Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

puma evospeed

in Abschnitt 4 14.12.2019 04:02
von Justin Murray • 3 Beiträge

ÿþPuma El Ray WS New Colorways! Jun puma evospeed 3, 2007 Puma has blessed the sneakerworld with these new slip-ons. The style is called El Ray WS. These feature a canvas upper and a woven strap with the Puma logo embroidered on the strap. Each style has a white midsole and gum bottom. Colorways include maroon, green, black and navajo. Check with your local Puma dealer if you would like to snatch a pair (or two) of these up!More colorways after the jump!Riddim Magazine x Puma Clyde May 30.

Vaughn Bode x Puma Clyde Part II May 19th May 17, 2007 I got some great news for you Puma freaks out there. First off part 2 of the Puma Clyde Cheech Wizard will hit select stores this Saturday. Also, Hikmet announced that Solebox restocked on puma clyde part 1 (yellow pair). They will release part 1 and 2 May 19th instore only, heads up to our few German readers on the Solebox restock and release news. Here s a list below of stores that will release part 2 of the Vaughn Bode puma ignite limitless and Puma Clyde Cheech Wizard.

See art and photography below.Last night, on the eve of his New York book launch, Cool Hunting sat down with Yasuhiro to talk about the essence of good design, working with Puma and the state of the sneaker.Your designs are so unconventional, how do you balance innovation with good design?When I work I try to reproduce ideas as faithfully as possible to the ideas in my mind.To give you a specific example of good design, a pencil with an eraser has existed for black puma a long time and will probably exist after I die.

So, to me itâ⠬⠢s important to keep the core of the idea of design.So, what is the essence of a sneaker today? What do sneakers symbolize?What it symbolizes to me, is that individuals have the opportunity to be more creative than before.For example, they can coordinate sneakers with what they wear, they can wear a suit with sneakers. People have more choices and more options for what they wear.Before it was more limited. Though Iâ⠬⠢m relatively young.

Based on that deadline, Iâ⠬⠢ll make a schedule.After discussing the details in a video conference with Pumaâ⠬⠢s London office, I bring the final designs to a production team in Taiwan. I try to solve problems with the design that come up in the the 3-D versions. Sometimes I ask them to make slight changes to the design, but we donâ⠬⠢t come up with negative statements. Itâ⠬⠢s fenty puma creepers always, â⠬Šit would be better if.ââ ¬Read More By Clicking Link BelowThere are many challenges.

I struggle every time, every collection. Sometimes itâ⠬⠢s almost impossible to put the details of the drawing in and the gaps between the 2-D version and the 3-D version become bigger. It takes an effort. Also, every time we try to introduce a new technique.What is it you are trying to do to the sneaker?My primary goal is to continue this kind of movement, continuing the trend of looking at the sneaker as fashion and I think i have succeeded.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 50 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen