Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

es after Sevilla defender Adil Rami was sent off for a s

in Archenbewohner 18.07.2019 06:42
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- They were bad enough to allow 18 straight points yet still good enough to win.Thats all that matters to the New York Knicks, who ended up on the right side of the scoreboard and found beauty in an ugly game.Its a line drive in the score book, right? coach Jeff Hornacek said.Derrick Rose and Carmelo Anthony each scored 20 points and the Knicks held off the Sacramento Kings 106-98 on Sunday night for their eighth win in 11 games.The Knicks took a 21-point lead in the first half, surrendered an 18-0 run in the third quarter but outplayed the Kings down the stretch to win their third straight overall and improve to 9-3 at home.The main objective and the goal is just to get wins. I dont think nobody cares about stats or anything like that, guard Brandon Jennings said. As long as we win were happy, but weve got to getter. I mean we havent blew anybody out yet, so hopefully we can get a blowout game where other guys can play.Jennings added 19 points and Kristaps Porzingis finished with 15 points and 14 rebounds.DeMarcus Cousins had 36 points and 12 rebounds for the Kings, but shot just 9 for 30 and tired late while playing the entire second half.Coach tried to take me out at the end of the third with like a minute left. I begged him could I stay in, Cousins said. I thought he was going to take me out at the beginning of the fourth but he stayed with me. Just tried to stay aggressive and keep pushing. It was a tough one tonight, but I like our teams effort. I liked that we kept fighting.The Knicks used an 18-4 run to expand a seven-point lead to 48-27 midway through the second quarter and had a 19-point cushion in the third before suddenly sending the Kings to the foul line too much and not scoring at all, as Sacramentos 18-0 run cut it to 72-71 late in the period.Leading by two with just under five minutes left, the Knicks got a 3-pointer by Anthony to start a 7-2 spurt that finally put it away.Sacramento dropped its third straight on its road trip that was shortened to five games after a game in Philadelphia was postponed because of unsafe court conditions.TIP-INSKings: The Kings intentionally fouled Joakim Noah away from the ball twice down the stretch and it worked -- defensively, at least -- as he missed all four free throws. But Sacramento couldnt follow up either time with a basket. ... Sacramento had its four-game winning streak against New York snapped.Knicks: Noah returned after missing two games with a sprained left ankle, but fellow starter Courtney Lee missed his second straight with the same injury. Hornacek said the guard was feeling pretty good but still having trouble moving side to side. ... Anthony left in the first quarter and went to the locker room area for treatment of a cut lower lip.ROUGH NIGHTSAmong the struggling Kings were Kosta Koufos (1 for 7), Matt Barnes (1 for 11) and Arron Afflalo, who went 1 for 4 in his return to New York after playing for the Knicks last season. The Kings shot 32 percent.SEE YOU SOONWhen the Kings finally get home from their road trip, the first team to visit Friday is the Knicks, a team Sacramento coach Dave Joerger believes is on the rise.I think its an exciting time for them, he said. Im not really excited about playing them twice in eight days but I think they look good.UP NEXTKings: Visit Dallas on Wednesday night to end their road trip.Knicks: Visit Miami on Tuesday night. The Knicks snapped an eight-game losing streak to the Heat with a 98-90 victory last Jan. 6 in their last trip to South Florida. Hydro Flask Coffee . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Hydro Flask Waterfles . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. http://www.hydroflaskkorting.com/ . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. Hydro Flask Kinder . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Hydro Flask Dop . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. MADRID -- Atletico Madrids victory in its final game of 2016 in the Spanish league allowed coach Diego Simeone to overlook the teams struggles and focus on the positives of a fantastic year.Atletico beat Las Palmas 1-0 on Saturday to snap a three-game winless streak and avoid losing more ground to the leaders ahead of the winter break.It was an extraordinary year, Simeone said. We have to improve in the league, its true, but our fans should be proud of the year that we had.In the first half of the year, Atletico reached the Champions League final, losing to Real Madrid for the second time in three seasons, and contended for the Spanish league title until the final rounds, eventually finishing behind champion Barcelona and Madrid.This season hasnt started so well. It remained sixth in the league, having won half of its 16 matches. It was nine points behind leader Madrid.Atletico will play its last game of the year on Tuesday against third-division club Guijuelo in the Copa del Rey. Atletico won the first leg 6-0 in the round-of-32 matchup.On Saturday, Saul Niguez scored with a well-placed shot from outside the area in the 59th minute at Vicente Calderon Stadium, hitting the far corner with a curling left-foot shot to put an end to the teams recent struggles.This goal comes at the right time in what has been an up-and-down season, Niguez said. It helped the team win and it brings confidence.Simeones squad was coming off a 3-0 loss to Villarreal and a 0-0 home draw against Espanyol in the league. It also lost 1-0 to Bayern Munich in the Champions League, a result that kept the team from finishing the group stage with a perfect record.dddddddddddd.Madrid plays in the Club World Cup final in Japan on Sunday, when Barcelona, six points off the lead, hosts Espanyol.SEVILLA 4, MALAGA 1Striker Luciano Vietto scored a pair three minutes apart in the first half to lead 10-man Sevilla to victory.Ben Yedder and Victor Vitolo Machin also scored before halftime as the hosts won for the fourth time in their last five league matches.Malaga scored through forward Sandro in the 62nd, just a couple of minutes after Sevilla defender Adil Rami was sent off for a second yellow card.Sevilla was second in the standings while Malaga, winless in three matches, stayed 11th.SPORTING GIJON 1, VILLARREAL 3Villarreal stayed near the top with a comfortable win over struggling Sporting in Gijon.Jonathan dos Santos, Nicola Sansone and Alexandre Pato scored in Villarreals first away win since September.Sportings consolation goal was by Carlos Carmona in the 89th.The result marked Sportings fifth loss in its last six games, leaving the club 18th in the 20-team standings, inside the relegation zone.GRANADA 0, REAL SOCIEDAD 2Real Sociedad got goals from Jon Bautista and Juanmi in the second half to win its second in a row and lie fifth.Granada, which has won only one game in the league so far, stayed with nine points after 16 matches, two points ahead of last-place Osasuna.---Tales Azzoni on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tazzoni ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 11 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen