Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

Radio on Thursday afternoon that the cap advantage of Kovalchuks

in Bewerbungen 20.06.2019 11:09
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

FOXBORO, Mass. -- Ethan Finlay and Federico Higuain scored and the Columbus Crew beat the New England Revolution on Saturday night to snap a 10-game winless streak.Finlay tapped home a right-footer from inside the 6-yard box in the eighth minute. Hector Jimenez started a counterattack with a long feed to a streaking Justin Meram, who beat a defender and then played a left-footed cross to Finlay for a 1-0 lead. It was fourth goal of the season for Finlay, who scored 23 in 2014 and 2015 combined.Higuain blasted a shot, from near the spot, into the net in the 49th. Ola Kamara had a takeaway from London Woodberry on the left flank, and then dropped a sliding feed between two defenders to a streaking Higuain.Steve Clark had three saves for Columbus (4-8-11). He had allowed 16 goals in the last seven matches.New England (6-11-8) has lost four in a row. Duncan Keith Jersey . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Chris Chelios Jersey . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. http://www.cheapblackhawkschinajerseys.com/michal-rozsival-jersey/ . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Clark Griswold Jersey . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Youth Blackhawks Jerseys . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep.The New Jersey Devils announced on Thursday that forward Ilya Kovalchuk is retiring from the NHL. "After many conversations with Ilya over the past year on his desire to retire from the National Hockey League, Ilyas decision became official today," said general manager Lou Lamoriello in a statement. "On behalf of the entire organization, I wish Ilya and his family all the best in their future endeavors." Kovalchuk played 11 seasons in the NHL, including the last four with New Jersey. He retires with career NHL totals of 417 goals and 399 assists for 816 points with 516 penalty minutes in 816 games. He added 11 goals and 16 assists in 32 career playoff games. "At first blush, (the news) is pretty shocking," said TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie. "And then you think about it for a moment and you say no, its not that shocking at all. We knew coming out of the lockout that there were all sorts of stories saying if he could have stayed in Russia with St. Petersburg he would have done that. He basically came back as a reluctant player after the lockout was over." Kovalchuk scored 89 goals and 112 assists for 201 points in 222 games, while adding eight goals and 11 assists in 23 playoff games with the Devils. He was traded to New Jersey by Atlanta on February 4, 2010. He was Atlantas first choice, and the first overall selection in the 2001 NHL Entry Draft. "This decision was something I have thought about for a long time going back to the lockout and spending the year in Russia," said Kovalchuk in a team statement. "Though I decided to return this past season, Lou was aware of my desire to go back home and have my family thhere with me.dddddddddddd The most difficult thing for me is to leave the New Jersey Devils, a great organization that I have a lot of respect for, and our fans that have been great to me." He represented Russia at three Olympic Winter Games, nine World Championships, one World Junior Championship and the 2004 World Cup. "Its sad," said Washington Capitals coach Adam Oates, who spent two years as an assistant with the Devils. "Its sad for our league. Thats one of our good players, were going to miss him." Kovalchuk signed a 15-year, $100 million contract with the Devils in 2010 and leaves $77 million behind with his retirement. NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly told TSN 1050 Radio on Thursday afternoon that the cap advantage of Kovalchuks contract was roughly $4 million over the first three years of his contract (as his first two years were significantly below his average annual salary). Daly added that the Devils will have to pay it back in cap charges over the remaining 12 years of the contract (roughly $300,000 a year). "The short-term pain of losing a significant asset on the team is a long-term financial gain, even though there is a quarter of a million dollar cap hit over the next 12 years," explained McKenzie. "In the grand scheme of things, thats chump change." It was speculated but not confirmed that Kovalchuk will continue his playing career in the Kontinental Hockey League. Reports from Russian news agencies indicated he will officially sign with SKA Saint Petersburg on Friday. Kovalchuk played for SKA during the lockout and made it clear several months ago that he would stay there if he could. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 27 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen