Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

air jordan retro nike

in Die 100 25.10.2019 07:20
von Cecilia Mary • 3 Beiträge

ÿþWhat Air Jordan Player air jordan retro nike Exclusives would you like to see drop? Let us know down in the comments below.Before the Air Jordan 30 arrives in February, I d like to go over past retros I d love to see make a return this year. With Jordan Brand giving all of their shoes the remastered treatment in 2015, and now recently announcing plans for their retro remaster initiative for shoes releasing this year, it s hard to not get remotely excited for the possible Jordan retro releases of 2016.

We ve seen plenty of 4s release over the last few years, I m sure they can fit in this pair somewhere in the 2016 calendar.I prefer air jordans 4 when the Air Jordan 6 has the color blocking you see on the Air Jordan 6 Olympic pictured above. The Air Jordan 6 Carmine and Oreo also share this same style and they re also my favorite colorways nike air jordan retro on the Jordan 6. Over the past few years we ve seen almost every single Air Jordan 6 colorway get the retro treatment.

What else is there to be done? One idea would be to go down the line once again and bring back shoes that released 3-4 years ago. First in line should be the Air Jordan 6 Olympic. I m sure Ray Allen would be happy to hear that.Although there s already rumors that nike air jordan i the shoe is making its return this year , I won t believe it until it comes out of the horses mouth. The Air Jordan 1 Bred is just as iconic as the Air Jordan 1 Chicago. A shoe that s filled with so much history should be released every couple of years.

That s one shoe that no one will ever get tired of. I d love to see this shoe make a return this year.Every year, Jordan Brand releases an Air Jordan 11 during the holiday season. Let me make this easy for you Jordan Brand. The movie Space Jam movie turns 20 this year. That should be more than enough reason to make the annual Air Jordan 11 holiday release the Air Jordan 11 Space Jam nike air jordan xi to celebrate the 20th anniversary. I mean it s a no-brainer, right? The ball s in your court JB, make it happen.

When Jordan Brand announced in 2014 that they were going to be  remastering their retros in 2015 and also increasing the price AGAIN, people weren t tOo happy. I was one of those people thinking,  OK, you re raising the price because you re giving us better materials and craftsmanship that is similar to the OGs, so what s your excuse for raising the price the years before when you kept the same subpar quality ?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 69 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen