Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

result is not within s

in Die 100 14.08.2019 08:50
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

The Russian Hockey Federation announced its preliminary Olympic roster for mens hockey on Monday. The list consists of 35 players, who will compete to represent Russia in the 2014 Olympic games in Sochi. The Russians will be led by NHL superstars Pavel Datsyuk, Evgeni Malkin, and Alex Ovechkin, along with new KHL star Ilya Kovalchuk. Nail Yakupov of the Edmonton Oilers was among the invitees at forward. Goalie Ilya Bryzgalov was among the notable omissions from the list. Goalkeepers: Sergei Bobrovsky, Semyon Varlamov, Vasily Koshechkin, Evgeni Nabokov, Konstantin Barulin. Defenders: Evgeny Biryukov, Slava Voynov, Anton Volchenkov, Sergei Gonchar, Denis Denisov, Alexei Emelin, Andrei Markov, Evgeny Medvedev, Nikita Nikitin, Ilya Nikulin, Evgeny Ryasensky, Fedor Tyutin. Forwards: Artem Anisimov, Michael Varnakov, Pavel Datsyuk, Ilya Kovalchuk, Denis Kokarev, Evgeny Kuznetsov, Nikolai Kulemin, Evgeni Malkin, Alex Ovechkin, Alexander Perezhogin, Alexander Popov, Alexander Radulov, Alexander Semin, Vladimir Tarasenko, Alexei Tereshchenko, Viktor Tikhonov, Vadim Shipachev, Nail Yakupov. The players will gather for a camp in Sochi on August 23 and 24, along with the Russian coaching staff will be led by Zinetula Bilyaletdinov. Brian Elliott Jersey . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Michael Raffl Flyers Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http://www.nhlflyersproauthentic.com/oskar-lindblom-hockey-jersey/ . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Bobby Clarke Flyers Jersey . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Samuel Morin Jersey . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. When I ran the Portland Marathon earlier this month, I expected a few things: a hard workout, a medal and a burger and a beer sometime shortly after crossing the finish line.I didnt expect more talk about what makes a real runner and whose times really matter.My best marathon time is 4:18:30, a bit faster than the typical female American marathon finisher. Im proud of this. I havent been graced with a lithe body or the leg muscle fiber composition that could fling me fast through 26.2 miles. And it takes a lot of long, lonely miles out on the road -- and hill repeats and track workouts and eating right and sleeping enough -- to get me there.Still, I have friends who can bang out a sub-four-hour marathon without seriously training, and Ive interviewed pros who can run a marathon in close to half my time. I know fast people, but I do the best with what Ive got -- and thats OK by me.On Oct. 9, I ran the Portland Marathon, my seventh full, and I did it as a training run for the New York City Marathon. But I was in a group of participants that most likely ended up running an extra half mile.Event director Les Smith said he still isnt sure what happened and that theyre still investigating. But so far he thinks that some runners were sent the wrong way after there was a longer-than-usual time gap between group starts in order to allow for a train to pass. He thinks that a volunteer may have thought all the runners had gone by and left his or her post.At first I didnt notice the extra half mile (I didnt race with a GPS watch), and then shrugged when I found out. Hey -- things happen. But then, according to an interview with Oregon Live, Smith said, We think that the people who were involved with that are not normally Boston qualifiers. The only thing that would happen is it would impact their personal best.Then he added, Its not a big deal.But any four-hour-plus marathon runner would agree that it is a big deal, and Smith wholeheartedly agreed when I called him Monday to talk about what happened. He says he was misquoted there and by local TV station KPTV and feels sick about the fall out, both that runners were sent the wrong way, and that runners -- and me -- would think he didnt care about our achievements.Ive run over 50 marathons, he said. The reason I became the race director is because Im back of the pack. IIve always been.ddddddddddddAs the sport of running has expanded and grown, letting in runners who may not have even attempted a 5K before, marathon times have slowed. In 1980, when U.S. marathons had 143,000 finishers, the median marathon finish time was 4:03:39 for women and 3:32:17 for men, according to Running USA. In 2015, those numbers shifted to 509,000 finishers with median times of 4:45:30 for women and 4:20:13 for men.Much of that participation growth has come from women. In 1980, only 10 percent of U.S. marathon finishers were women. In 2015, women made up 44 percent.This is great and a welcome change -- the more people who can find and thrive in the sport, the better. But there are still holdouts (mostly older and faster runners) who wring their hands at this inclusion. They think were ruining the sport. Were called weekend warriors, hobby joggers, a waste of race resources -- that we take spots of real runners who train hard enough to care.But we care. This isnt a hobby for us. I dedicate a significant amount of time and energy into being the best possible runner I can be with the body God gave me. Even though I finished Portland a half hour over my fastest marathon time, it was a still a victory because I was able to fly across the country, run a race in a new-to-me city -- in the rain, by myself -- and still run well.Just because the result is not within spitting range of a Boston Marathon qualifying time doesnt mean that my effort or anyone elses is any less important -- nor should it be any less important to people who put on races.Thats why Smith is so apoplectic that people think he feels otherwise. Thats ridiculous, he said when I asked him if he really believes our times didnt matter, pointing out that a reason the half and full marathons have a walking option is because he wants everyone to feel invited.Thats good. Im relieved. Im used to bearing the slings and arrows about my times from less charitable runners, but the idea that someone who puts on a marathon would feel this way too stung. The sport has come so far since the 1980s, when the field was rail thin and mostly male. I dont want to be pushed back.Jen A. Miller is author of Running: A Love Story. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 72 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen