Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner

in Aushänge 07.11.2019 06:35
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

LA QUINTA, Calif. -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament, birdieing his final four holes on PGA Wests TPC Stadium Course for a 5-under 67. The 25-year-old Saunders, from Fort Collins, Colo., had a 17-under 199 after 54 holes in the six-day, 108-hole event that will determine player priority rankings for the Web.com Tour season. "I was just pretty steady all day today and gave myself a lot of opportunities," Saunders said. "I made a 30-footer for birdie on 17 and then hit it in the fairway bunker on 18 and hit it to about 25 and made that one to finish with a flurry, which was cool." Scotlands Jimmy Gunn and Scott Pinckney of Scottsdale, Ariz., were tied for second. Gunn had a 64, and Pinckney shot 67 -- both on the TPC Stadium Course. Cam Burke of Kitchener, Ont., is seven shots back at 206. Albin Choi of Toronto is another shot back. Devin Carrey of Surrey, B.C., Derek Gillespie of Oshawa, Ont., and Roger Sloan of Calgary are 11 shots back at 210. Air Max 90 Womens Clearance . 42 sitting next to the bench. The 57-year-old with greying hair couldnt box out or grab a rebound, but owner Ted Leonsis waved his red towel and egged on a cheering crowd that chanted "Free Nene!" The Wizards did just fine without the suspended Brazilian forward. Off White Air Max 90 Wholesale . "Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner that I can get back to my office and start that work, itll be better," he said straight-faced as the rest of the room erupted in laughter. http://www.outletairmax90cheap.com/outlet-air-max-90-essential-cheap.html . Ryu (8-3) allowed a run and three hits in six innings and struck out six in his 13th start. In his first 13 starts last season -- his first in the major leagues -- the left-hander was 8-5 with a 2.85 ERA. This was the ninth time this year that Ryu has allowed fewer than three earned runs, and he is 7-0 in those games. Discount Air Max 90 . According to MMAFighting.com, MacDonald needs an x-ray on his right ankle and doctors clearance to fight or he will be subject to a mandatory medical suspension that will end on August 22, 2014. Off White x Air Max 90 White . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball.AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - The Detroit Pistons say guard Brandon Jennings has undergone successful surgery to repair a ruptured left Achilles tendon, an injury that ended his season.The team said Tuesday it has no timetable for his return following the procedure at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York.Jeennings was injured in the third quarter of Saturday nights 101-86 loss at Milwaukee.dddddddddddd He averaged 15.4 points and 6.6 assists in 41 games this season.Jennings tweeted Sunday that he would be back in 6/9 months and saying that not being able to play basketball is the worst thing. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 6 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen