Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

A good day for not only Dwane

in Bewerbungsunterlagen 09.11.2019 09:52
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

Here are my thoughts on Dwane Caseys contract extension, Michael Carter Williams as rookie of the year, Mark Jacksons firing in Golden State, RC Buford as executive of the year and Kevin Durant as most valuable player. 1. Dwane Casey contract extension: Makes complete sense to me. Stability in leadership positions in any organization is vital to success and the fact that you know what the vision/direction of the Raptors will be for the foreseeable future, thats a positive. He earned that extension with a solid approach the past three years. The building process of creep-crawl-walk-run is in the walk stage right now and thats a solid development. Lots and lots of work ahead to get it to the run stage but usually an important part of that vital next step beyond better players is having consistency and shared vision at the top to see the job through. The right decision was made. A good day for not only Dwane Casey but for Raptors fans. 2. Michael Carter Williams (76ers): Rookie of the Year choice was a no-brainer. Hes actually a better pro than what I saw from him in college at Syracuse. Wonderful all-round talent that impacts the game on so many fronts. If they can add a solid supporting cast around him, hes got a chance to be one of the elite lead guards in the league for a long time. A real positive amidst a season of frustration in Philly. 3. Mark Jackson (Warriors): Cant say Im surprised by this move. With two assistant coaches being let go during the regular season and the constant rumors, you knew that something behind the scenes had run amiss in the Bay Area. He did a good job in his run there and in my opinion, deserves and will get another crack at it at some point, possibly quite soon. Opens up a very attractive job. If Im in their shoes, the guy I go get is Stan Van Gundy. He did a terrific job in both Miami and Orlando as a head coach and, after taking two years off, youd be getting an energized guy with big time leadership and head coaching experience. Lots of talent and money invested there so go get a guy that can help you see full return on your investment. 4. RC Buford (Spurs): The model franchise. Partnership, leadership, basketball savvy and smarts all in effect in major doses. Behind the scenes, Buford sets the tone for the positive direction for this organization. No panic, always the big picture in mind and a terrific feel for the team concept. They do things in a first class fashion and his support of Gregg Popovich in the shadows is impressive. Well earned and well deserved. 5. Kevin Durant (Thunder): If you havent watched/listened to Durants MVP acceptance speech, please do so. Wow! Ive always been a huge fan of him as a person and player but now Im head over heels about him. Gotta tell you, he had me crying. What a terrific speech from one of the true genuine guys in sport today. A class act and a true gentleman. Fake Vans Shoes .Two San Francisco radio stations say they wont play the song during the duration of the World Series. A Kansas City, Missouri, station responded with plans to play the Grammy-winning track every hour from 7 a. Fake Vans Store .com) - The Calgary Flames are spoilers once again. http://www.fakevans.com/fake-vans-sk8/ . Once again, the third baseman delivered in a big spot. Ramirez kept up his torrid hitting with a two-run homer to help back Wily Peraltas solid start, and the Brewers extended their winning streak to seven with a 4-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday night. Fake Vans Old Skool . Subway workers in Rio de Janeiro, meanwhile, were holding an assembly to vote on whether they would strike to demand higher wages, threatening to disrupt transportation. By late Tuesday night there was no announcement of their decision. Cheap Fake Vans . -- Crystal Webster avoided elimination at the 2013 Capital One Road to the Roar Olympic pre-trial curling tournament with an 8-5 win over Amber Holland on Thursday.The Scottish FA has confirmed Gordon Strachan will stay on as national team manager following a performance review. The board of the SFA issued a statement confirming they have considered the performance of the Scotland Mens A squad in their World Cup qualifying campaign to date.The statement said: Following the review, the decision has been taken to continue to support Gordon Strachan and his staff. Scotland captain Darren Fletcher and assistant manager Mark McGhee have both voiced their support for Gordon Strachan Stewart Regan, Scottish FA Chief Executive added: The Board have considered the teams performance since the start of the campaign and subsequently discussed the disappointing points total after four matches.Gordon shared the disappointment of the Boaard and, of course, the fans.dddddddddddd He is adamant, however, that we can recover the position and believes a play-off place still to be attainable.The Board are convinced that he still has the hunger for this challenge and we have four home qualifiers in 2017 to rejuvenate our campaign.Scotland have beaten Malta and drawn with Lithuania in the current World Cup qualifying campaign but have been beaten 3-0 by Slovakia and England. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price We were all extremely disappointed with the result on Friday night [against England] but having reflected on our performance, I still believe we can get ourselves back into contention in the group, Strachan said.There are still 18 points to play for and the players, the staff and I, as in previous games, will give everything we have to turn things around.I have said consistently that our fans deserve success and a return to a major tournament finals, he added.Although we have had a difficult start to the campaign, I firmly believe that this group of players, together with our supporters, can maximise our chances of a play-off place, starting with the home match against Slovenia in March.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Scotland latest Scotland fixtures Scotland stats Table ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen