Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

lowest score given to a Chinese div

in Die 100 15.08.2019 10:17
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

With £10,000 up for grabs in Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side for the Sky Bet Championship play-off final, we challenged Ian Holloway to pick his team. Hull and Sheffield Wednesday will go head-to-head in Saturdays Wembley showdown, live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 4pm, but which players will deliver in the games most valuable fixture?Weve called upon the expertise of a man who knows the play-offs better than most, having secured promotion at Wembley not once but twice, to offer his verdict. Play Fantasy Six-a-Side Pick your team here for the chance to win the guaranteed £10,000 jackpot Heres who Ollie has picked in his VI… Fernando Forestieri (Elite Player) - Hes an enigma. He floats, he drifts, he links things, hes got so much talent and his skill level is Premier League without a doubt. Ive just thoroughly enjoyed watching him this season and Im expecting him to be the key to Wednesday winning at Wembley. Michael Dawson - Hes been one of the best and most consistent centre-halves in the country, not just the Championship.Moses Odubajo - The way he sprints forward reminds me of Seamus Coleman when he was at Blackpool, basically operating as a winger. Hes been sensational.Kieran Lee - Hes a threat with his runs from midfield. The energy he boasts should tick a lot of boxes in terms of interceptions, tackles, completing passes and create chances.Ross Wallace - Hes a big-game player, as he proved with goals in both legs against Brighton, with a wonderful left foot.Barry Bannan - Ive got to have him because hell be moaning at me like he used to when I picked Charlie Adam ahead of him at Blackpool. I think hes been sensational on the ball. Take on Ollie Think you can pick a better side? Select your VI here. Also See: Richest game in football Championship play-off final guide Jameson Taillon Jersey . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Colin Moran Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. http://www.pittsburghpiratesprostore.us/ .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Roberto Clemente Pirates Jersey .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Francisco Liriano Jersey . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. RIO DE JANEIRO -- China is golden again, winning its fifth diving title of the Rio Olympics.Cao Yuan led throughout to win mens 3-meter springboard with 547.60 points on Thursday. He climbed out of the water after his last dive and pumped both fists in celebration.Jack Laugher of Britain earned silver with 523.85 for his countrys first medal in the event and his second in Rio de Janeiro. He and Chris Mears won synchronized 3-meter to give Britain its first gold in diving, spoiling Chinas bid to sweep all eight golds in Brazil.Patrick Hausding of Germany rallied from 10th after the semifinals to take bronze at 498.50.The water in the diving pool was back to its usual blue color a week after turning a murky green in one of the biggest embarrassments of the games for local organizers.With four-time Olympic champion Greg Louganis looking on, Cao led all six rounds in the final. The 21-year-old Chinese finished off his performance by scoring 96.90 on his last dive, a forward 4+ somersault tuck.Hes incredible, American Kristian Ipsen said. Hes so athletic, just really, really quick. Hes fun to watch.In the fifth round, Laugher performed the same dive that Cao saved for last and received the same 96.90 total.But it was Hausding who did the difficult dive the best of anyone. He earned 98.80, the highest score of anyone in the 12-man final.Why am I not first? Hausding said, laughing. But Im totally fine with third place.The 27-year-old German overcame knee and shoulder injuries to make it to Rio. He had surgery on his knee and is taking painkillers for his shoulder.Ive had a rough season with less training. I started very badly into this competition, Hausding said. But I kept myself mentally strong. Didnt watch the scores. Just did my thing.dddddddddddd It was the right decision in the end.Cao added gold to the bronze he won earlier in synchro 3-meter. His teammate, He Chao, didnt make it out of the preliminaries on Monday, when strong winds and cold wreaked havoc on the competition. World champion He balked on his second and third dives and scored just 27.75 on his third attempt -- the lowest score given to a Chinese diver so far in Rio.Competing in the finals by myself added a lot of pressure, Cao said through a translator. I was able to let go and really focus on putting on my performance and putting up a show.Defending Olympic champion Ilya Zakharov of Russia failed to advance out of the semifinals. He hit his feet on the board on his first dive in the prelims and then he barely topped 50 points in the next two rounds.Laugher had his own problems, barely grabbing the last spot for the final earlier in the day.Its actually my personal worst score since London, where I actually failed a dive, he said, laughing. For me, it was a bit of a shocker, literally 60 points less than what Ive scored in ages. I realized if I just did a good dive to finish, I might make the final. I had luck on my side today.Ipsen finished fifth and teammate Mike Hixon was 10th.The semifinals were held in sunny and hot conditions; the nighttime finals were in cooler weather.I actually knew going into it that it was going to be an interesting Olympics, it was going to be different than some of the others just because its an outdoor facility, Ipsen said. There are a lot more variables that you have to deal with compared to an Olympics thats indoors. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 31 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen