Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

a celebrity golf tournament organized by former

in Die 100 14.11.2019 08:49
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

CRANS-SUR-SIERRE, Switzerland -- Thomas Bjorn made a 12-foot birdie putt on the first playoff hole Sunday to beat Craig Lee for the European Masters title. Bjorn added to his title from 2011 after watching Lees attempt from 15 feet slide left of the hole on the par-4 18th. Earlier, both players missed 20-foot putts for the win in regulation on the foggy, rain-swept final green following a 30-minute suspension for fog to clear. Bjorn, who waited out the delay standing on the 18th tee, missed left and completed his round of 6-under 65. The Dane then watched on TV in the scorers hut as the 36-year-old Lee of Scotland sought to clinch his first career title. Lee, who led by two shots after his 61 on Saturday, had his putt catch the right lip of the hole and carded a 67. Both finished with 20-under totals of 264. Victor Dubuisson of France was third, one shot back after shooting 66. Bjorns 14th career European Tour title was his first since winning here in 2011, when he closed with 62 to also finish 20 under. The 42-year-old Dane earned prize money of 366,660 euros ($483,000). Lees career-high check for 244,440 euros ($322,000) looks certain to secure his European Tour status for next year. Just like two years ago, Bjorn made a Sunday charge for the title in the thin mountain air of the Swiss Alps. Bjorn fired five birdies in the first eight holes, and added another at the par-5 15th in his bogey-free round. Indeed, his entire tournament was a model of consistency with just two dropped shots and no eagles in four rounds. Bjorn birdied the first and fourth holes Sunday, and moved into a three-way share of the lead with another at the par-4 fifth. He joined Lee and Alejandro Canizares of Spain, who eagled the easy par-5 first and birdied the next two holes. Reaching the turn in 31, Bjorn led by two but missed mid-range birdie chances at holes 11 and 12, as Lee made birdie at the par-4 12th. Bjorn found trouble at the par-5 14th, hitting his tee shot onto the 13th tee box. He got a free drop and sank a 6-foot putt for par. Lee drew level at 19 under with a 25-footer for birdie at the 14th, then both contenders got birdies at the 15th. Andrelton Simmons Jersey . -- Quarterback Josh Johnson has returned to the San Francisco 49ers and his former college coach, Jim Harbaugh. David Fletcher Angels Jersey . Nick Holden scored two goals and had an assist and the Avalanche held off the Nashville Predators 5-4 Saturday night for their fourth straight victory. https://www.cheapangels.com/2733j-dillon-peters-jersey-angels.html . Notes on Bergeron, Marchand, Gorges, Vanek, Gaborik, Doughty, Hiller and more. BRUINS STORM BACK TO TAKE GAME TWO The Boston Bruins rallied from a 3-1 deficit, scoring four unanswered goals, to win Game Two, 5-3 over the Montreal Canadiens. Cam Bedrosian Angels Jersey . "I have had no discussions with Chad Johnson or his representation," Popp said Friday in an email. However, he appeared to confirm a report on Twitter from TSN this week that Johnson was on Montreals negotiation list. Los Angeles Angels Shirts . - Defensive end-linebacker Mike Neal apparently is returning to the Packers.DAVIE, Fla. - The players union representative from the Miami Dolphins says the fallout from their bullying scandal is overblown because every NFL team has a similar locker-room culture. Long snapper John Denney, a nine-year veteran, said Monday he hadnt read the investigative report on the Dolphins case. But any harassment among players is nothing new, he said. "Its overblown, because this has been my experience with the league my entire career from Day One," Denney said in a telephone interview. "If something needed to be done, it needed to be done a long time ago. It has never escalated. I never saw conditions worsen. I guess were late in getting to the issue. "I would be comfortable in saying if you put an investigation on any of the 32 teams in the NFL, youre going to come out with the exact same results." In a report released Feb. 14, investigators found guard Richie Incognito and two other offensive linemen engaged in persistent harassment directed at tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer. Denney, at 35 the Dolphins oldest player, said behaviour among players was no different last year than when his NFL career began in 2005. Bullying of rookies was common then, too, he said. "When I came into the league, I assumed I was going to accept it or find a different line of work," Denney said. "I dont agree with the lifestyles of some of guys on the team, but if I have an issue, I can address it with individual people. If I felt uncomfortable with a situation, I would address it or find something else to do." Denney made his comments following a celebrity golf tournament organized by former Dolphins star Jason Taylor that included several current Miami players. Quarterback Ryan Tannehill said hes confident the necessary changes will be made to ensure a healthy locker-room environment. Tannehill made his first public comments regarding the 144-page report. "I saw a few pages of it," Tannehill said. "I got overwhelmed by 140-and-whatever pages and skipped it. Im just glad its out. The evaluations and summaries have been made, the points have been taken and now we can move forward.dddddddddddd Theres no more being anxious about it coming out. Weve had the consequences and repercussions, and now we can put it in the past and move forward." The Dolphins fired offensive line coach Jim Turner and longtime head athletic trainer Kevin ONeill for their roles in the scandal, and coach Joe Philbin pledged to improve the workplace culture. NFL punishment of players who engaged in harassment may be forthcoming in the form of fines, suspensions or both. Tannehill could find him playing behind an entirely new line to start the 2014 season. Even so, he considers fallout from the scandal in the past. "I think its behind us at this point," he said. "Obviously well try to learn from it and correct things coach Philbin and the coaching staff feel need to be changed. We want to have a healthy locker room." Tannehill, a starter since the first game of his rookie season in 2012, was a member of the teams leadership council last season. But at 25, he said hes still growing into the role of a leader. "You definitely get more comfortable speaking up at certain times," he said. "You have the respect. Thats the big thing — having the other guys respect in the locker room. You cant come in with no respect and try to own the place. At this point hopefully I have some respect in the locker room, and now I can assert myself." Taylor is part of an advisory group formed last fall by team owner Stephen Ross that also includes Tony Dungy, Don Shula, Dan Marino and Curtis Martin. The group, which has yet to meet, will review organizational conduct policies and make recommendations on areas for improvement. "We have all seen the report," Taylor said. "We know what it says. In the coming days and weeks we will have a discussion about it, and that discussion will stay between me, Mr. Ross and the other members of the committee." ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL ___ Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Steve_Wine ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 74 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen