Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

he shower.Tunsil said he sprained his right ankl

in Grounders 21.03.2019 06:56
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

It had been a while since we heard from Caroline Wozniackis dog, Bruno, but thankfully he has broken his social media silence and returned to our lives. WHEW, right?On Tuesday, the tennis star (rocking a onesie for good measure, of course) and her canine companion took a ride in a golf cart, and its clear both of them are enjoying themselves. Wozniacki asks Bruno if he likes the wind in his hair, and it seems as if he really, really does.Bruno and I are just going on a little ride! #dontmindmyonesie #copilotA video posted by Caroline Wozniacki (@carowozniacki) onNov 29, 2016 at 11:38am PSTLooks like someone should look into getting Wozniacki one of those Dog is my co-pilot bumper stickers right about now.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Nike Air Max 95 Outlet Uk . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. Cheap Air Max 95 Free Shipping . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. http://www.wholesaleairmax95uk.com/ . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale Uk .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Air Max 95 Uk Sale . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins rookie guard Laremy Tunsil said he expects to play Sunday after missing last weeks game when he hurt himself coming out of the shower.Tunsil said he sprained his right ankle hours before the start of Sundays 30-17 loss to Tennessee.I walked out the shower and slipped, he said Thursday. Things happen. Thats the only thing I can say. Things happen.With Tunsil and left tackle Branden Albert sidelined, the Dolphins (1-4) gave up six sacks against the Titans and totaled eight first downs.When asked if he apologized to his teammates, Tunsil said, They knew it was a freak accident. Things happen. You cant do much about it.Tunsil returned to ppractice on a limited basis Wednesday, and he and Albert both expect to play Sunday against Pittsburgh.dddddddddddd think itll make a big difference, Tunsil said. Its very exciting just to have all five guys back on the line.Coach Adam Gase declined to discuss the prospect of having all five starters in the offensive line playing together for the first time this season, saying he feared jinxing the situation.I dont know if were going to let them shower this week, Gase said.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 39 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen