Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

d its also a hard bracket. Newbee and LGD look extremel

in Die 100 14.08.2019 08:51
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

They loaded the bases in the ninth, but the Winnipeg Goldeyes couldnt quite finish the job. Winnipeg stranded two runners in scoring position in the ninth inning, as they took a tough 7-6 loss to the Lincoln Saltdogs on Wednesday. "They were able to get some big innings. That four run inning seemed to be the difference," said Goldeyes manager Rick Forney. "We had our opportunities with the tying run at third and winning run at second, but we needed one more hit." Winnipeg got on the board in the third. Trailing 2-0, Ray Sadler tripled off the wall in right field to cut Lincolns lead in half. It was Sadlers 48th RBI of the season and 26th in 28 games since coming to Winnipeg in a trade. He would score to tie the game on the next at-bat on a Ryan Scoma groundout. A night after the Goldeyes broke a team record for hits in the fifth, the Saltdogs put up a crooked number in the same inning to take a big lead. Curt Smith would make it a two-run game on his third double of the game. The next batter, Gac, went off the opposite field foul pole for a three run home run and it was 7-2. The Goldeyes would take a big bite out of the lead in their half of the fifth. Casey Haerther started the scoring with an RBI double. A batter later, Josh Mazzola blasted a two-run shot over the wall in left and the Saltdogs lead was down to two. For Mazzola, it was his second home run in as many nights and his team was right back in the game. Amos Ramon started a ninth inning rally with a lead-off double off Lincoln closer R.J. Rodriguez. The Goldeyes would proceed to load the bases with one out against Rodriguez and would come within one when Ramon scored on a RBI groundout. However, Fehlandt Lentini grounded out to end the game and the Goldeyes five-game winning streak. Pete Parise earned his eighth win of the year for Lincoln. He went six innings, allowing ten hits while striking out three. Rodriguez worked the wild ninth inning and got his 23rd save of the season. Justin Garcia gave up all seven of the Saltdogs runs in 5 2/3 innings of work for the loss. He gave up seven hits, all of which went for extra bases. The Goldeyes are still in a position to win their fifth straight series on Thursday when they wrap up an 11-game homestand against the Saltdogs. First pitch is set for 7 p.m. with Chris Salamida getting the call for Winnipeg in the series finale. Marcus Davenport Youth Jersey . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Bobby Hebert Womens Jersey . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com/saints-erik-mccoy-gold-jersey/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Wil Lutz Saints Jersey . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson Jersey BOSTON -- 3,600 people are gathered in the the City of Champions Wang Theatre to watch a new year of Dota 2 kick off. $3 million in prize money is on the line as the sixteen teams playing in the Boston Major have been competing for the grand prize of $1 million. Familiar teams have made it to the events bracket stage, but only one team can say it won in this exact situation two out of three times before.OG and its Israeli captain Tal Fly Aizik are no strangers to Valve majors. The European team took first convincingly at 2015s Frankfurt Major and 2016s Manila Major, proving their worth and earning themselves an invite at 2016s The International 6, where they, as a favorite, ultimately failed to make it higher than ninth-twelfth.Now, headed into another year of competition, Fly says that he wants to make up for their rough International placement.After The International, it was very sad for me, he tells ESPN. I definitely felt like I could give more, but I was looking forward to a new year because Im still not done with Dota. I still havent achieved everything Ive wanted, so for me its just more motivation to do better and to learn from my mistakes and hope it doesnt happen again.Several weeks after The International, in late August, his team made changes to three slots in its roster, bringing in players from Team Liquid, Invictus Gaming and Alliance into its ranks. And while no majors have occurred since, the team recently took second to Virtus.pro in both The Summit 6 and the European qualifier for ESL One Genting.Its been great [playing with the new team], Fly says cheerfully. I know some of these guys from way back, especially [Gustav s4 Magnusson], who I played with for a little bit on Team Secret. These guys are great. [Anathan ana Pham], hes a newcomer, but hes definitely gelling with the team; I think he has a lot of potential and hes a good guy. All of the people on the team are good people. Thats what I want the most: I want to play with good people who have similar values and get along well. I think we have that going for us.Russian team Virtus.pro, for its part, has exploded onto the scene over the past few events. V.ps Dota 2 squad was dropped this past June due to poor results and then recreated after The International 6.I think Russia and the [Commonwealth of Independent States] area, in general, has always had very good players, but they never really gelled the right players together, Fly says when asked about Virtus.pro. I think those players are amazing and they kind of have this huge momentum going for them. Right now, it doesnt matter what strategies they use, they play it so well, they play it together, that every game feels smooth from them. I think theyre going to keep doing well but someone is going to break their momentum eventually.dddddddddddd.. But I mean its a good thing for the scene to have a CIS team. I think there are so many CIS teams, Im very happy to see a good CIS team.Regardless of the outcome of the Evil Geniuses and Virtus.pro quarterfinal [Editors note: Evil Geniuses won the series], OGs road to winning another major requires facing very challenging opponents in an unusually punishing tournament format.Honestly, Id be happy to play [Virtus.pro or Evil Geniuses], he explains. The mentality that you have to go into a single-elimination [tournament] is that you have to be ready to play everyone. I dont even think so much about who Im afraid of, Im only thinking about how Im going to win. Im ok with anyone, honestly. Of course the matches are going to get harder as you go through [the bracket.] If we do happen to win the next one, the next one after that will probably be harder, so Im just looking forward to it really.On the other side of the bracket, many of those teams arent considered as highly skilled, but many have surprised their opponents, such as Ad Finem, who reverse-swept bracket favorite Newbee. If the Greeks do make it to the final, Fly says he has another team in mind for his anticipated opponent.I would like to meet Digital Chaos [if we make it to the grand final], he says. Itd be cool to beat a former teammate [in David MoonMeander Tan], itd make for a good grand final. Its hard to say and its also a hard bracket. Newbee and LGD look extremely strong, its really hard for me to predict. But Id like to play [against] DC.Should OG make it to the finals and win the the Boston Major, the finish would certainly make up for a botched performance at The International 6. Moving forward, Fly wants to see his team succeed both before and during The International 7.For me, its just to keep focused and keep improving and work towards [The International 7], he says. That is the main goal. I just want to keep improving for myself and the way I view things, the way I make my team work together, because I feel like I made mistakes last year. I had success but I also had downfalls, and I want to try and correct that and to be more in a steady role in my team so well do well no matter what.[Were] very confident [we can win this event]. I always feel like we can win. If you dont play to win, you shouldnt play at all. Thats what I think about it. We can always win.Keep up-to-date on the Boston Major with the ESPN Esports website, Facebook, Twitter and the ESPN App. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 69 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen