Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

KHL. Putting up a disappointing show, Ind

in Archenbewohner 22.08.2019 06:56
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

In his first column for Sky Sports, Birmingham Bears batsman Laurie Evans gets set for the start of the 2016 NatWest T20 Blast on Friday, by talking about the Bears new captain, big-hitting Baz, and the World T20 winners... There is no doubt that us players are eagerly awaiting the return of the Friday night lights of the T20 Blast.The cold of April and early May seems to have disappeared, and fans too will be excited for the start of the T20, but for players and coaches, our planning began way back in the winter months. The T20 Blast is back this Friday as the Essex Eagles takes on Surrey live on Sky Sports 2 from 7pm Cricket is transforming at a serious pace and getting ahead is what everybody is working hard for. If you sit still in this form of the game, you get left behind.Ive been fortunate enough to make back-to-back finals-day appearances for the Birmingham Bears, being part of a winning team in 2014.Some are expecting similar success this year, but our new skipper Ian Bell certainly isnt letting us rest on our laurels. Ian Bell has made his mark as Warwickshire captain So far in four-day cricket, he has encouraged method, hard work and graft, but I know for sure hell be looking for us to attack from ball one in our first game on Friday at Nottinghamshire.He wants the guys to express themselves, and he made that clear from the start by telling everyone on our pre-season tour, you dont find anything out by sticking to what you know.True to his word, he gave me a chance to captain against the big-hitting might of the West Indies ahead of their World T20 win, which I thoroughly enjoyed. It was a great honour. West Indies World T20 big-hitters posed a big test in pre-season Personally, I reflected on last years T20 campaign with mixed feelings and have really worked over the winter to push myself and my game forward.Hitting sixes is a skill, and is great fun to work on, but theres a perfect world which exists as a batsman in T20 cricket, a nice blend of effortless boundary hitting with relative low risk.The reality is though that striving for consistent match-winning performances without the risk of losing a wicket is a difficult thing to do. Brendon McCullum offered some invaluable advice during his spell at Birmingham last year When Brendon McCullum was with the Bears, he said to me, I look to come off maybe once every seven games.Hes one of the worlds best and even he knows its not going to happen every time he runs down the wicket.Remaining calm and moving on when it hasnt been your day are important. Play with a smile, he also always said.This year, we have another Black Cap in Luke Ronchi with us at the Bears. Having had Jeetan Patel for such a long time now, as well as Baz last year, I certainly feel there is something honest about the Kiwis. The brand of cricket they play is all about putting the team first and getting the win. Thats something I certainly try and emulate. Winning games is all that matters.Hopefully we get off to a winning start on Friday at Notts and in our first home game against Worcestershire the following Friday, May 27, a game which is live on Sky Sports.Theres no doubt this game is the most fun to play, and the crowds are a big part of that. Edgbaston really does seem to create a unique atmosphere, and hopefully we get a full house in for that first home game. Watch the first live game of the 2016 T20 Blast between Essex and Surrey from 7pm on Sky Sports 2 on Friday. Then catch Laurie Evans in action for the Birmingham Bears against Worcestershire Rapids on Friday, May 27, also on Sky Sports 2 from 6.45pm. Also See: WATCH: The Blast is back! WATCH: Top Blast moments Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Christian Miller Panthers Jersey .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. DJ Moore Womens Jersey . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. http://www.shoppanthersonline.us/panthers-greg-olsen-blue-jersey/ . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Sam Mills Womens Jersey . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Will Grier Youth Jersey . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Putting up a disappointing show, Indian women shooters Apurvi Chandela and Ayonika Paul failed to qualify for the final of the 10m air rifle event at the Rio Olympics on Saturday.This certainly isnt good news for India considering that shooting forms the countrys biggest medal hope. Apurvi finished with a total score of 411.6 (104.2, 102.7, 103.3 and 101.4) finishing 34th, while Ayonika could only manage 407 (102, 104.5, 102.5, 94), ending in the 47th position.?Chinas Li Du finished first, setting a new Olympic record with a score of 420.7.Getting off to a decent start, Apurvi finished her first series with 104.2 points in the ninth position.Four series of shots are fired witth the top eight making it to the final.ddddddddddddApurvi, however, dropped to 21st soon after with 165.5 points while Ayonika with 165.2 languished in the 27th position. Recovering in the second series, Ayonika shot 104.5 to move up by a spot. It couldnt last too long as by the fag end of the qualifying event, with just three shots left, she found herself lying in the 40th position.Both Apurvi and Ayonika have had some creditable international performances, finishing with a gold and silver respectively at the Glasgow Commonwealth Games in 2014. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 15 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen