Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

d Gatlin was among Bolts victims again at Rio 2016

in Abschnitt 2 28.03.2019 08:30
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- The Chicago White Sox are going to put Chris Sale right back on the mound after his suspension ends.Sale will start Thursday against the crosstown Cubs in his first appearance since the ace left-hander was punished by the team for destroying collared throwback uniforms it was scheduled to wear.We understood what happened, but you cant get it back, you cant turn back the clock, third baseman Todd Frazier said before Monday nights game against the North Siders. I know when he gets back here hes going to be ready to go, knowing the person that he is.The 27-year-old Sale was scratched from his scheduled start Saturday night against Detroit and sent home after he cut up an unknown number of jerseys before the game. The 1976-style jerseys were navy and sported unusual collars on a hot and humid night.Manager Robin Ventura said he doesnt think Sale will need to address any issues with his teammates when he returns.Guys have seen a lot of stuff and its about playing, Ventura said. I think theyre about playing and well go with that until something needs to be address. As far as playing, guys are just moving on and playing.The suspension cost Sale $250,000 of his $9.15 million salary. He also was fined about $12,700 -- the cost of the destroyed jerseys -- according to a person familiar with the penalty. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because no statements were authorized.Sale is 14-3 with a 3.18 ERA this year. There is a possibility he could be traded before the Aug. 1 non-waiver deadline, though it would take quite an offer to get the White Sox to move him.Its definitely been a swing of emotions, outfielder Adam Eaton said. We love Sale. We love his competitiveness. We love the way he goes about his business.Ventura also announced that right-hander Anthony Ranaudo, who was promoted from Triple-A Charlotte on Sunday to take Sales spot on the roster, will start Wednesday against the Cubs. Right-hander Jacob Turner, who allowed four runs and five hits in 3 1/3 innings in his last start Friday against Detroit, will move to the bullpen.---AP Baseball Writer Ronald Blum and AP freelance reporter Mike Cranston contributed to this report.---Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap Adidas Nmd r1 Primeknit Shoes . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Adidas Nmd r1 Australia . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.nmdadidasshoesaustralia.com/ . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Buy Adidas Nmd r1 Online . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Adidas Nmd r1 Primeknit Australia . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf.Usain Bolt has admitted to Sky Sports News HQ he feels the pressure of being the defender of athletics after recent drug cheating scandals. Bolt was the major attraction on the track at Rio 2016, the build-up for which was dominated by claims of Russias state sponsored doping system.World athletics governing body, the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF), banned Russia from taking part in Brazil and Bolt insists he has full faith in the sports bosses to put an end to the problem. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Its rough but Ive said to people the IAAF and WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) do a good job on clamping down and getting rid of drug cheats, Bolt said.Sports got to go through the rough times to get to the good times and I think this is just a rough time.Bolts famous rivalry with American sprinter Justin Gatlin, who was previously banned for failing a drugs test, is highlighted in a new, feature length, documentary I Am Bolt. Watch the full interview with Usain Bolt in a Sky Sports News HQ exclusive as the nine-time Olympic champion reveals plans to retire next year And the nine-time Olympic champion insists the pressure of the battle, dubbed good vs evil by the press, has had an impact on his life.Its put a lot of pressure on me personally because eeveryone looks towards me to win and to be the defender of the sport, Bolt told Sky Sports at the National Stadium in Kingston, Jamaica.dddddddddddd Gatlin was among Bolts victims again at Rio 2016 where the Jamaican great completed the treble treble of 100m, 200m and 4x100m relay victories at three I try to look at it as extra motivation to do more to help the sport and to help the future of the sport.People always come up to me and thank me, even officials in the sport say my god, you dont know what you have done for this sport but thank you very much. It always feels good to know youve done a lot for the sport. Bolt tells Sky Sports News HQ he will retire after next years World Athletics Championships in London Bolt admits hes already been approached by IAAF president Lord Coe, who is desperate to keep the Jamaican star involved in athletics after his retirement next year.As well a potential role within world athletics, Bolt also hopes to work with his countrys next generation of athletes, as well as concentrate on various charitable projects.I Am Bolt is in cinemas and available via digital download from November 28. Also See: Usain Bolt - the full interview Bolt reveals retirement plans Usain living life to the full Is Bolt an underachiever? ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen