Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

Ricky Ray will have more opportunity this

in Gesuche 21.11.2019 07:21
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Houston Rockets acquired veteran swingman Corey Brewer from the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday in a three-team deal that also included the Philadelphia 76ers. The deal came a day after Southwest Division rival Dallas traded for All-Star point guard Rajon Rondo. The Rockets were one of several teams reported to be interested in acquiring Rondo from Boston. Instead, they landed Brewer from the Timberwolves in exchange for guard Troy Daniels, two second-round draft picks and cash. They also got guard Alexey Shved from the Sixers and waived swingman Francisco Garcia. Philadelphia acquired injured forward Ronny Turiaf from the Timberwolves and a 2015 second-round draft pick and the rights to Spanish League player Sergei Lishchuk from Houston. Turiaf underwent surgery Tuesday on his right hip and will miss the rest of the season. Brewer, 28, is averaging a league-high 2.3 steals in 24 games this season, along with 10.5 points, 3.9 rebounds and 3.3 assists. The eight-year NBA veteran has career averages of 10.0 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.4 steals in 491 games for Minnesota, Dallas and Denver. Daniels, 23, averaged 8.4 points in five games for the Rockets last season in his first NBA stint. He was averaging 2.7 points in 17 games this season. Garcia, a 10-year veteran, was averaging 3.2 points for Houston this season. Yahoo Sports reported he was waived after declining to be traded to the Timberwolves. Shved was averaging 9.9 points on the NBA-worst Sixers this season. He played for the Timberwolves the past two seasons. The Timberwolves acquired protected second-round draft picks in 2015 and 2016. Sports Jerseys . De La Rosa pitched six strong innings to win his sixth consecutive decision, Todd Helton homered and the Colorado Rockies snapped the Los Angeles Dodgers six-game winning streak with a 7-5 victory on Wednesday night. Michael Jordan Jersey Chicago White Sox . -- Manchester United thrilled a record crowd with a brilliant opening goal -- and even Cristiano Ronaldos unexpected entrance proved futile for Real Madrid. https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/tom-brady-jersey/ . Rinehart joins safety Darrell Stuckey and linebacker Donald Butler as potential unrestricted free agents who are remaining with the team. Authentic Michael Jordan Jersey . Its not intended to be some magical formula and doesnt apply any context, like, for example, taking injuries into account. This remedial statistical method has gone 9-5 in picks through the first three rounds. Sports Jerseys From China . The fourth-year guard from Carleton University kicked off his varsity career with rookie of the year honours in 2011, before racking up three straight Mike Moser Memorial Trophies for outstanding player.With a 2-2 record in Week 1, The Big Man is set with his Week 2 predictions. The CFL on TSNs Chris Schultz makes his bold predictions, which includes the official return of the Ottawa Redblacks. Ottawa at Winnipeg Well, it is good to say it - Ottawa. As a life-long fan of the CFL, I can tell you many stories of the games and players I identified with that were Rough Rider alumni. Its great to have 0ttawa back. I truly dont have any idea how they will play this year or how many games theyll win. Yet Im optimistic as good teams arent about the best individual players as much as good players working efficiently together. The Redblacks have a solid coaching staff and I feel a good 24 to begin with so competitive games are a real expectation early in the season. Winnipeg? Surprise, surprise! I didnt see the win over the Argos on the horizon and they have a real opportunity to begin the season 2-0. The challenge for Winnipeg is that many of the Redblacks are unknown and theyre team strengths and weaknesses are will only be known after a month of football. A tough team to prepare for. I must stay with logic on this one, a Bombers win but much closer than score than the 45-21 victory over Toronto. More like 31-24 Winnipeg. B.C. at Montreal Both teams had disappointing losses to start the season, but of the two - Montreal was the greater disappointment. Every week there will be one or two players that desperately need to bounce back from a poor game and have a great one. This week its Troy Smith at quarterback for Montreal. His accuracy wasnt there in Calgary and he has to improve quickly - not only for the Als to win but for Troy to keep his position as a starter and leader. Patience is never found in abundance in pro football - quite the opposite in fact. It was good to see Brandon Whitaker back at runningg back and he was effective, but he may have to be even more effective this week.ddddddddddddThis one should be close but I like B.C. on the road. They are not going to allow another fake field goal for a first down or an onside kick for a change of possession. Neither team will dominate so B.C. by three in an upset. Hamilton at Edmonton Protection problems, quarterback hesitation problems, run defence problems and there are more problems right now than solutions in Hamilton. Not in Edmonton. Confidence should be high after the win over the Lions on the road and this being the home opener. How about Adarius Bowman, nine catches for 105 yards and a touchdown! Mike Reilly as a quarterback may have found some chemistry after one week of football. Zach Collaros has to improve fast, as Kent Austin still has Dan LeFevour as plan "B" who could turn into plan "A" before anticipated. I have to go with the confident Eskimos over a Hamilton team searching for confidence. Saskatchewan at Toronto This one will be closer than anticipated. It would be easy to say the Riders in an easy win, but I would be shocked if Toronto didnt respond with a more professional response here in Week 2. I do think the Argo defence will play at a higher level in that the combination of pass rush and pass coverage will be much more evident. And I do not for see a 16-penalty first half repeat as was created in Winnipeg. Ricky Ray will have more opportunity this week at home. But - and a big but - the best offensive line may be in Regina. Fulton, Labatte, Picard, Best and Heenan are all athletic and technically sound. Also, the sixth best offensive lineman may be Dan Clark and hes used extensively in tight end run packages. I love my quarterbacks, receivers, running backs, line backers and defensive backs. But just like against Hamilton, I see Rider control thats closest to the line of scrimmage, offence and defensive lines. Riders by a touchdown. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 128 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen