Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

No. 24 Oregon State held Idaho State to

in Bewerbungen 19.07.2019 08:40
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

CORVALLIS, Ore. -- Sydney Wiese scored 13 points, freshman Kat Tudor added 12 points and No. 24 Oregon State held Idaho State to 14 second-half points in a 61-38 victory on Monday night.Wiese scored nine points in the first half as Oregon State held a 26-24 lead. Tudor hit a 3-pointer with 3:44 left in the third quarter to cap a 13-2 run for a 39-26 lead. Tudor made another 3 with 4:46 left in the fourth for a 17-point lead.Tudor was 4 of 5 from distance.Marie Gulich scored 11 points for Oregon State (2-0), which was outrebounded 42-35. Wiese was 5 of 8 from the field and set a career high with six steals.Estefania Ors led Idaho State (0-2) with 11 points but the Bengals were just 16-of-59 shooting (27.1 percent) from the floor. Idaho State was outscored 25-14 in the second half. Tyler Naquin Indians Jersey . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. Omar Vizquel Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. http://www.indianssale.com/ . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Hanley Ramirez Jersey . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Manny Ramirez Indians Jersey . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. DALLAS -- Former NFL running back Ray Rice, whose playing career was derailed when a video surfaced of him punching his then-fiancée in an Atlantic City elevator, spoke out about sexual assault while on a Big 12 panel about campus violence Wednesday.?Rice called the problem affecting universities throughout the country an epidemic.It has to start at the high school level, he said as part of a Campus Violence -- Finding Solutions forum. Its happening on college campuses, but its happening in these high schools at the high school parties. And its not being talked about because these are kids in high school. So when he gets to these big-time universities it becomes an epidemic.?Rice said teams as a whole must be responsible.?If someone witnessed a rape, that team has to be unified not just in the locker room, he said. Its society, too. You cant just say, Thats my teammate having a good time. Because a lot of guys forget who they are once theyre out of the locker room.If you take that locker room mentality and stick it together, then I think youll have a lot more positive outcomes. If you see someone else doing something wrong you can police it and stop it. That goes a long way.In his own case, which happened in 2014 and led to his eventual suspension by the NFL and release by the Baltimore Ravens, Rice said Wednesday he failed miserably and was so concerned with being the man rather than being a man.It doesnt make you less of a man to ask for helpp, he said.ddddddddddddIt sounds simple, but there are so many athletes out there that feel that because theyre big and strong and in the prime of their lives, that they have all the answers, and theyre too afraid to ask for help. Thats where I was in life.Rice said the elevator incident with his now-wife was a self-check, and that he regrets the way he treated her while in the NFL, confessing he wasnt reciprocating the sacrifices she made.There are rules for life as a man, and the No. 1 rule is never put your hands on a woman, said the former Ravens All-Pro, who still is hoping for another chance in the NFL. Im not here to make any excuses. But I did a total reflection and got the help I needed to get. I definitely feel like a better individual today for having gone through everything I went through.Rice, who recently has been counseling high school football players, was joined on stage Wednesday by Big 12 commissioner Bob Bowlsby, Iowa State president Steven Leath and sexual assault survivor Brenda Tracy, who has become a vocal activist against sexual assault. This year, Tracy has spoken to several college football teams, including Nebraska and Oklahoma.We have to get straight on this idea that somehow alcohol causes someone to commit rape. That is not true, Tracy said. The only thing that causes rape is a rapist. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 111 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen