Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

continued to play hard. (Anunoby) did an outstanding job

in Grounders 28.02.2019 04:19
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

Emmanuel Adebayor is relaxed over his contract situation with Crystal Palace, but says he would be happy to stay at Selhurst Park. The forwards current deal is set to expire at the end of the season and he is yet to agree an extension that would keep him at Palace next season. Adebayor joined Palace in January after nearly five months without a club following his release from Tottenham, but has struggled to find any consistent goalscoring form, managing just one goal in 14 appearances. I like the club and I like everything that is going on, he told Sky Sports News HQ. I am not the one to put any pressure on anybody to stay. If they want me to stay, well talk, discuss it and find an agreement. If not, life goes on and we continue moving. The players, we get along so well, they are cool with me and they accept me like a brother because of what Ive done and achieved in my career. The Togo international has scored just one goal since signing for Palace So being here today with them is just beautiful for me and, even if I am not here next season, my wishes are for them to be in the top league and out there doing something special. Maybe not win the league, but finish in the top five or six because they have the quality to be up there.If Adebayor is not offered fresh terms to stay at Palace, his final match for the club could come in the FA Cup final against Manchester United at Wembley on May 21. Victory over United would see Palace claim the first major domestic trophy in their history as well as a place in Europe next season. Ledley out Joe Ledley will miss the FA Cup final after suffering a fractured leg And Palace chairman Steve Parish believes a win in the Wembley showpiece could help the club in their pursuit of summer transfer targets. A London club possibly in Europe, what a draw that would be, he said.Even if we dont make it, it puts us on the map being in the final and being in the Premier League for four years, so absolutely a great draw and I think well get some exciting players that want to come to the club. Also See: Ledley to miss FA Cup final Gayle brace seals Palace safety Your clubs Player of the Year... Merse: Anyone can win next PL Ultra Boost Baratas . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Ultra Boost Baratas Rebajas . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. http://www.ultraboostbaratas.es/ . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Ultra Boost España Baratas . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Ultra Boost Baratas España . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- OG Anunoby wasnt a factor when No.3 Indiana lost in overtime at IPFWThe sophomore played only 13 minutes, leaving because of an illness -- and leaving the Hoosiers (4-1) without one of their best, most relied on playmakers.I dont think any of us understood how sick he was, because he didnt even practice again until part of the time on Friday, Indiana coach Tom Crean said. But the bottom line is, we didnt have the right edge (against IPFW).On Sunday night, the Hoosiers had that edge, and they were led by a healthy Anunoby. He scored a career-high 21 points and had eight rebounds, leading the Hoosiers to an 85-52 victory over Mississippi Valley State.Anunoby scored 15 of his 21 points in the first half against the overmatched Delta Devils (0-8).Robert Johnson added 14 points for Indiana, which was without Justin Blackmon Jr. because of a left knee injury.Indianas largest lead of the basketball game was 35.The game doesnt change really that much (with Blackmon Jr. out). Everybody knows their job out there on the court, Johnson said. Its hard not to have James (Blackmon Jr.) out there, but we have key (players) that we go to. Everybody else just steps up.Twenty of Indianas baskets came by way of an assist. Josh Newkirk and Curtis Jones combined for 11 assists. The Hoosiers outscored the Delta Devils 34-20 in the paint, and 19-8 in second chance points. Mississippi Valley State shot 32 percent from the floor (21-665).dddddddddddd Indiana took advantage of the Delta Devils misses, outrebounding Mississippi Valley State 48-26. Thomas Bryant led the Hoosiers with 11 rebounds.The Delta Devils were without their leading scorer, Marcus Romain.My guys continued to play hard. (Anunoby) did an outstanding job. I was shocked by how well he can shoot from the perimeter, and he has a strong game inside, Mississippi Valley State coach Andre Payne said. I know Indiana has a great program. So, when they stepped on the floor, they were going to bring their `A game because they were not going to let another upset happen.POLL IMPLICATIONS: Indiana will square off with a Top 10 team for the second time this season when the No. 5 North Carolina visits Bloomington on Wednesday night.CAUSE FOR CONCERN: Blackmon was hurt in the Hoosiers 68-71 overtime loss to IPFW. Crean said it is too early to tell if the junior guard will be ready to go for the showdown with the Tar Heels.A BUMPY ROAD: Mississippi Valley States first 14 games of the season are on the road. No.3 Indiana is the third Big Ten opponent the Delta Devils have visited so far this season. Mississippi Valley State also lost at Northwestern and at Michigan State.UP NEXT:Indiana: Hosts North Carolina on Wednesday night.Mississippi Valley State: At Gonzaga on Thursday night. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 47 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen