Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. [

in Bewerbungen 13.08.2019 11:06
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- New York Jets running back Matt Forte is expected to have an MRI on Monday after injuring his right knee early in the 23-17 overtime win Sunday over the San Francisco 49ers at Levis Stadium.Forte called it a hyperextension, saying he felt some clicking and popping in his knee after the second series of the game. It swelled up and he never returned to the game.My ligaments are good, he said. Its something to do with the clicking and popping thats going on in there. I dont know what it is, but my ligaments are intact.Bilal Powell took over as the Jets primary ballcarrier and rushed for a career-high 145 yards and two touchdowns, including a 19-yarder in overtime.Forte has been dealing with a chronic knee issue throughout the season, but thats his left knee.Forte, who turned 31 on Saturday, is one of the most durable players in the NFL. He has missed only eight games in nine years.He began the day needing only 60 yards from scrimmage to reach 1,100 for the ninth straight year. Only four others have accomplished that feat -- Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith, Curtis Martin and Ricky Watters. Forte had only three carries for 8 yards before exiting Sunday.The Jets suffered several injuries, including a season-ending injury to safety Marcus Gilchrist. He will need surgery to repair a patella tendon. Cornerback Buster Skrine went out with a concussion and tight end Brandon Bostick and tackle Brent Qvale went out with ankle and hamstring injuries, respectively. Michael Porter Jersey . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Custom Denver Nuggets Jerseys . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . http://www.nuggetsproshop.com/Paul-Millsap-Nuggets-Jersey/ . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Jarred Vanderbilt Jersey . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Allen Iverson Nuggets Jersey . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. ITHACA, N.Y. -- Dalton Banks passed for 297 yards and two touchdowns Saturday to lead Cornell to a 27-13 win over Yale in the Ivy League opener for both teams.Cornell (2-0) took control right away, getting a 1-yard touchdown run from J.D. PicKell and a 10-yard TD catch from Marshall Deutz to build a 14-0 lead in the first quarter.Alex Galland put Yale (0-2) on the scoreboard midway through the second quarter with a 38-yard field goal, but the Big Red responded with Ben Rogers 43-yard toucchdown grab and closed out the first half with a 37-yard field goal from Zach Mays, who also had 28-yard field goal in the fourth quarter.ddddddddddddBanks finished 22 for 31 with no interceptions and Rogers had three catches for 69 yards.Deshawn Salter had a 3-yard touchdown run for Yale in the third quarter, and Galland had a 23-yard field goal in the fourth. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 61 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen