Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

, its a similar situation between sluggers Anthony Ri

in Archenbewohner 17.06.2019 10:16
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Zach Randolph is back with the Memphis Grizzlies, just as his late mother would have wanted.The veteran power forward returned to the team Tuesday after a seven-game absence following the death of Mae Randolph on Thanksgiving Day. He came off the bench for 12 points and 14 rebounds in a 96-91 victory over Philadelphia, drawing a standing ovation when he entered the game in the second quarter.I heard it, Randolph told reporters afterward. I appreciate the city and the love and support of the organization. Its meant a lot for the city to be behind me.Randolph and his mother were very close. He grew up in a single-parent household in Marion, Ind.My mom was my father, too, Randolph said. My mom was all I had. She was the rock of the family. Its tough, but Im going to continue to go hard for her, and leave it all out there, and do it for her.Its important to get back to working. This is what my mother would want me to do. Dont sit around and be sad. So Im doing it for her.Memphis coach David Fizdale was glad to regain the services of Randolph. The Grizzlies, 15-8 heading into Thursday nights matchup with the Portland Trail Blazers at FedEx Forum, have been shorthanded for some time. Veteran point guard Mike Conley is out for at least another month with a lower back injury. Small forward Chandler Parsons has been out since Nov. 18 with a knee injury that will keep him sidelined for at least another week. Also missing are small forward James Ennis (calf), shooting guard Vince Carter (hip) and forward Brandan Wright (ankle).Even with all the wounded, the Grizzlies have won four in a row and 10 of 13. In the win over Philadelphia, rookie guard Wade Baldwin stepped up with a season-high 11 points and forward JaMychal Green had his third double-double of the season with 13 points and 10 rebounds.The Grizzlies will be looking to avenge a 100-94 loss to Portland on Nov. 6 in Memphis in a game in which the Blazers CJ McCollum matched his career high with 37 points. McCollum has averaged 24.0 points in his past five games against Memphis and has scored at least 20 in each of those contests.The Blazers saw the end of a three-game win streak -- and some improved defensive play -- in a 115-107 loss at Milwaukee Wednesday night at BMO Harris Bradley Center.The Bucks shot .519 from the field, including .417 (10 for 24) from 3-point range, and took advantage of nine fourth-quarter turnovers by the Blazers (12-11). Milwaukee scored 34 points in the third quarter and 30 in the fourth.Were not a really good team right now, Portland coach Terry Stotts told the media afterward. Were finding our way.Point guard Damian Lillard continued his offensive tear with 30 points, seven rebounds and six assists, but scored just two points in the fourth quarter.We werent as sharp as we needed to be on some possessions, Lillard said. When youre against a team like that, with that kind of size and length, its going to lead to turnovers. Authentic Custom Padres Jersey .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Ozzie Smith Jersey Large .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. http://www.custompadresjersey.com/custom-ozzie-smith-jersey-large-78b.html . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Cheap Padres Jerseys . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Wholesale Custom Padres Shirts . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. CINCINNATI -- The Chicago Cubs best regular season in 106 years came to an end Sunday as their final game, a 7-4 victory over the Reds, highlighted a remarkable year.Down 4-3 with two outs and no one on base in the ninth inning, Chicago rallied for four runs to take the lead.It was the Cubs 103rd win of the year. They were the only team in Major League Baseball to reach the 100-win plateau this season.The boxes have been checked in the regular season, manager Joe Maddon said before Sundays game. We won the division, we stayed relatively healthy, weve played well. ... All this stuff we talked about in camp regarding embracing the target and dealing with the pressure, weve done all those things.In the process the Cubs will have multiple candidates for multiple awards. Starting pitcher?Kyle Hendricks may have hurt his Cy Young cause a little Sunday as he gave up six hits and four runs over five innings, raising his ERA to 2.13. Its still good enough to win the ERA title by a wide margin. Left-hander?Jon Lester finished second in ERA at 2.44, making them the first teammates to finish 1-2 in the stat since the 2005 Houston Astros?Roger Clemens and?Andy Pettitte.With Cy Young candidate Max Scherzer?of the Washington Nationals seeing his ERA rise to 2.96 on Sunday, one of the two Cubs could take home the top pitching honor.I dont know which one deserves the Cy Young Award, catcher Miguel Montero said recently. Maybe they can split the award.dddddddddddd.At the plate, its a similar situation between sluggers Anthony Rizzo and Kris Bryant. They combined for 71 home runs and 211 RBIs while each hitting .292. Bryants 7.6 WAR led all National League players while Rizzo ranked fifth at 5.8 going into Sundays finale.Bryant is considered the front-runner for MVP after being named minor league player of the year and rookie of the year over the past two seasons.There were other major team accomplishments, including the pitching staff leading the league in ERA, while the Cubs top four hitters all produced on-base averages above .380. But as Lester noted Saturday, the past 162 games will have much less meaning if the Cubs dont go far in the postseason. Their last championship came in 1908.This season isnt anything unless we do what we showed up at spring training to do -- win a World Series, Lester said.The Cubs will have four days off to prepare for their second consecutive postseason appearance. Last year, they were the fun underdog and upset two teams that finished ahead of them in the standings. This year, they enter the playoffs as the team to beat, a near wire-to-wire winner in the division, sporting the best record in baseball for much of the season.Its go time, Lester said. Now we have to live up to the expectations and hype. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 41 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen