Nepenplay geschlossen
Mitglieder der 100
Grounder
Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

has thrown 12 touchdowns with two interceptions.

in Die 100 15.08.2019 10:18
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

The wounded All Blacks will be desperate to avenge their Chicago defeat against Ireland on Saturday - to fend off a summer of ignominy in New Zealand.That is the view of Kiwi and former Ulster coach Mark Anscombe, ahead of New Zealands rematch with Ireland in Dublin this weekend.The fanatical New Zealand public demand the All Blacks win every single match, and their 92 per cent victory ratio under coach Steve Hansen has so nearly achieved that aim.But Canada coach Anscombe believes New Zealands 40-29 loss to Ireland in Chicago on November 5 stung national pride - and he expects the All Blacks to hit back without mercy this weekend.You know theyre wounded; theyll be desperate to put that last performance to bed, theyll have held some of it back for the weekend, said Anscombe. When the All Blacks lose the New Zealand public goes into mourning for a period of time. Its not something we like and accept very well.?So if they want to have a decent summer when they return from this tour theyll need to avenge that loss! Irelands first-ever win over New Zealand in 111 years of trying also ended the All Blacks record-breaking 18-match winning sequence.Head coach Hansens side hit back to form by thrashing Italy 68-10 last weekend, but will now set about righting a perceived wrong by chasing vengeance against Ireland.Joe Schmidts Irish side so nearly toppled New Zealand in Dublin in 2013, leading 22-7 only to lose out 24-22 with the last play of the match.Former Auckland flanker Anscombe watched on from the Aviva Stadium stands that day, the clash falling during his Ulster tenure. Anscombe knows full well the hurt Ireland suffered in that last-gasp loss three years ago, and hailed Schmidts side for their maiden win over New Zealand, pulled off earlier this month.I sat up there at the Aviva three years ago with my son, and I said to him well its not been a good day today, but at least we can say we were at the game where Ireland beat the All Blacks for the first time - and then the All Blacks scored, said Anscombe.They couldnt get away with it again. I know the players, I know Joe and when you see teams and players growing and progressing, you want to see success come to those teams.While Anscombe believes the All Blacks will be desperate not to dent their reputation in their homeland, he does not believe Kiwis will hold any bitterness towards compatriot and Ireland boss Schmidt.As New Zealanders were pretty competitive but were pretty supportive of each other around the world in all sports, said Anscombe. If you see a New Zealander succeed in something hes supported.And I think Joe, hes a gentleman and hed be well liked in New Zealand, and the public there understand that Ireland has a good New Zealand coach at the helm here. Lenny Dykstra Jersey . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Wilson Ramos Mets Jersey . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. http://www.metsbaseballauthentic.com/jeurys-familia-mets-jersey/ . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Mike Piazza Mets Jersey . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Todd Frazier Jersey . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. SEATTLE -- Atlanta coach Dan Quinn views having the Falcons practice in the Pacific Northwest as an opportunity to maximize preparation for Sundays game against the Seattle Seahawks and bring his team closer together.Atlanta extended its winning streak to four with a 23-16 road victory over the Denver Broncos last week. Rather than return home between games, the Falcons are practicing this week at the University of Washington.We thought it would be a unique time for our team to have that week together, and as well as the players not to battle back and forth through some time zones and some long flights, said Quinn , who was the defensive coordinator in Seattle during the 2013 and 2014 Super Bowl seasons prior to taking the Atlanta job. It just so happened this is how the schedule worked out. Were fortunate we have an opportunity to practice out here.Quinn said the makeup of the current team also contributed to the decision to practice in Seattle.Not every team, I think you would bring out here to have the right mindset to reset and go right to it, Quinn said. This is that team. Theyve got a great standard about how they want to prepare.The matchup features Atlantas top-ranked offense against Seattles No. 1-ranked defense. The Falcons are first in total offense at 457.4 yards per game and first in passing yards per game at 333.4. The Seahawks are allowing 264 yards per game and are second in passing defense.Falcons quuarterback Matt Ryan leads the NFL in passing yards with 1,740 and has thrown 12 touchdowns with two interceptions.ddddddddddddRyan wasnt concerned about the prospect of inclement weather slowing down the Falcons offense.It doesnt bother me too much, Ryan said. I played in some pretty nasty weather growing up and Boston can tend to have some pretty ugly weather, as well. Ill be ready for it and I know our guys will be ready for it, as well.Linebackers Deion Jones (ankle), DeVondre Campbell (ankle), and Paul Worrilow (groin), who did not play against Denver, were limited Wednesday at practice, as were wide receiver Julio Jones (knee/shin) and guard Andy Levitre (knee).Quinn said Jones issue was not serious.The exciting thing is we could have every player back practicing tomorrow, Quinn said.The game is a homecoming for Falcons cornerback Desmond Trufant, a Tacoma native who played at the University of Washington. His older brother, Marcus, spent most of his NFL career as a cornerback with the Seahawks.Im actually going to see him tonight, Desmond Trufant said. So, Im going to see what hes got to say. But, its all love. He had his time and it was great to watch him, but I think hes on my side of the fence now.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 69 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen