Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

pandora careers

in Grounders 20.09.2019 05:36
von Betty Trevelyan • 3 Beiträge

ÿþOh yeah, one more pandora careers thing. Remember the work I was having done on my little red car with the cracked head and rebuilt transmission? Well, it s all done and she runs much better with her rebuilt transmission, fixed head, valve job, rebuilt radiator, distributor and the list goes on and on. I m happy to have the car back and she cost, well let s say it was more than I had expected. Isn t that always the way it? Doesn t she look great up against Pandora in spite of still having her winter cover?

Thus Huyo entered the Palace trying to control her deep and rapid breathing as she looked around. The place seemed deserted, which suited Huyo perfectly, and she aimed straight for the first game she saw, a large table with pandora aus what appeared to be a...sport s pitch? Huyo looked it over, befuddled at the game as she hesitantly picked up an odd disc off the smooth surface, her rage simmering as she worked it out. There was a clear scoreboard.

Oh wonderful, a game for two people, pandora rings sale Huyo said to herself acerbically. Rolling her eyes, she nevertheless put her slidey-thing down and enthusiastically slammed it into the puck. The disc missed the goal, but it nevertheless went banging off the table walls with satisfying force. Realising that bending down to play the game exposed even more of her bosom to a somewhat undecent level (for Terrans, anyway), Huyo huffed, glancing around again and confirming that she was quite alone. 

He smiled. "I could use the company. Not many people around at this hour." He pointed pandora princess ring to her dress. "Did someone stand you up?"  Worse, Huyo said with an embarrassed grin.  Her lover arrived during our date. They had a misunderstanding over boundaries, so when she arrived it was all so horrible, and I was caught in the middle. I made a little joke about the three of us in bed together, and it went out of hand, and then they were shouting at each other, so I just left so they could work it out.

I've had the time here because ever since K'Laus tried to strangle me, no one's been knocking on my door. I was beginning to feel avoided. So this place is sort of a redemption for me." He paused as he mixed her a drink. "Try this. It's a Nagustini, or simply an appletini made with Nagus Tears brand vodka."  I do love Ferengi drinks, Huyo said pleasantly as she stood at the bar, and after Mindo gave the Nagustini to her, she sipped the orange liquid with pandora crown ring relish. 

Yes, I believe I would. It does sound like such a lovely game. With that, she moved back to the table hockey game, carrying her glass with graceful ease as she sauntered. There was still a bit of tension to the Deltan, still some pent-up energy, but she was quite plainly keeping it constrained as she leaned a little and took her paddle in hand, ready to play.  Please start, my dear. And oh, do go easy on me... Mindo nodded as he took his place at the other end of the table.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 20 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen