Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

A said, was in the interest of streamlining.I

in Archenbewohner 18.07.2019 06:42
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

RICHMOND, Va. -- T.J. Cline scored 18 points, made all eight free throws, had nine boards and passed out five assists to help Richmond beat Robert Morris 81-69 on Sunday.ShawnDre Jones added 15 points and Marshall Wood finished with 14 points for the Spiders (2-1).Matty McConnell made a 3-pointer at the 12:46 mark of the first half to give Robert Morris (0-4) an 18-12 lead before the Spiders went on a 17-2 run to go up nine after DeMonte Buckinghams steal and layup with 3:48 before halftime.Lorenzen Wright Jr.s 3 in the second half reduced the Colonials deficit to 49-41 with 15 minutes remaining in the game, and marked the last time Robert Morris would have a single-digit deficit.The Spiders shot 27 for 58 from the floor (46.6 percent) and made 20 of 25 free throws.Isaiah Still led Robert Morris with 20 points. Swell Bottiglia Blanc . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Swell Bottle Italia . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.swellbottiglie.it/ .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Swell Bottiglie . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Swell Bottiglia . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. MIAMI -- Mario Chalmers phone has been ringing for the last few weeks, the calls coming from teams curious about how his recovery is progressing.Hes about to have a concrete answer.Chalmers is on target to be cleared for full basketball activity this week, eight months after rupturing his right Achilles tendon. He thinks he could be on an NBA floor again by early December.Right now, I can pretty much do everything, Chalmers said. Ive been on the court the last two, three months just working on getting back. Im back to sprinting, running and jumping.Hes always been supremely confident in his game. That hasnt changed.Never will, either, Chalmers said.The 30-year-old was a starter on Miamis title teams in 2012 and 2013 -- among active players, only Tony Parker has also been a starting point guard on multiple championship squads. Miami went to the NBA Finals in four straight seasons when Chalmers was with Dwyane Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh, but the 2014 title series still causes Chalmers some angst.My last performance in the Finals, thats the one thing I do want to change if I ever get the opportunity again, Chalmers said. Thats the one thing that really sticks out in my mind.So hell look to sign with a title contender.Chalmers knows itll be a prove-yourself deal for the rest of this season, and that hell almost certainly be asked to serve in a backup role. Hes fine with that, saying a chance is all he needs right now.Ive been to four Finals, Chalmers said. Theres a lot I can share. And whatever nervousness I have coming back, its all going to be gone as soon as that first shot goes in.---HARDENS STREAKJames Harden is having a November to remember.In six games so far this month, the Houston guard is averaging 30.3 points, 14.2 assists and 8.5 rebounds. Hes got triple-doubles in his last two games, something only Elvin Hayes has done in Rockets history. And according to the Elias Sports Bureau, Harden is the first NBA player with at least 24 points and 12 assists in six sstraight games.ddddddddddddouston plays Philadelphia on Monday. Last season in two games against the 76ers, Harden averaged 39.5 points, nine rebounds and eight assists.---VIDEO OFFNBA teams have the option this season of reviewing video in real-time on their benches during games.It doesnt seem to be widely utilized yet.San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich says he has no interest, and Sacramento coach Dave Joerger is among the many still wondering what the best way is to add real-time access to their in-game routines. Teams have been able to use video on the bench for the past few seasons, provided it was uploaded first. This real-time option, the NBA said, was in the interest of streamlining.I havent wanted to do it just to do it, Utah coach Quin Snyder said. I want it to be productive.The Jazz load their players up with tons of film around games. If a player wants more, Snyder will accommodate.If one guy wants to do it, Id be ready to do it tomorrow, Snyder said.---THE WEEK AHEADSome games to note this week:Orlando at Indiana, Monday: Magic coach Frank Vogel gets to reunite with his former club, one that has sputtered early.Toronto at Cleveland, Tuesday: The Cavs held DeMar DeRozan to 32 points on Oct. 28, his second-lowest output this season.Houston at Oklahoma City, Wednesday: James Harden vs. Russell Westbrook. You dont need any more reason to watch.San Antonio at L.A. Lakers, Friday: The Lakers have wins over the Hawks, Warriors and Rockets. Heres another proving ground.Golden State at Milwaukee, Saturday: The Warriors went to Milwaukee 24-0 last season, and left 24-1. Guessing they remember.---STAT OF THE WEEKStephen Curry, Golden State: During his NBA-record spree of 3-pointers last Monday, he missed as many shots from inside the paint (four) as he did from beyond the arc. Curry finished with 46 points, shooting 13 of 17 from beyond the arc. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 8 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen