Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

managed to knock that one out early at HSBC.d

in Grounders 21.03.2019 06:56
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- Julio Teheran was unable to end his winless streak against Miami, even when handed a three-run lead through five innings.Teheran gave up four runs and the lead in the sixth as the Atlanta Braves lost to the Marlins 7-5 on Wednesday night after the benches emptied in a testy game.Teheran (5-10) lost a 4-1 lead in the sixth, when he gave up a three-run homer to Marcell Ozuna.I had control of the whole game until that last inning, Teheran said.I was trying to keep up the same pace but I made one mistake in that inning with two men on base and they got the lead. We lost the game right there.Teheran is 0-3 with a 4.79 ERA in his last six games against Miami, a stretch that began in May 2015.The benches for both teams emptied in the seventh after Atlanta reliever Jose Ramirez threw high and inside to Marlins ace Jose Fernandez, who had been knocked to the ground by a pitch from Teheran in the fifth.No punches were thrown and Ramirez was ejected.Tensions began to rise in the sixth. Fernandez hit Nick Markakis on the hip with a fastball after Teheran plunked Martin Prado in the top of the inning. Both teams said no warning was issued by plate umpire Marvin Hudson before he tossed Ramirez.Teheran said a curveball slipped out of his hand on his inside pitch to Fernandez in the fifth.If Im going to hit somebody, Im not going to hit him with my curveball, Teheran said. If Im going to move somebody off the plate, Im going to do it with my fastball.Fernandez also insisted he was innocent, saying he didnt try to hit Markakis, who clocked a two-run homer in Atlantas four-run second.The ball slipped out of my hand and I hit him, Fernandez said.Fernandez pointed to his ribs when he added: If you think its on purpose and you want to hit me, good, hit me. I dont mind. Thats part of baseball. But dont throw at somebodys head, because I have a family.The comeback from a 4-1 deficit helped Fernandez (15-8) stop a five-game road losing streak, the longest of his career.Ozuna drove in four runs on two hits, including a run-scoring single off Mauricio Cabrera in the eighth.A.J. Ramos pitched around a one-out double by Jace Peterson in the ninth for his 36th save.OH, BABY!Freddie Freemans third-inning single for Atlanta gave him a 20-game hitting streak, the longest active run in the majors. It matched a 20-game string in 2011 as the longest of his career. He has reached base in 36 consecutive games since Aug. 6.Freeman left the game early after receiving a message his wife was about to give birth.BRAVES ADD 2 ARMSThe Braves, looking for pitching depth after recent injuries to Williams Perez and Mike Foltynewicz, acquired veteran right-handers Josh Collmenter and Joe Wieland in separate deals with the Chicago Cubs and Seattle Mariners.Collmenter, 30, was acquired for cash and could start on Saturday against Washington. After being released by Arizona on Aug. 7, he signed a minor league deal with the Cubs and had a 2.25 ERA in four starts with Triple-A Iowa. He was Arizonas opening day starter in 2015.Atlanta will send cash or a player to be named to Seattle for Wieland, who will report to Triple-A Gwinnett.TRAINERS ROOMPerez, who left Sundays loss to the Mets, has a right elbow impingement and might be done for the season. Interim manager Brian Snitker said Perez will be shut down and let everything calm down before he starts throwing again. ... Snitker hopes Foltynewicz, hit on his calf by Ozunas liner on Monday, misses only one start. The Braves are looking for a Saturday starter against Washington.UP NEXTMarlins: RHP Tom Koehler (9-11, 3.97 ERA), who has lost his last three decisions, will look to continue his success against the Phillies on Friday night in Philadelphia. Koehler is 2-1 with a 1.29 ERA in four starts against the Phillies this season.Braves: Rookie RHP John Gant (1-3, 4.39), who has lasted at least five innings in only two of his six starts, will look for his first win since June 17 against Washington in Friday nights opening game of a weekend series. Cheap Running Shoes Uk . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Wholesale Running Shoes For Sale .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. http://www.discountrunningshoesuk.com/ . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Wholesale Running Shoes Shoes . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. Cheap Running Shoes Online . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early.Henrik Stenson has labelled 2016 as the best year of his career so far after clinching a second Race to Dubai title in four seasons. Stenson began the week 299,675 points ahead of Danny Willett and made certain of ending the year as European No 1 with a closing 65 matched by defending champion Rory McIlroy.The Swede finished tied-ninth, five stokes adrift of tournament winner Matt Fitzpatrick, to cap a special year and secure his first Race to Dubai title since 2013. Stenson mixed eight birdies with a sole blemish Im very pleased to get my name on this trophy once again, Stenson told Sky Sports. Its been a great year, the best year of my career.Ive always thought it was going to be hard to top 2013, but I think Ive done that this year. Maybe not to the level of golf over six months, but certainly with the highlights of winning The Open, [winning silver at] the Olympics and managing to win The Race to Dubai again. Stenson played alongside McIlroy during the final round I always knew it was going to be a tough race to finish it off here in The Final Series. Luckily for me, I didnt really win it this week here in Dubai or last week in South Africa. Dubai delight for Fitzpatrick Matt Fitzpatrick claims one-shot win at DP World Tour Championship I knew I needed one really good week, and I managed to knock that one out early at HSBC.dddddddddddd Its been more of a cruise and seeing what the other guys do. European Tour Golf November 21, 2016, 4:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Willett needed a top-five finish or better to have any chance of ending the year in top spot, but struggled to a tie for 50th and finshed as runner-up in the Race to Dubai for the second year running.Its a disappointing four-week stretch that Ive just had, to end what still will be a pretty memorable year, Willett said. It hasnt been quite good enough for what we needed to do. Willett posted a one-under 70 on Sunday Ill be a bit disappointed I would have thought for a bit, but you then kind of look at what youve done and then try and move forward. I think the body and mind need a bit of a rest, and hopefully we can come out fresh around a golf course that I quite like at Hong Kong and then have a good four or five week break over Christmas. Also See: Fitzpatrick wins Dubai title Final Dubai leaderboard Stenson celebrates R2D crown Golf live on Sky Sports ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 37 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen