Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

ulties and challenges your EFL learn

in Gesuche 04.01.2020 02:19
von gsnoopy520 • 362 Beiträge

Several factors make learning Chinese a considerably more formidable task than learning another Germanic or Romance languages. Studying a foreign language is an excellent way for English and other language teachers to improve their own teaching. It also forces you into the role of a student so you can experience first hand the problems Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale , difficulties and challenges your EFL learners face in your classes. Don't believe me? Then look at what happened to me ?

? continued from part 1 ?

A couple of students confuse a pronunciation with the name of a Kung Fu TV series actor. The teacher doesn't get it. They talk about Jackie Chan as the mood of the class lightens. We try a few numbers that are simple to write in Chinese. One, two, three, four, ten Wholesale Jerseys , one thousand. Not bad at all, but I'll definitely need those flash cards and a pronunciation tape. Then comes five, six, seven, eight Cheap Retro Soccer Jerseys , nine. We continue with eleven, twelve and twenty. Twenty one and creating multiples of numbers follow. Actually, it's not difficult at all. Some of the higher numbers are childishly simple to create in both speaking and writing. The class continues creating more numbers by combining characters in Chinese. I glance at my watch. My fist Mandarin class will end in twenty five more minutes. The final number is one thousand three hundred million ? the population of China.

The class is interesting, with its musical language, and fun at times Cheap Replica Soccer Jerseys , but impractical. Where will we practice? Who is there to talk to? Is anyone, besides me, even thinking of going to China? Where in China is Mandarin spoken? What are the other principal forms of Chinese? These are only some of the questions that pop into my head during the class.

If I intend to have any success with this Mandarin class I realize that some learning and study aids are going to be needed such as:

? Recordings of pronunciations

? Drilling practice flash cards

? Reference sheets of class work

? Background information on China's culture, history, people and geography

? Focused practice with functional language (that I could use during a trip to China)

? Graphics applied to the materials as a memory aid

? Extra tutorials to help me over the ?rough spots? in learning the language

? Photos and realia for an extra added touch

? Study projects on the people Cheap Custom Soccer Jerseys , culture, geography, and history of China

An idea of what motivates the other students might be interesting and helpful too. So I'll try to chat with a couple of them before and after class. Several factors make learning Chinese a considerably more formidable task than learning another Germanic or Romance languages. It should be an interesting experience over all though. I'll keep you posted of interesting developments.

Wish me luck.

My Spyware Story Computers Articles | November 28, 2006
Have you ever been the victim of spyware? Is your computer behaving strangely lately? Do you know that most computers connected to the internet are infected by spyware, adware Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys , malware and trojans. Have a look at 'My Spyware Story'. Read what happened to me, how I fixed my spyware problem and what I recommend that you do.

Did you know that up to 90% of computers connected to the internet are infected by spyware, adware, malware, trojans etc.

Think about it. Someone could be spying on your every movement Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China , recording your credit card transactions or going through all the files on your computer. While it is true that most spyware only seeks to monitor your internet activity with a view to targeting you with pop-ups and advertisements, the real risk is someone taking control of your computer, downloading your files then committing bank account or credit card fraud or worst case scenario, stealing your identity.

Some of the symptoms of spyware on you computer are:

Slow performance ? your system loads and operates more slowly than usual.

Your homepage, browser or security settings have suddenly changed.

Increased number of pop-ups or unsolicited advertisements.

Your system crashes.

While I let that sink in Cheap Soccer Jerseys China , let me tell you my story, how my computer became infected and what I did to remedy the situation.

I always thought that I was well protected from intrusions - running active anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall software on my computer. Nothing however was further from the truth. The other day without warning my whole system crashed!My screen went blue, I kept getting a flashing message telling me that my computer had been infected and prompting me to go to a download site to obtain the latest anti-spyware solution. Naturally I didn't do that. The first thing that I did was pull the plug on my internet connection, then run my anti-spyware software.

What happened next was really surprising. My software detected some 75 different spyware items but it could not delete them. This happened in spite of me running a full spyware scan of my computer the day before.

What to do? I rang my local technician who had built my system:

"Restart your system in safe mode and run your anti-spyware software again".

Still no good.

"What are you using" Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale , I told him the name of a free anti-spyware program that I had downloaded from the internet, "Well that's your problem, you need to be using much better software" - what do you recommend, I asked, CounterSpy he replied Cheap Soccer Jerseys , "it's very powerful and it's what I would use to clean up your system if you bring it in".

You get what you pay for - or in my case what I didn't pay for. I now know the downside of running free software, it just does not work as well. The other risk in using free software is that some unscrupulous operators have actually conned people into believing that they are downloading legitimate software when in fact what they are really getting is more spyware.

Don't make the same. Fake Jerseys Replica Fake Baseball Jerseys Fake Jerseys Online Fake Jerseys Replica Tremaine Edmunds Jersey Taysom Hill Jersey Sam Darnold Youth Jersey Russell Wilson Seahawks Jersey Rob Gronkowski Patriots Jersey Phillip Lindsay Broncos Jersey

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 50 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen