Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disci

in Archenbewohner 17.06.2019 10:16
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

Sebastian Vettel admits he did not take enough risk in Q3 after qualifying in fourth for the Austrian Grand Prix.Knowing he had to serve a five-place grid penalty Vettel needed a strong qualifying session but ended up finishing behind Nico Hulkenbergs Force India in the chaotic final moments of a rain-affected Q3. Rain had hit the circuit at the start of the session but the circuit soon stopped, leaving drivers on slick tyres on a drying track at the end of the top-ten shootout.Vettel, who will now start ninth, admits he simply did not take enough risks to ensure he qualified higher.I think in the end it was a lucky draw, it was a question of how much risk you were taking, it was a question of when you were crossing the line, the later the better, Vettel said. So, yeah. In these conditions the only reference is the lap before and then taking into consideration that its drier on the next lap. How much, you dont know.With hindsight I wasnt taking enough risk but then again I think all three cars that were ahead were taking more risks, they were behind me on track so arguable had better track conditions as well. Thats not an excuse, thats a fact. But as I said I should have taken more risk. In the end it came down to one lap which is basically all the way Q3 went.Vettel had topped FP3 on Saturday morning and thinks the rainstorm prevented a Q3 showdown for pole position between Ferrari and Mercedes.I think it was looking very good this morning. Also considering we didnt put everything together this morning the feeling was very good. The car was very good and a bit of a shame we didnt get to see head-to-head in Q3 with two sets of ultrasoft and no playing around with different compounds and so on. Cheap Custom T-shirts . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Cheap Custom Basketball Jerseys Sale . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. http://www.basketballcustomjerseys.com/custom-golden-state-warriors-jerseys-cheap-398q . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Custom Denver Nuggets Jerseys Cheap . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Custom Chicago Bulls Jerseys Cheap .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head.Graham Carey has been named PFA Fans League Two Player of the Season, beating Kemar Roofe and Matt Taylor to the award. There were 18,013 votes cast in the poll, which was held on the Sky Sports website and apps, and Plymouth Argyle midfielder Carey came out on top with 7,277 votes ahead of Oxford Uniteds Roofe, who received 6,023.Bristol Rovers striker Taylor finished third with 1,690 votes ahead of Northampton forward Ricky Holmes (1,542), Leyton Orient striker Jay Simpson (881) and Accrington Stanley star Billy Kee (600). The top six were chosen by our expert panel, which included Sky Sports pundits Ian Holloway, Peter Beagrie and Paul Merson, Mike Riley - general manager of the Professional Gaame Match Officials, and Malcolm Clarke - chairman of the Football Supporters Federation.ddddddddddddAnd it is Carey who has come out on top thanks to your votes, which have been verified by an independent party. Meet the panel Meet our expert panel that picks the shortlists Also See: Cook and Wotton fined Late drama sees Plymouth through Past PFA results PFA Fans PotM news ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 47 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen