Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

ee, the Blackhawks had 20 or fewer shots twice

in Tribute 19.04.2019 09:50
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

CALGARY, Alberta -- Forward Johnny Gaudreau has a new contract in time to start the NHL regular season.The Flames announced on Monday that the club and Gaudreau have agreed to a six-year contract extension. The $40.5 million deal has an annual salary cap hit of $6.75 million.The 23-year-old Gaudreau had been a restricted free agent since his entry-level contract expired on July 1.I have decided to (re-sign) with the Calgary Flames. As I have always said, I just want to play hockey. I want to be there for my teammates and for the fans of Calgary, Gaudreau posted on his Twitter account.I want to thank my family and my agent for all their support during this process. I couldnt have done it without them.Gaudreau, from Salem, New Jersey, was Calgarys leading scorer last season with 30 goals and 48 assists in 79 games. His 78 points placed him sixth in league scoring.Gaudreau competed for Team North America in the recent World Cup of Hockey and had two goals and two assists in three games.The Flames begin their regular season on the road against the Edmonton Oilers on Wednesday. Asics Shoes Australia Online . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Discount Asics Shoes Australia . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. http://www.australiaasicscheap.com/ . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. Asics Shoes Outlet Australia . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. Cheap Asics Shoes Online Australia . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce.A return home proved to be just what the Los Angeles Kings needed as they took Game Three by a 3-1 score, cutting Chicagos Conference Finals lead to two games to one. The Kings got multi-point games from their top two playoff scorers. Jeff Carter, taking over at centre for an injured Mike Richards, contributed a pair of assists, giving him 11 points in 16 playoff games. D Slava Voynov scored the winning goal -- his league-leading fourth game-winner of the postseason -- breaking his stick in the process. Voynov (11 points, plus-10), joins Zdeno Chara as the only defenceman in the playoffs with double-digit totals in both points and plus-minus. Blackhawks D Duncan Keith had an eventful game. He was minus-2, playing a game-high 26:47 despite taking a double-minor for high sticking Carter in the face. If Keith receives supplemental discipline (ie. a suspension) that would be a huge loss for the Blackhawks. After getting pulled in Game Two, Kings G Jonathan Quick stopped 19 of 20 shots -- prior to Game Three, the Blackhawks had 20 or fewer shots twice in 62 regular season and playoff games thiss season.ddddddddddddQuick made a huge save off a Bryan Bickell shot on the doorstep with a little over three minutes remaining to preserve the Kings lead. Bickell was the Blackhawks lone goal-scorer, giving him seven in 15 playoff games, one behind Patrick Sharp and Patrice Bergeron for the playoff lead. Bickell had nine goals in 48 regular season games. A couple of other notes:Kings C Anze Kopitar was moved down the lineup, to play with LW Dwight King and RW Trevor Lewis and even though he didnt register a shot on goal, Kopitar had some good moments and played 21:09 to lead all Kings forwards. Blackhawks C Dave Bolland played 7:42, the lowest mark on the team. Hes struggled, for the most part, since returning from injury for the second round. Kings D Rob Scuderi was plus-3, making him plus-9 for the postseason. In Chicagos five losses in the playoffs, they have scored a total of five goals. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 94 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen