Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

asics gel shoes

in Bewerbungsunterlagen 26.12.2019 04:29
von MarciaWesley • 4 Beiträge

I would be grateful if you could recommend a asics gel shoes shoe for someone like me. I tried on the Asics Gel Kayano 21 the other day and it felt very comfortable. Could this be a good shoe for me? Thanks!!Hi! Just discovered this site today. I'm looking for a new pair of running shoes, saw this Asics Gel Kayano 21 but not sure if they are the perfect ones for me. I'm looking for long runs shoes. I'm trainning for a half marathon which is at the end of the month. I'm looking to spend about maxinun £100 ThanksHi, I am a 36 year old female. I used to run 3 to 4 times a week for 30 minutes.

I did  feel' the arch when walking around the store which did worry me, but again, not as prominent as it was in the Asics. Ran for 10 mins and didn't feel the arch when running (probably as I asics gel venture 6 mens have forefoot strike), but instantly felt it subtly there again when I got off the treadmill. I also felt the shoe wasn't quite wide enough, even at 2E. I ran a few more times in both shoes and I just felt the Adrenaline as going to be too snug/tight down the sides asics gel torrance of the little toe as my feet warmed up.Something in me wanted to like the Brooks more in the same way I really wanted to like the Asics, don't know why.

But in the end, the doubts of the Brooks (fit and arch) wouldn't go away and I really couldn't fault the New Balance. Having worn 2E New Balance in the past, I suppose it was logical that their shoe would be the one I ended up choosing.Hi, Thanks for all the great reviews on shoes, makes for interesting reading. I am currently training for a marathon in a couple months. Having run a asics gt 2000 6 womens few halfs my PB is 1hr34 and im weighing about 84kgs and 6ft4. I have two pairs of shoes, Nike Lunareclipse 2s and Adidas Boston Boost 5s. I find the LE2s better for longer runs as they slightly more comfortable, but get a slight pain in right knee, but my feet are relatively okay after a longer run(20km plus).

I have looked around and tried a good few shoes and asked advice and so far have liked Brooks Ravenna 6s, Saucony Guide 8s/ 7s and the Asics Gel Kayano 21s. Is there any advice you could give with regards to what shoe to look at getting or any other shoe other then those mentioned which you could throw in the mix?I'm a overpronating heel striker, slightly above average build and quite heavy footed. I'm currently running in v1 Asics GT-3000 (I must be one of a handful on the planet given how few reviews exist and that nowhere stocks them!) which makes it hard to know how to compare my current shoes to potential replacements, given all I have to go on is my foot feel&

I wear a Nike Lunareclipse for a casual shoe but am look ing for another walking shoe and am thinking of the Asics Gel Kayano 21 asics gt 2000 4 women's & ? Could you advise please on the best options and also other possible casual shoes I could wear as alternatives to the NIke Lunareclipse. Thanks so much for your help!Hi Team, Really love your reviews they are great! I am abt 90kg who normally does abt 7km per run 4 times weekly. Think I am one of a rare kind who ran in the asics gt3000 v2 and they felt great. When it wore out I bought the gt 3000 v3 but somehow did not feel right, as I started getting pain and aches on both of my outer shins.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 43 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen