Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

Carmelo Anthony scored 31 points with eight rebounds

in Aushänge 03.12.2019 02:18
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

NASHVILLE -- Artem Anisimov just keeps scoring for the Columbus Blue Jackets. Anisimov had the only goal of the game with 6:25 remaining in the third period and Sergei Bobrovsky made 28 saves to lead the Blue Jackets to a 1-0 victory over the Nashville Predators on Saturday night. It was the sixth goal in the last six games for Anisimov, who also has scored the last four game-winners for Columbus. With the game still scoreless, James Wisniewski sent a pass from the left circle to Anisimov at the left faceoff dot. Anisimov carried the puck to the goal line before cutting toward the Nashville net and sliding a backhander by Predators goaltender Pekka Rinne just inside the far post. "He skated down the ice and he actually made the drop to me," Wisniewski said of Anisimov. "I love when the D-man just stays there because then the forward just skates right around them, make a quick pass, and hes all alone with the goalie. He made a great move and scored." The Predators have lost four in a row and seven of their last eight. They have scored just three goals in their last four games, and it was Bobrovskys third shutout of the season for Columbus, which has won four of five. "Weve been shooting enough pucks, were just not finding the back of the net," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "There are a lot of dry players." Making his third consecutive start after being sidelined since late October with an infection in his hip, Rinne made 35 saves. "I felt confident and I felt comfortable out there tonight," Rinne said. "Hopefully, myself too, I can improve all the time." Rinne faced just five shots in the first, but with 5:45 remaining in the opening frame, he denied Ryan Johansens wrist shot attempt from the right side off of a 2-on-1 break. Midway through the second, Rinne got his blocker on Boone Jenners shot from the right circle. Nashville dominated the shots on goal in the first period, outshooting the Blue Jackets 14-5. "I though guys did a great job in front of me," Bobrovsky said of his defencemen. "They shot from mostly outside, so they boxed them out. They were great." The tables turned in the middle frame when Columbus put 15 shots on Rinne, and the Predators managed just four on Bobrovsky. The Blue Jackets had the shot advantage in the third as well, 16-10. The Predators had a chance to tie late in the third, but Mike Fishers shot from the slot rang off the far post with less than 30 seconds remaining and then Bobrovsky got his glove on an attempt from Colin Wilson. "It is one of those games where you are wondering is anybody going to be able to beat either one of those guys," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "Bob came up big at the end when the game was on the line." NOTES: Columbus made their only visit to Nashville for the 2013-14 season. The Blue Jackets and Predators were both members of the Central Division before Columbus moved to the Eastern Conference before the start of this season. ... Nashville was just 1-4-0 on its five-game homestand coming out of the Olympic break. The Predators are on the road for their next three. ... The Predators have not scored a power-play goal in their last four games. Cheap Nike Shoes Free Shipping . Toronto announced the deal with the restricted free agent on Saturday. The terms were not disclosed. Wholesale Nike Shoes . Hamilton signed offensive linemen Mike Filer, Joel Reinders, Landon Rice and Carson Rockhill. https://www.wholesalenikeshoesauthentic.com/ . -- Chris Crawford hit a 3-pointer with 1:36 left to put Memphis ahead to stay, and the 21st-ranked Tigers beat seventh-ranked Louisville 72-66 Saturday, sweeping the season series from the Cardinals. Discount Nike Shoes .com) - Carmelo Anthony scored 31 points with eight rebounds to lead the New York Knicks to a 92-80 win over the Los Angeles Lakers. Cheap Nike Shoes For Sale .com) - DAngelo Harrison posted 21 points to guide No.Memphis, TN (SportsNetwork.com) - The Memphis Grizzlies are fully recovered from a stomach virus that plagued nearly half the team earlier in the week. Too bad for the Los Angeles Clippers. Marc Gasol had 30 points and 12 rebounds and the Grizzlies dominated the paint en route to a 107-91 victory over the Clippers for their 22nd straight home win. Los Angeles had been shooting 65 percent inside of five feet coming in -- among the top five in the NBA -- and outscored Miami and Orlando a combined 82-58 in the lane during the first two games of its road trip. It was a different story on Wednesday, as the Grizzlies held a commanding 52-32 advantage in the paint. Zach Randolph tallied 10 points and eight rebounds, while Courtney Lee netted 13 points for Memphis, which has won six of its last seven games. Just a good solid win, Memphis coach Dave Joerger said. It was very physical and I thought we kept our composure. Chris Paul posted 22 points, five rebounds, five assists and four steals for the Clippers, who had won three of their last four games heading in. The Grizzlies seem to have that edge, Clippers coach Doc Rivers said. Paul netted the final four pointts during a 6-0 flurry that pulled the Clippers within 78-70 late in the third quarter, but Memphis responded with an elongated 25-8 run that bled into the fourth to put the game away.dddddddddddd The Grizzlies concluded the third by scoring 10 of the last 12 points. Beno Udrih and Lee knocked down 3-pointers after the Clips cut the gap to eight and Quincy Pondexters driving floater in the paint with 1.5 seconds remaining in the period staked Memphis to an 88-72 cushion heading into the final frame. Udrih had nine points during the surge, which was capped by consecutive triples from Lee and Jon Leuer for a healthy 103-78 cushion with 8:17 remaining. Memphis cruised to the easy win the rest of the way. The Grizzlies led 26-21 following a quarter of play and a 16-5 second-quarter swing helped them jump out to a 49-32 spread before they took a 53-40 advantage into the break. Game Notes Memphis shot 49.4 percent (42-of-85) from the field and held LA to 41.6 percent (32-of-77) from the floor ... Udrih and Pondexter finished with 11 points apiece, while Tony Allen finished with 12 for Memphis. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 48 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen