Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

with his absence we were able to develop some

in Gesuche 19.11.2019 08:51
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. Part of the process for the San Francisco 49ers All-Pro linebacker to rejoin the team following a five-week stint in rehab included a verbal commitment to the NFL that he would stay out of trouble and keep clean. "I think any time we could all look into our lives and find something we need to work on," Smith said Tuesday, seemingly relaxed. "Ive taken my time and Ive done that." A clean-cut Smith -- hair trimmed from his previous long, curly cut -- returned to the 49ers locker room after his long absence and five missed games to cheers from teammates who chanted his first name. Everybody knows what he means to this franchise and defence -- and the 49ers are hopeful he is as healthy as he looks and ready to return to the field as soon as Sundays home game with Carolina. "Im getting there. Every days just a step closer to getting to where I want to be," Smith said at his locker after practice. "Ive gotten a lot of support, from my family, friends, organization, teammates and everything. And it really says a lot that people care about me outside the field and they care about me as a person." Smith had been on an indefinite paid leave of absence before being activated to the 53-man roster Thursday, two days after he turned himself in to Santa Clara County authorities on weapons charges. He met last Wednesday with team officials. The fearsome pass-rusher is in shape despite a couple of extra pounds gained during his stint at an in-patient treatment centre for substance abuse. He was at a facility outside California, he said, while declining to offer further details. He said he returned to the Bay Area on Oct. 28 after entering rehab in late September -- and he was away for his 24th birthday Sept. 25. Defensive teammate and fellow linebacker Patrick Willis is among those who sent periodic text messages to Smith during his time away. "Aldon has been a guy since he came in who has been very productive for our defence, has been a playmaker for our defence," Willis said. "To get him back is a good thing, then, too, with his absence we were able to develop some depth with some of the other guys. Its really going to be a strong point for us. When you have a guy such as Aldon with his talent, the biggest thing we can do for him is just let him know were here for him, let him know that were his teammates, but the main thing is just let him grow on his own." Smith played in a 27-7 home loss to the Colts on Sept. 22 and had five tackles just two days after he was arrested and jailed on suspicion of DUI and marijuana possession. He apologized for his behaviour after the game then later announced he would leave for treatment. San Francisco (6-2) has won five straight games in impressive fashion without him. Also in September, Smith and former teammate Delanie Walker were named in a lawsuit filed in Santa Clara County Superior Court by a Northern California man who said he was shot at a party at Smiths house on June 29, 2012. Smith, selected seventh overall in the 2011 draft out of Missouri, had previously been arrested on suspicion of DUI in January 2012 in Miami shortly after the 49ers lost in the NFC championship game. Now, Smith is moving forward. Hes thrilled to be reunited with not only his team but also his 10-month-old son, Aulis. "He looks good, man," running back Frank Gore said. "Im a big fan of Aldon, a young guy who has the potential to be one of the best at the position. Im happy hes back with the family. I know he can help our team, so thats great." While Smith is scheduled for court appearances each of the next two Tuesdays, he expects to be in practice. Smith was charged Oct. 9 with three felony counts of illegal possession of an assault weapon, stemming from that party at his home in June 2012. "Of course, I didnt want to be away from the sport I love. But it was good for me to get away and get my mind together and work, like I say, just to get to the positive spot I need to be at," he said. "I caught some of the games, some that were broadcast over there. So I was able to keep up with the guys and chime in here and there and wish them good luck." Smith had a franchise-record 19 1/2 sacks last season for the NFC champions. He has 4 1/2 sacks and 18 tackles over three games in 2013. "Im just taking it one day at a time, getting back here, being around the guys and just getting my life back at home," Smith said. Also Tuesday, leading 2012 wideout Michael Crabtree was cleared to resume practicing following May surgery to repair a torn right Achilles tendon. The 49ers now have three weeks to activate him. Air Max 95 In Offerta . -- Conner Bleackley got it done in regulation time and in the shootout. Air Max 720 Outlet .com) - The Atlanta Hawks have stepped up to every challenge during their 14-game winning streak and will face another daunting task Friday with Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder in town. https://www.scontatescarpeoutlet.it/scontate-air-max-95-outlet-c3066.html . -- After a year spent travelling the world, Brooks Koepka suddenly is in a position to play a lot more golf at home. Scarpe Scontate Outlet . Every. Single. Game. Thats 1,230 in total to cover the regular season. The man is Corey Sznajder, a soft-spoken 23-year-old Salisbury University grad who lives in Annapolis, Maryland and has been charting zone entries and zone exits throughout the NHL. I love big projects, he said. No kidding. At the 2013 Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, I met Eric Tulsky, who presented research on the value of controlled zone entries (short answer: about twice as valuable to enter with control of the puck rather than dumping it in) and Sznajder had charted a couple hundred games that were included in that study. Scarpe Scontate Online . Heck, we might just miss the BCS. Maybe? It sort of worked out this season. Top-ranked Florida State (13-0) was the only team to get through the regular season unbeaten, and the Seminoles did it in dominating fashion.WASHINGTON - John Wall scored 26 points, including Washingtons last 10, and the Wizards rallied for a 133-132 win over the Boston Celtics in double overtime Monday night.Wall added a career-high 17 assists, Paul Pierce scored a season-high 28 against his former team and Marcin Gortat had 21 points and 12 rebounds for Washington, which outlasted the Celtics to salvage the finale of the home-and-home series after losing Sunday in Boston.Washington squandered a 23-point third-quarter lead before rallying in both overtimes.Jeff Green led Boston with 28 points, rookie Marcus Smart added a career-high 23 and Kelly Olynyk finished with 19 points and 11 rebounds.The Celtics led by as many as seven in the second extra period, but Walls jumper pulled the Wizards to 132-130 with 53 seconds left.After Smart missed a 3-pointer, Bradley Beal rebounded and passed to Wall, who drove to the basket, scored and made a free throw for a three-point play that put Washington ahead 133-132 with 44 seconds remaining.Boston, which had won three straight, had a chance after a miss by Wall, but Evan Turners jumper with 0.9 seconds left was long.Celtics reserves played heavy minutes after sparking the rally and accounted for 82 points.Boston led by seven late in the first overtime as well, but Pierce tied the score at 1121 with a 3-pointer with 39 seconds left.dddddddddddd Both teams missed shots in the final 10 seconds.With the Celtics trailing 110-107 after Washingtons Kris Humphries hit one of two free throws with 16 seconds left, Olynyk missed a 3, but Green rebounded and Turner (18 points) sank a corner 3 with 0.9 seconds left to force overtime.The Wizards led 88-65 late in the third before Boston rallied.Washington was still up 102-88 in the fourth quarter before going 4:39 without a point.___TIP-INSCeltics: Boston is 2-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. ... The Celtics are shooting 42.6 per cent from 3-point range in the last four games after a poor start to the season. Its the law of averages, coach Brad Stevens said before the game. We can all over-analyze a small sample of stats or we can let it fly. I prefer to just let it fly.Wizards: Pierce (25,300 points) passed Reggie Miller (25,279) for 16th place on the NBAs career scoring list. ... Wall set a Wizards record with his fifth straight game with 12 or more assists. ... F Nene sat out with a sore right knee. .. Washington improved to 10-2 at Verizon Center, its best home start since 1984-85. ... The Wizards are 5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs.UP NEXTCeltics: At Orlando on Wednesday.Wizards: At Charlotte on Wednesday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 53 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen