Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

this is a good opportunity now, n

in Grounders 28.02.2019 04:20
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

The Canadiens entered Friday as the only team in the NHL yet to lose a game in regulation, but they finished the night on the wrong end of a 10-0 defeat to the Blue Jackets. It was the first time that the Canadiens had been shut out by a score of 10-0 since January 1942. Whitey Herzog Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Willie McGee Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. http://www.cardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Mike-Matheny-Kids-Jersey/ . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Orlando Cepeda Jersey . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Tim McCarver Jersey ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. PHILADELPHIA -- Nelson Agholors blunders could send the former first-round pick to the sideline.The Philadelphia Eagles signed wide receiver Paul Turner off the practice squad on Monday, a day after Agholor had a costly penalty and no catches in a 25-16 loss at Seattle.Agholor, the 20th overall pick in the 2015 draft, has underperformed in his first two seasons in Philadelphia. He has 50 receptions for 547 yards and two touchdowns in 23 games.Sometimes you have to take a step back in order to go forward, coach Doug Pederson said . Sometimes that can help clear your head.Agholor lined up almost 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage and was called for illegal formation to nullify a 57-yard touchdown pass to Zach Ertz that wouldve given Philadelphia a lead in the second quarter.Wide receivers coach Greg Lewis and the official nearest to Agholor were signaling for him to move forward, but he didnt see them.Agholor then dropped a perfect pass 20 yards downfield that wouldve gone for a long gain. Afterward, he admitted hes thinking about his mistakes .I just have to get out of my own head, he said. Im pressing so much and worried about so many things.Because Im thinking too much and so worried and its a selfish thing that needs to stop. I need to give my energy to my teammates and this organization and not myself and feeling so pressured to make every single thing. Just have fun.Pederson hinted that Agholor could be inactive next Monday night when the Eagles (5-5) host the struggling Packers (4-6).I will definitely have a conversation with Nelson, Pederson said. Those are definitely concerns that I have, now that hes obviously come out and said that publicly. My concern is forr him as an individual, as a person, and I want to make sure that hes in a good spot.ddddddddddddTurner, an undrafted free agent from Louisiana Tech, was Philadelphias leading receiver in the preseason. He has spent the first 11 weeks on the practice squad and now gets his chance to prove he should play.We gave him some work last week in practice and just feel like this is a good opportunity now, not only for him, but for us to see where hes at, see what he can do and give him an opportunity, Pederson said.On the injury front, the Eagles got mixed news.Running backs Ryan Mathews is day to day with a mild sprain in his right knee and versatile back Darren Sproles has a nondisplaced rib fracture. Sproles shouldnt miss any games and Mathews likely will be ready to go.But rookie right tackle Halapoulivaati Vaitai will be sidelined after suffering a Grade 2 sprain of the medial collateral ligament in his knee. Cornerback Leodis McKelvin is in the concussion protocol.Allen Barbre will move from left guard to take Vaitais spot and Stefan Wisniewski would replace Barbre. Vaitai has been filling in for Lane Johnson, who returns from his 10-game suspension in four weeks.Game notes CB Aaron Grymes was released to make room on the roster for Turner. ... TE Brent Celek has played through a similar injury to Sproles. ... S Terrence Brooks is expected to return after missing two games with a hamstring injury.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL .---Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP-RobMaaddi ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 48 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen