Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

asked if Bynums days with the Cavs were over

in Bewerbungsunterlagen 09.11.2019 09:33
von ruogu1234 • 285 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- The Andrew Bynum experiment appears over for the Cavaliers. The team suspended the enigmatic centre indefinitely on Saturday for "conduct detrimental to the team" and banned him from all team-related activities. Bynum, who signed a two-year, $24 million contract with the Cavs in July, did not travel with the team to Boston for Saturdays game and its likely that he has played his final game for Cleveland. The Cavs will try to trade Bynum. Bynums suspension isnt a major shock considering he has not performed at a consistent level and has appeared uninterested while on the floor. Earlier this season, the 7-footer, who did not play a single second last season for Philadelphia because of knee injuries, talked openly about retirement and said his medical issues have been a challenge to overcome. "Its a terrible situation internally with our team," All-Star guard Kyrie Irving said before the Cavs faced the Celtics. "Its something we have to get over." Cavs coach Mike Brown has been a huge supporter of Bynum. The two were together in Los Angeles and their relationship was one of the reasons the Cavs risked signing Bynum. Brown was asked if Bynums days with the Cavs were over. "Hes on an indefinite suspension and Im not trying to be funny, but you know what indefinite means," Brown said. "Weve got 14 guys in that locker room who are very focused and determined and ready to take on any challenge thats in front of them. Theyre great guys, theyre focused guys and they know how to play the game the right way and thats what Im focused on, just helping those guys win." There were times this season Bynum showed flashes of being a dominant post player again. But recently he has lacked energy or enthusiasm, and on Monday he missed all 11 field-goal attempts and didnt score in 22 minutes against Detroit. On Thursday night, Bynum struggled to guard Atlantas Al Horford and was taken out in the third quarter. Bynum didnt return despite Horford suffering a torn chest muscle in the Hawks double-overtime win. Bynum impressed the Cavs with his work ethic while getting ready for the season. They werent sure if he was motivated, but Bynum shocked many by being ready to play on opening night and seemed to have revived his career. The Cavs, however, grew concerned about Bynums attitude in recent weeks and were worried about it affecting team chemistry. So, they opted to remove him before things got worse. Cavs guard Jarrett Jack said Bynum wasnt disruptive and that his quietness may have been misinterpreted. "Thats just kind of how people are sometimes," Jack said. "People like to march to the beat of their own drum. Thats not saying youre a bad guy, thats just how you are. I thought we actually had a good relationship with him. He wasnt somebody that was reluctant to speak to people. I thought we had a decent bit of camaraderie and hopefully this will pass and be over and well be back at full strength soon." The Cavs only guaranteed Bynum $6 million on his deal, and they can clear more salary cap space if he is traded or released by Jan. 7. There could be interest in Bynum by a team willing to accept that hes not the same player who routinely recorded double-digit points and rebounds for the Los Angeles Lakers. The 26-year-old Bynum spent seven seasons with the Lakers, who selected him with the 10th overall pick in the 2005 draft. Bynum is averaging 8.6 points and 5.3 rebounds in 24 games -- 19 starts this season. Although Brown said Bynum showed "glimpses" of being a force near the basket again, the Cavs had to place the welfare of the team ahead of getting the former All-Star turned around. "Im worried about the guys in the locker room," he said. "Its as simple as that. In our business there are a lot of ups and a lot of downs throughout the season. I think you all understand that. So what you do as a head coach is you keep moving forward. Any time you look back on anything or dwell on anything is wasted energy from the guys in the locker room, which is obviously very important." Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale . The Detroit Tigers slugger fell short in his bid to become the first player to win the Triple Crown in successive seasons. Cheap Air Max 97 Wholesale .com) - St. Louis Blues right wing Vladimir Tarasenko, Detroit Red Wings center Pavel Datsyuk and Pittsburgh Penguins goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury have been selected as the NHLs top players for last week. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.com/cheap-kevin-durant-shoes.html Nike Air Max Plus Tn Ultra Customize .Bekker was added Wednesday in exchange for allocation money after two seasons with Toronto. The native of Canada had 29 MLS appearances, including 16 starts. Hes also played in 13 games for the Canadian national team. Air Max Plus Tn Fake .Patterson marked his anniversary by proving his worth — once again.Lou Williams poured in 26 points, and Patterson drained two huge three-pointers late in the fourth quarter, as the Raptors topped the Denver Nuggets 112-107 in overtime Monday.VANCOUVER -- Despite having their post-season hopes dashed last weekend, the Vancouver Whitecaps 2013 season finale still holds some intrigue. Sundays game against the Colorado Rapids at B.C. Place Stadium has important implications in determining Major League Soccers playoff picture and will also mark the final game in the career of veteran South Korean defender Young-Pyo Lee. Oh, and star forward Camilo Sanvezzo is still in the running for the Golden Boot as the leagues top scorer. "We want to make sure we win. I think our fans are coming out expecting that," said Whitecaps head coach Martin Rennie after Wednesdays training session. "I think other teams in our conference are expecting that because there is some significance to the game." The Rapids ended Vancouvers playoff hopes on Saturday with a 3-2 victory, thanks to two goals from Gabriel Torres. The defeat marked a disappointing end to a season that saw the Whitecaps record more wins and earn more points than the 2012 edition that qualified for the playoffs. "Ultimately we go out there and we play, because thats what we do," said Vancouver captain Jay DeMerit, who is without a contract for next season. "Weve got to make sure we go out there and we give it our best shot, because anything less would be disappointing." The loss in Commerce City, Colo., also signalled that Sunday will be the final time Lee walks out onto a field as a professional. The veteran of three World Cups for South Korea joined the Whitecaps in 2011 after stints in Asia and Europe and was named the clubs player of the year last season. "It will be the most memorable game of my life," said Lee, 36, who is set to join Vancouvers front office. "I feel sad, and then I feel happy. "I never thought I could retire in this situation," he added. "So many players get (told to) retire by someone, but I chose all myself when to retire." DeMerit said Lee will leave a lasting impression. "Youre never too old for work ethic," he said. "His consisteent performance for us for his whole time here has been nothing short of impressive.dddddddddddd You always know what youre going to get from him." Sanvezzo, who was named the Whitecaps player of the year at a ceremony on Wednesday morning, has 19 MLS goals so far in 2013, just one behind both Mike Magee of the Chicago Fire and the Montreal Impacts Marco Di Vaio. The Brazilian-born Sanvezzo has downplayed his goal scoring this season and instead focused on the team results, but with Vancouver now out of the playoffs, will his teammates be trying to set him up even more than usual? "I hope so," he said with a laugh. "It would mean a lot. (When) youre a striker you always want to be the top scorer." Rennie said that he wants to focus on winning Sundays game, but added that finding Sanvezzo will probably be on the players minds. "Hes probably our most natural finisher. Hes always a goal threat. Hes scored a lot of goals at B.C. Place so it would be great if he could get on the scoresheet more than once," said Rennie. "It would be fantastic if he could end up being the top goal scorer MLS. That would be another massive milestone for the club." Meanwhile, Whitecaps general manager Bob Lenarduzzi said this week that Rennies future will be decided soon. The Scotsman, who has been with the club since 2011, said he has helped the club make significant progress in his two years, including last seasons playoff berth. "When I came here this team was the worst team in MLS, it was in disarray and it was almost irrelevant in Vancouver," said Rennie. "Now its a very relevant team and its poised to be a great team." Notes: Colorado can finish anywhere from first place to fifth place in the Western Conference, depending on Sundays game and the other results across the league. ... Sanvezzo was also named Vancouvers top overall goal scorer in 2013 on Wednesday. Carlyle Mitchell was named as the teams unsung hero, while fellow defender Jordan Harvey took home humanitarian of the year honours. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 6 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen