Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

He obviously came into the league into his

in Bewerbungsunterlagen 09.11.2019 09:59
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

Chris Schultz was 2-2 in Week 2 and stands at 4-4 for the season in Schultz vs. The World. Now the CFL on TSN analyst is back with his picks for Week 3, including predictions for a big East-West battle between the Calgary Stampeders and Toronto Argonauts. Winnipeg at Montreal Cant see either team dominating but this will be the Bombers first game on the road so I give Montreal an edge. After two weeks Troy Smith has had a poor game followed by a better game. What Montreal needs is a clearly dominant game to acquire confidence that he is the quarterback of the present and the future. Lost in all the legitimate Smith talk is that Brandon Whitaker has put together a couple of productive games. After two years of injury-related absence he is one of the feel good stories of the year so far. Also after two games, theres good video on Gary Etchevarrys defence that give you one post snap look followed by everyone going everywhere after the play begins. Thats important because the first two games both Calgary and BC operate four-man fronts with three linebacker defences. Winnipeg is completely different and being able to study the fronts, stunts and blitzes helps everyone on the Montreal offence. Two good games for Drew Willy no doubt creates the question of can he perform at a high level in a third? Probably so but maybe just slightly below the first two games. Two excellent returners in this one, Demond Washington for Winnipeg and Larry Taylor for Montreal. In what could be a field goal game - I say Montreal by three in a fourth-quarter win. Montreal. Ottawa at Edmonton Not yet I say. Not yet for the Redblacks first win of the new organization. Both quarterbacks most exceptional skill is the courage to sit in the pocket, ignore pass rush pressure, and wait for the receiver to separate from coverage. And having that ability is something that must be exceptionally hard to develop. If Ottawa can establish Chevon Walker to keep Henry Burris out of too many second-and-long situations, Ottawa has a chance for that first win. If not the outside-in pressure from Howard and Willis will change the game. Defensive lineman Don Oramasionwu has been declared out of the season with a ruptured patellar tendon in his left knee. Eddie Steele has been a nice early season surprise as a defensive tackle but with Oramasionwu out then ratio adjustment is an issue. Bottom line, Mike Reilly is doing an exceptional job of sliding at the right moment to stay healthy and the more he plays the better he gets. Edmonton moves to 3-0. Calgary at Toronto Tough one to read as the Stampeders are coming off their bye week and the Argos are coming off their best game of maybe the last year and two games. Last week Ricky Ray put up a little over 400 yards against a good Rider front four and defence. Its a similar challenge this week as Calgary also has a solid front four and defence. Can Toronto keep Jon Cornish under 100 yards without middle linebacker Shea Emery? Probably not, but I like Ray to bring another "A" game and win on a fourth quarter shootout. Give me the Argos at home over the Stampeders. BC at Saskatchewan This will be a long week in Regina for Rider players. I would be surprised if they do not bounce back and show up emotionally this Saturday night. Anthony Allan may not be dominant and Darian Durant may not be exceptional. But pass rush and pass blocking win and I think Saskatchewan will perform well in both areas. As head coach Corey Chamblin expressed in his halftime interview against Toronto, "Our problem is an absence in fundamental football, the basics of the game". Maybe not a word-for-word quote but you get what the problem was. Not going to happen again. Saskatchewan over B.C. Wholesale NHL Jerseys China . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. NHL Jerseys Sale . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Duck Calling With several marquee centres available via trade and expected to be available via free agency, the Anaheim Ducks could be primed to be big players in the coming days. https://www.chinanhljerseys.us/ . Both sides of the deal have formally announced acquisitions: TFC introduced Jozy Altidore as a designated player on Friday, while their counterparts announced a three-and-a-half-year deal with Jermain Defoe. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . Grilli hasnt pitched since straining his left oblique in late April. Manager Clint Hurdle says the right-hander will make a couple of appearances in middle relief before the team determines whether to return Grilli to the back end of the bullpen. Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic . The Detroit Tigers closer blew a three-run lead in the ninth inning Wednesday night against the Dodgers.CINCINNATI - Three consecutive road games, three wins.The Bengals pulled off a franchise first in November, putting some distance between themselves and the rest of the AFC North.Nows their chance to start picking them off one by one, starting with Pittsburgh.The Bengals can virtually eliminate the Steelers from the division title race on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium, where they havent played in nearly a month.Cincinnati (8-3-1) is up by a game and a half over the rest of the division — Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Baltimore all at 7-5 — with four games left.This is when teams create an opportunity to separate themselves and really have to come out and prove who they are, left tackle Andrew Whitworth said.For a long time, the Steelers and Ravens contended for the division title while the Bengals and Browns tried to catch up. From 2006 until the start of the 2012 season, the Steelers won 10 of their 12 games against the Bengals.Cincinnati got its breakthrough at Heinz Field on Dec. 23, 2012, knocking the Steelers out of playoff contention while advancing to a wild-card berth. Last year, the Bengals split their season series but won the division title.Since Ive been here the past five years, Cincinnati has steadily gotten better every year, Steelers linebacker Jason Worilds said. And now theyre on top. So while they were a challenge those first few years, theyre definitely more formidable the past couple years than theyve been.With a win on Sunday, the Bengals could knock the Steelers to 2 1/2 games back with three to play — a daunting gap. The Bengals go to Cleveland the following week with a chance to knock the Browns out of it as well.If the Steelers win, theyll have a chance to overtake the Bengals because the teams finish the season in Pittsburgh.I wish I could see the future, but Im not Miss Cleo, Steelers cornerback Ike Taylor said. So, time will tell whats going to happen there.It doesnt take a clairvoyant to see the importance of this one.Some things to watch on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium:LEVEONS LOAD: Pittsburgh running back LeVeon Bell has a message for coach Mike Tomlin: More please. Bell is third in the league with 216 carries, and his 65 receptions are tied for 15th. Bell was on the field for more than 80 snaps duriing a loss to New Orleans last Sunday.ddddddddddddAt the end of the game I dont feel fatigued or tired, I still feel energetic, Bell said. I just want to get as many carries and touches as we need to win the game. If its eight, so be it. If its 25, so be it.HITTING THE WALL: Rookie wide receiver Martavis Bryants emergence keyed a midseason surge that put the Steelers back in the thick of the AFC North race. Opponents are adjusting. Bryant dropped a touchdown pass against Tennessee three weeks ago and had only one catch for 23 yards against the Saints.Theyre keeping an eye on him, Ben Roethlisberger said. He obviously came into the league into his first couple of games and made some pretty big splashes. The secret is not there anymore. Its good because now he works hard and its not just going to be easy for him.WHICH ANDY SHOWS UP? Andy Dalton was sick and threw three first-half interceptions during a 14-13 win at Tampa Bay that put the Bengals in control of the division on Sunday. Hes been highly erratic all season, leaving him one of Cincinnatis biggest questions heading into the biggest games. He came through each of the past two years, leading the Bengals on strong closing runs — 7-1 in 2012, 5-1 last season. Does he have another one in him?CHIN UP: Bengals punter Kevin Huber suffered a broken jaw and cracked vertebra at Pittsburgh last December when Terence Garvin decked him during Antonio Browns 67-yard punt return. Garvin wasnt penalized but later got fined $25,000. Huber has made a full recovery and ranks second in the NFL in gross average and net average. He holds no grudge over the hit.The biggest thing that changed with me is looking around more, being aware of people around me and not just running around aimlessly and trying to get in the way, Huber said.HARRISONS RETURN: Linebacker James Harrison spent an uneventful season in Cincinnati last year, and then returned home to Pittsburgh. He has kept in touch with several Bengals, though he wont say which ones.Theres guys that I talk to that play there now, he said. Ill talk to them as I have been since I left.___AP Sports Writer Will Graves in Pittsburgh contributed to this report.___Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 9 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen