Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

disappointing thing to me right now," Arians

in Archenbewohner 22.08.2019 06:56
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

MONZA, Italy -- Fernando Alonso says Jenson Buttons ability to develop an F1 car makes him probably the best teammate he has worked with.Alonso and Button are in their second season together at McLaren and have spent all of that time developing a car hampered by a Honda power unit a long way off the pace. There are doubts whether the pair will remain a pair next year, with speculation McLaren will drop Button in favour of Stoffel Vandoorne.Alonso, whose former teammates include Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa, thinks Button is the complete package and ranks as his toughest.Asked if Button was pushing him harder than any other teammate, Alonso replied: Yes...He is a very experienced driver and he is helping the team a lot with feedback and developing the car. As a driver he is very complete and is probably the best I have worked with.On Thursday another from that list, Massa, announced he will retire at the end of the coming season. Alonso was unsure what the Brazilian driver, who was his teammate between 2010 and 2013 at Ferrari, was going to do after this season.A little bit [surprised]... I didnt know for sure what he was doing next year but even if he was retiring I was expecting the announcement later in the season. His decision, he is a great man, I was teammate with him for four years and I know him very well, so I wish him the best for the future and for his family.Asked seeing Massa retire made him feel old, 35-year-old Alonso quipped: I dont need to see Felipe going to feel older! Dawson Knox Jersey . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Thurman Thomas Womens Jersey . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. http://www.authenticbillsfanaticfootball.com/authentic-doug-flutie-bills-jersey/ . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Jim Kelly Youth Jersey . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Thurman Thomas Jersey . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. GLENDALE, Ariz. -- The Arizona Cardinals have reached a contract agreement with first-round draft pick Jonathan Cooper. The four-year deal is worth about $14.5 million, the maximum allowed under the NFL collective bargaining agreement for Cooper as the seventh pick overall. The 6-foot-2, 311-pound guard from North Carolina missed the first two days of training camp, when the team worked out in shorts. He was en route to Arizona and also missed Sundays practice, the teams first in pads. He was expected to practice Monday. Cooper had worked out at left guard with the starting unit through the off-season. The agreement leaves two first-round picks unsigned -- cornerback Dee Milliner of the New York Jets (ninth pick overall) and guard Chance Warmack of the Tennessee Titans (10th). Arizona coach Bruce Arians got word of the contract agreement when a note was passed to him during his daily briefing with reporters on Sunday. "Just got word that Jonathan Cooper is done and is on his way," Arians said. "He still missed time, but Im a lot happier now. Were excited to have him in and watch him run the conditioning test -- in front of the whole team." Although Cooper did miss a bit of training camp, his off-season work leaves him familiar with whats expected of him. "He got a zillion reps," Arians said. He joins an offensive unit that was calledd out for poor play by its coach on Sunday.dddddddddddd. "Thats the disappointing thing to me right now," Arians said. "Its not like our guys didnt have plenty of reps, because we had two practices going on during all of OTAs. Theres no excuses right now for making the mental errors that were making on offence." The coach has declared competition for the two starting tackle jobs -- Levi Brown and Nate Potter on the left side, newcomer Eric Winston and Bobby Massie on the right. Daryn Colledge has moved from left to right guard with Lyle Sendlein at centre. "Im very disappointed right now with the play up front," he said. "Way too many mental errors. The physical part well start seeing this afternoon. Weve got to get better. I think that theyve got enough pride that theyre going to fix it. I think theyre anxious to get pads on. Of all the people that get hurt playing in shorts, its the big guys." Cooper, a first-team Associated Press All-American, started a school-record 48 games at left guard for North Carolina and earned the 2012 Jacobs Blocking Trophy as the best lineman in the SEC. He is the first guard taken in the top eight of the draft since 1982, when Mike Munchak was selected by the Houston Oilers as the eighth overall pick. In a draft loaded with players up front, Cooper was the fifth lineman selected. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 42 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen