Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

hought our guys handled it and adapted because when

in Die 100 15.08.2019 10:18
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

The Queensland Reds have announced former Wallabies prop Nick Stiles as their head coach for the next two Super Rugby seasons.Stiles received the nod ahead of fellow interim co-coach Matt OConnor, who has been released to pursue other head coaching opportunities, and outgoing Crusaders boss Todd Blackadder.Stiles and OConnor had shared the coaching role since the sacking of Richard Graham two rounds into the 2016 Super Rugby season.Im incredibly proud and honoured to get the opportunity to lead the Reds into the future, said Stiles, a 12-cap Wallaby who played his entire career in Queensland.Ballymore is like a second home to me.Weve got an exciting group of players with a lot of potential and some great staff and we are all highly motivated to return the Reds to success.Stiles has never been a head coach at the top level before, but he does have 11 years of coaching experience, including six seasons as a Super Rugby assistant and two at the helm of Brisbane City, guiding them to back-to-back National Rugby Championships.He also has the backing of the Reds playing group, having been endorsed for the job by departing veteran Greg Holmes, captain James Slipper and returning Wallabies five-eighth Quade Cooper, who is expected to pledge his future to the franchise following Stiles appointment.Nick is a great coach and has a good rapport with the playing group. Ive seen first-hand how he can get the best out of players and I know how much this teams success means to him. The players are ready to get behind Nick and we look forward to 2017, Slipper said.Queensland Rugby Unions executive general manager, Daniel Herbert was pleased with Stiless work on the Reds set piece throughout the season.Nick is a good leader, who has turned the Reds set pieces into one of the more statistically dominant in Super Rugby, Herbert said.He has the backing of the Queensland Rugby Union and the Australian Rugby Union, including Wallabies coach Michael Cheika, who has committed to working closely with Nick to ensure his ongoing development and success as a head coach.The Reds finished the season in 15th place on the Super Rugby ladder with a poor 3-17 record, and will look to Stiles to guide them to their first finals campaign since 2013.One of his first jobs will be finding a new attack coach, with OConnor a contender to assume the vacant coaching role at the Western Force. Chris Tierney Jersey . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Jason Spezza Senators Jersey . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. http://www.senatorssale.com/authentic-dylan-demelo-senators-jersey/ .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Colin White Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Custom Ottawa Senators Jerseys . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. AUBURN, Ala. -- Sean White gave Auburn fans something to cheer about when he trotted onto the field, then Josh Holsey helped make sure they had something even bigger to celebrate.The 11th-ranked Tigers survived a 23-16 scare Saturday against Vanderbilt that left them with a clear path to the Southeastern Conference championship game, as long as they keep winning.An injured White came off the bench to loud applause opening the second half with his team down 13-10 and quickly delivered a 21-yard touchdown pass to Darius Slayton.Auburn coach Gus Malzahn said White was banged up and didnt take a snap in practice leading up to the game.Sean threw some in warmups, moved around, and it was kind of one of those deals he thought he could go, Malzahn said. And at halftime we just made the move.Holsey sealed the win with a last-minute interception deep in Auburn territory.The Tigers (7-2, 5-1 Southeastern Conference, No. 9 CFP) sputtered after starting John Franklin III in place of White, who also led two field goal drives.The win, coupled with Mississippi States upset of No. 7 Texas A&M, means Auburn can win the SEC West outright with victories over Georgia and No. 1 Alabama. That game was airing on Auburns huge video board in the minutes after this one ended, setting off another celebration for fans after the Tigers sixth straight win.Vandy (4-5, 1-4) stayed alive into the final minute against the 26-point favorites thanks to Caleb Scotts 29-yard catch of a tipped ball on fourth and 18. The Commodores moved to Auburns 30 before Holseys interception put it away.I saw my guy go to the flats and I saw (quarterback Kyle Shurmur) pat the ball one too many times, and I just felt something was going to be behind me, said Holsey, whose pick set up the final touchdown against Mississippi. My instincts took me to the ball.The drive was set up when Daniel Carlsons attempt at his fourth field goal was blocked. Alabama native Zach Cunningham leapt over the line at the snap and knocked it down. Cunningham said he had figured out the snappers cadence and linebacker coach Chris Marve instructiions were jump over him, but you arent allowed to touch him or anyone else.ddddddddddddarlson set Auburns career mark for field goals with three in the game.White completed 10 of 13 passes for 106 yards and Kamryn Pettway topped 160 rushing yards for the fourth straight game. Pettway ran 25 times for 173 yards, but came up limping at the end of a 60-yard run to set up the decisive score after appearing on his way to the end zone. He was clutching his left leg on the ground.Malzahn said he pulled something obviously.Vandy coach Derek Mason said he didnt know Franklin would start.I thought our guys handled it and adapted because when he is in the game, it is more wildcat than anything else, Mason said.Shurmur completed 24 of 36 passes for 221 yards and a touchdown. He also had a 21-yarder on the final drive before the pick.We had a great opponent, and we were not going to cower in fear, Shurmur said. We were going to go right after them.THE TAKEAWAYAuburn: The Tigers showed they can survive a down-to-the-wire game and imperfect performance, but perhaps not an SEC game without White. They still looked vulnerable to the pass after Mississippis Chad Kelly had a school-record performance. Auburn was especially thin at linebacker with Deshaun Daviss first half ejection for targeting. Starter Tre Williams was out with an injury.Vanderbilt: The Commodores were one big play from winning a third straight game for the first time since 2013. They couldnt get the running game going; the SECs No. 2 rusher Ralph Webb gained 46 yards on 13 carries.POLL IMPLICATIONSAuburn didnt earn style points for the win, but still could move into the Top 10 and possibly move up a spot or two in the playoff rankings.UP NEXTVanderbilt visits Missouri in a potential battle for last in the SEC East.Auburn visits traditional rival Georgia likely needing a win to remain in SEC West contention.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 118 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen