Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

the game 1-all on Overbays home run leading off the t

in Bewerbungen 20.06.2019 11:09
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota Timberwolves guard Zach LaVine was scratched from the game against the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday because of a sore right knee.LaVine appeared to tweak his knee in a loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday night. The Timberwolves announced about 20 minutes before game. LaVine is third on the team in scoring at 19.8 points per game and is one of the teams best 3-point shooters.Forward Shabazz Muhammad was also out with a sore right knee and swingman Brandon Rush missed his fourth straight game with a strained big toe on his right foot.The Timberwolves inserted Nemanja Bjelica into the starting lineup in place of LaVine. Dwight Howard Jersey .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. Wholesale Wizards Jerseys . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. http://www.cheapwizardsjerseys.com/ . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. Jeff Green Jersey . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Issuf Sanon Jersey . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. LOS ANGELES -- Mark Ellis has been on nearly as big of a roll as the Los Angeles Dodgers since the All-Star break. The second baseman has hit safely in all 11 of his teams games, batting .415 with a homer and eight RBIs since the second half began July 19. Ellis delivered the winning single with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning to give the Dodgers a 3-2 victory over the New York Yankees on Tuesday night. He lofted a slider over the head of leaping shortstop Derek Jeter to score Andre Ethier, who singled and stole second. "He threw me quite a few (sliders) in that at-bat," Ellis said of Shawn Kelley. "When I hit the ball, I had a pretty good idea it was going over Jeters head. The big play was Andre stealing second." The Dodgers improved to 27-6 since June 22, their best stretch since going 29-5 during a 34-game run from Aug. 7-Sept. 9, 1953. They are 3 1/2 games ahead of second-place Arizona in the NL West. "We like where were at," said Ellis, who went 2 for 4 while helping the Dodgers win their eighth consecutive one-run game. Kenley Jansen (4-3) pitched a perfect ninth with two strikeouts to earn the win. The Dodgers bullpen hasnt allowed a hit in 9 1-3 scoreless innings in its last four games. "Theyre playing real well and we knew that coming in," Yankees starter Andy Pettitte said. "So theyve got a lot to be excited about right now. It would have been nice to come in here and be able to get this first game. But theyre hot." Kelley (3-1) took the loss in relief in the Yankees third-ever series at Dodger Stadium and first since June 2010. They lost for the third time in four games, and fell to 26-26 on the road. "Ive got to find a way to get that last out," Kelley said. "Ellis got the bat on it and it cost us the game. That was the pitch I wanted to throw -- a slider down in the zone. I wanted to attack him with my best pitch to the end from 3-1, and I did. I threw him slidder-slider.dddddddddddd. I got him out in front a little bit, but he got enough to get it in the outfield." Dodgers starter Zack Greinke allowed two runs and five hits in seven innings, struck out seven and walked none while being denied his 100th career victory for a third straight start. "I was more pumped up, I dont know why," Greinke said. "Usually Ill take more energy drink stuff before games but today I didnt. I wanted to calm down. It wasnt easy to do." Pettitte gave up two runs and eight hits in seven innings, struck out three and walked none in his longest outing since June 14 in Anaheim. New York tied the game 2-all in the fourth on Lyle Overbays RBI groundout to shortstop that scored Alfonso Soriano, who doubled to lead off and took third on Greinkes wild pitch. The Dodgers went up 2-1 on Juan Uribes homer in the second. The Yankees tied the game 1-all on Overbays home run leading off the top of the second. The Dodgers took a 1-0 lead on Hanley Ramirezs RBI single in the first that scored Yasiel Puig, who doubled. NOTES: The Yankees are 18-12 in one-run games this season. ... Yankees manager Joe Girardi said he expects to have 3B Alex Rodriguez back on the roster in the near future. Girardi said A-Rod is scheduled for a rehab game on Thursday. A-Rod has been rehabbing a strained left quadriceps at the Yankees complex in Tampa, Fla., amid reports that he will soon be disciplined by MLB as a result of the Biogenesis case. ... Girardi said Jeter will have a mix of starts as DH and off days as he works up to everyday playing shape after his DL stint. ... Celebrities were out in force including Jay-Z sitting four seats away from fellow agent Scott Boras; NBA stars Chris Paul, Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and James Harden; Jack Nicholson; Mel Brooks; Ice Cube; George Lopez; and Luc Robitaille of the L.A. Kings next to Magic Johnson. ... The crowd of 52,447 was the 15th sellout of the season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 118 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen