Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

Swedens Oskar Eriksson in semifinal action Saturday

in Gesuche 16.11.2019 09:50
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

IGLS, Austria -- Jamie Greubel and Lauryn Williams of the United States won a womens World Cup race Sunday, the first gold medal for each this season. Greubels first gold as a pilot came with a two-run time of 1 minute, 46.28 seconds. For Williams, an Olympic track gold medallist in the 4x100-meter relay at the 2012 Summer Games, it was her first gold as a push athlete and likely enhanced her bid to qualify for next months Sochi Games. The U.S. also took the silver medal, with Elana Meyers and Aja Evans finishing 0.13 seconds back. Anja Schneiderheinze and Stephanie Schneider of Germany were third, 0.14 seconds behind Greubel and Williams. Calgarys Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse of Summerside, P.E.I., placed fourth in 1:46.73. It was just the third time in the last 18 World Cup events Humphries missed the podium. In the four-man race later Sunday, Latvian pilot Oskars Melbardis won for the second straight weekend, beating the top U.S. sled of Steven Holcomb, Curt Tomasevicz, Steve Langton and Chris Fogt by 0.11 seconds. Melbardis finished in 1:42.22. The German sled driven by Thomas Florschuetz was third, 0.21 seconds off the winning time. Canadas team of Calgarys Chris Spring, Jesse Lumsden of Burlington, Ont., Ottawas Cody Sorensen, and Saskatoons Ben Coakwell posted a time of 1:42.60 to finish fifth. Scarpe Nike Scontatissime . He was set to become an unrestricted free agent on July 5th. The 34-year-old Laval, Que. native has played six seasons with the Penguins. Air Max 95 Scontate Bianche .com) - Sergio Agueros 63rd-minute goal was enough to lift Manchester City to a 1-0 win over 10-man Manchester United on Sunday at the Etihad Stadium. https://www.scontatescarpeoutlet.it/scontate-air-max-270-outlet-italia-c2766.html .DeMarco Murray got his 20th carry late in the fourth quarter with a 10-point lead, not long after Dez Bryant made his final catch of the day.Sure enough, a 44-17 win over Washington didnt change Dallas post-season position. Scarpe Nike Outlet . Blatter also told reporters Saturday after meeting with Qatars emir that the decision to award the tournament to the desert nation is "not reversible." There have been calls to move the tournament because of Qatars intense heat. Air Max 270 Italia . The Calgary skip fell 10-8 to Swedens Oskar Eriksson in semifinal action Saturday and will face Switzerlands Peter de Cruz for the bronze medal (Saturday at 10pm et/7pm pt on TSN2).INDIANAPOLIS -- Michael Sam needed no introduction. He provided one anyway, subtly spelling out his desire to be known simply as a football player whose sexuality isnt a national story. "Good afternoon. My name is Michael Sam. I play football for the University of Missouri," he said to commence his first public appearance since announcing hes gay. Sam smiled and laughed often during a 12 1/2-minute news conference at Lucas Oil Stadium, looking relaxed, jovial and confident while taking questions from the hundreds of reporters surrounding the podium. Despite credentials that include the Southeastern Conference co-defensive player of the year award, Sam is projected only as a mid-round pick in the draft in May. Hes 6-foot-2 and 260 pounds, falling somewhere between a defensive end in a 4-3 scheme and an outside linebacker in a 3-4 system. Where he winds up, Sam said he doesnt care. "Im a pass rusher. If you put me in a situation to get the quarterback, Im going to get the quarterback. Whoever coaches or GMs, this league is a passing league. Id like to believe in myself as a good pass rusher," Sam said. Hes not worried about being accepted, either, in light of the bullying scandal that emerged in Miami. "If the Miami Dolphins drafted me I would be excited to be a part of that organization," Sam said. "But Im not afraid of going into that environment. I know how to handlle myself.dddddddddddd I know how to communicate with my teammates. I know how to communicate with the coaches and other staff I need to communicate with." Mostly, Sam wants to communicate this: "I just wish you guys would just see me as Michael Sam the football player instead of Michael Sam the gay football player." His former Missouri teammates certainly did. "Hes happy with who he is. He doesnt shy away from who he is. Mike Sam has got a lot of personality. Hes a great guy. Hes not going to be any different than who he is every day," said wide receiver LDamian Washington, one of several ex-Tigers stars here for the NFLs annual scouting combine. If Sam were to slip down the draft board, determining a bias against his orientation or a fear of the potential distraction would be near impossible. If teams pass on him, theyre likely unsure how his combination of size and speed fits with their defence. "You only need one team. One team that believes in you. Theres 32 teams. You need one team," Washington said. Coaches and executives around the league were asked often this weekend for their thoughts on how Sam would fit, both on the field and in the locker room. "He would be welcomed, no different than any other player we have," New York Jets coach Rex Ryan said, adding: "The big thing we always talk about is respect in our locker room." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 26 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen