Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

ed growing up and are eager to soak in everythin

in Tribute 16.08.2019 07:48
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. -- Damiyne Durham scored 28 points and Cal State Bakersfield beat Portland State 81-79 on Saturday night.Durham was 9 of 16 from the field and made seven 3-pointers. Jaylin Airington had 19 points and Dedrick Basile added 14 for Cal State Bakersfield (7-4), which improved to 5-0 at home.Deontae North scored 25 points to lead Portland State (3-4).The Roadrunners led 69-57 with 4:31 to play before the Vikings used a 13-7 spurt to pull to 76-70 with 38 seconds left. North scored five points and Zach Gengler capped the stretch with a 3-pointer.Airington made four free throws, and Portland States Bryce Canda made a 3-pointer to make it 80-74 with 26 seconds to play. North tipped in Candas 3-point attempt to pull the Vikings to 80-76. Durham split a pair of free throws before North hit a 3 at the buzzer. Dalton Risner Broncos Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Courtland Sutton Youth Jersey http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-Steve-Atwater-Broncos-Jerseys/ . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Drew Lock Jersey . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Gary Zimmerman Womens Jersey . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home.HOUSTON -- Safety Ed Reed isnt making any promises that hell be ready to go Sept. 9 against San Diego. Houstons biggest off-season acquisition spoke publicly Tuesday for the first time since he started training camp on the physically unable to perform list after surgery to repair a partly torn labrum on April 30. "I can tell you that it is close, but I cant say that it is the first game because I dont know," Reed said. Texans receiver Andre Johnson said last week that Reed told him he planned to play in Week 1. Reed joked a bit when asked about those comments on Tuesday, "I guess Ive got to do it," he said with a laugh. "This is his team." The 34-year-old Reed spent his entire 11-year career with the Ravens before joining the Texans in March. He said he still feels "tightness and soreness" constantly in his hip and that hell know more about when he can play once he progresses past those problems. "Once I get that out, I can kind of push it more," he said. "Im not to the point where I can run 100 per cent." However, he is doing a lot of work as part of his rehabilitation including, pulling a sled, backpedaling and working on starting and stopping. "Im opening the hip up and stuff like that, but at some point it kind of grabs," he said. "So Ive just got to get that scar tissue out and that edema out and everything. Once that that subsides, I can have a better timeline." With a career that many believe will culminate in the Hall of Fame, coach Gary Kubiak and the Texans arent worried about Reed sitting out the entire preseason. They know that hell be prepareed to step in and contribute as soon as hes healthy.dddddddddddd "Im impressed with where hes at," Kubiak said. "Were going to listen to him. Hes been through this before. Im not concerned about him being ready for a preseason game. Right now, were trying to get him ready for our season, so were going to listen to him." While hes unable to practice, Reed has assumed the role of an extra coach for Houstons secondary. Many of the players idolized Reed growing up and are eager to soak in everything he has to say. Rookie second-round pick D.J. Swearinger has watched video of Reed before each of his games since he was in high school. Swearinger, who could fill in for Reed if he isnt ready for the opener, raved about all the veteran has taught him so far. "Just being a pro about everything, on the field and off the field," Swearinger said. "Learning the full defence, it will help you a lot as safety because we are the quarterbacks on the defence. Off the field, you have to handle yourself as a pro no matter what -- all eyes on you." Reeds enjoyed providing tips his younger teammates and helping them improve. However, he feels a little strange about it because hes not able to be on the field to work with them. "You cant be out there with your teammates moving around, communicating and its a little tougher," he said. "Just talking in the meeting rooms and learning it just from a book standpoint and not physically doing it, its always tougher. But Im doing as much as I can to learn it mentally and watch the guys move around and communicate in meeting rooms. Its coming along well." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 56 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen