Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

ds of the 2016 season have seen the FIA clamp do

in Archenbewohner 07.08.2019 08:22
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

Paul Merson would back plans to scrap replays in the FA Cup - but only if the third round was seeded to guarantee a financial windfall for the smallest sides. This week it was reported that the Football Association and Premier League clubs are discussing plans to turn the FA Cup into a midweek competition with no replays.Cambridge United are estimated to have earned £1million after taking Manchester United to a replay in the fourth round of last years competition and Sky Sports expert Merson says financial incentives should be put in place for lower league clubs. What I would do is seed the third round of the FA Cup, Merson said on The Fantasy Football Club Podcast.The lowest seeded team left in it plays at Old Trafford. Its not a fix, but youve got to let these teams make money.Its no good if Guiseley - off the top of my head - get all the way through to the third round of the FA Cup and draw Millwall away. The Fantasy Football Podcast Max and Merse give their FA Cup predictions, as well as Mark Noble and Trevor Brooking #One2Elevens If they go to Millwall, no disrespect but theres going to be 5,000 people there and they aint going to make anything.Theyve won so many games to get there - so seed it and then get rid of the replays.Were only scrapping replays for the top four teams. When I played football we used to start the League Cup with a two-leg match. Sometimes you have FA Cup replays that had to go on another game.Now all of a sudden they are scrapping them. They jurys out, but its only for the top four. If you seed the third round the lowest team will make money. Fantasy FC Podcast - 18th February Also See: Mersons FA Cup predictions Merse: Spurs favourites Taylor on famous win Latest cup news Kenny Golladay Lions Jersey . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. T.J. Hockenson Lions Jersey . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Calvin-Johnson-Lions-Jersey.html?cat=862 . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. T.J. Hockenson Youth Jersey . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Will Harris Lions Jersey . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. HOCKENHEIM, Germany -- The Strategy Group has proposed a rethink of F1s start procedures to ensure wet conditions do not lead to races starting behind the Safety Car. ?After a downpour ahead of the start of the British Grand Prix, several drivers complained about the decision from Race Control to start the race behind the Safety Car rather than allow a standing start from the grid. For the future, a compromise has been found whereby cars will complete laps behind the Safety Car to help the track dry before starting the race from the grid to provide the excitement of a standing start.The decision was made at a meeting of F1s Strategy Group on Thursday alongside an agreement to prevent teams working on cars under red flag periods in races. Under the current regulations the teams are allowed to make changes to cars, including tyre changes, when they are brought to a halt in the pit lane under a red flag, but in the future no work will be allowed to be conducted on cars.The changes still need to be approved by the F1 Commission and rubber-stamped by the World Motor Sport Council, but FIA race director Charlie Whiting is confident they will get approval for next year.The controversial issue of track limits was also discussed by the Strategy Group after the last three rounds of the 2016 season have seen the FIA clamp down on drivers attemptting to gain an advantage by exiting corners with all four wheels off track.dddddddddddd Some members of the Strategy Group proposed getting rid of track limits rules altogether, but the FIAs Charlie Whiting said it was voted down on safety grounds.It was proposed by some that we should take a completely relaxed view on track limits but I felt that was inappropriate and I think we should carry on doing what we do, Whiting said. My principal aim has always been to get the track to enforce the track limits, if you see what I mean. I think by and large we have done that, but there are certain corners on certain tracks that do present us with little problems but we are getting rid of them one by one.Here [in Germany] we have a similar position to Hungary -- Turns 4 and 11 in Hungary -- Turn 1 here appears to be a similar sort of thing, with 93 cars going across there today. So we have to think carefully about what to do for tomorrow. The difficulty of allowing complete freedom and letting them go very wide there and no longer taking any notice of it, is that simply there would be a different track fundamentally and it would be faster and there would be less run-off area - so we couldnt possibly contemplate it. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 15 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen