Nepenplay geschlossen
Mitglieder der 100
Grounder
Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

in Bewerbungen 26.03.2019 06:55
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Calvin Pryor was hit hard by the NFL for a hard hit.The New York Jets safety was fined nearly $25,000 for his tackle of Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin last Sunday, but Pryor plans to appeal it.I dont know if it was a clean hit or not, but I dont think it was worth $25,000, Pryor said Wednesday. It was a first offense, as well. My first fine. Im going to appeal it and see how it goes. Hopefully, it can be reduced.Pryor initially posted his displeasure on Instagram on Wednesday with a post that included a picture of the hit and the caption: 25k really?? Cmon man.The NFL deemed that Pryor struck the head and neck area of Baldwin, who made a 38-yard catch on the play in Seattles 27-17 win. A first offense, for hitting a defenseless player is $24,309 -- likely the amount the Jets safety will have to pay the league.It happened so fast, Pryor said of the play. When I spun around, he was already falling a little bit, so that was the only play I could make. I tried to target myself a little lower, but he was already falling, so it was kind of hard. Thats just a bang-bang play.Pryor was asked what he would suggest the fine should be, if nearly $25,000 is too much.Zero, he said with a laugh. Im just thinking about my daughter, my family, all the (things) I could do with $25,000, man. Ill see what they say and just keep playing football.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Jordan 4 From China . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Cheap Jordan 4 Retro . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. http://www.cheapairjordan4.com/ . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Cheap Jordan 4 China .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Jordan 4 For Sale Cheap .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Around The Rim continues to profile some of the NCAA womens basketball players and coaches for an inside look at their expectations on and off the court. This week, womens basketball analyst LaChina Robinson sits downs for an exclusive interview with South Carolina coach Dawn Staley.Robinson delves into Staleys rebuilding of the Gamecocks program and the challenges the Hall of Famer faced in bringing the teamm to its current elite status.ddddddddddddStaley also shares her thoughts on student transfers, the expectations that the team has for the season, being ranked in the top five to start the season, and what it takes to be successful in both basketball and in life.Listen in for more! ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 118 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen