Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

Saturday to wrap up a three-game homestand, and th

in Aushänge 12.08.2019 10:30
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

Defensive coordinator Todd Orlando is leaving the Houston Cougars to join former coach Tom Herman with the Texas Longhorns.New Houston coach Major Applewhite, who coached the Cougars in a Las Vegas Bowl loss to San Diego State on Saturday, announced postgame that Orlando is leaving for Texas.Orlando told the Houston Chronicle after the game that he had informed Houston players of his exit earlier this week, saying he didnt want to become a distraction during bowl week. He also said he hasnt signed a contract with Texas but expects to head to Austin and begin his job on Monday.He told the Chronicle that Applewhite was an unbelievable hire for Houston, but that hes not one to pace around into circles, because his aim is to be a head coach at some point.At Texas, Orlando joins defensive line coach Oscar Giles, offensive line coach Derek Warehime, special teams coordinator/cornerback coach Jason Washington, tight ends coach Corby Meekins, associate head coach/co-defensive coordinator/safeties coach Craig Naivar and strength and conditioning coach Yancy McKnight as former Houston coaches. Steve Largent Seahawks Jersey . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Marshawn Lynch Youth Jersey . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/gary-jennings-jr-jersey/ . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. Marquise Blair Youth Jersey . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. Russell Wilson Seahawks Jersey . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- Texas A&M senior transfer JC Hampton had quite an encore performance against Denver -- a little more than a year apart.Hampton scored a season-high 21 points on 7-of-10 shooting as the Aggies defeated the Pioneers 80-58 on Wednesday night. Last year while starting for Lipscomb, Hampton scored 21 points against Denver.Hampton, whose previous high this season was nine points, said he received a text message this week from teammate Tyler Davis encouraging him to be more aggressive on offense.That gave me that much more confidence, Hampton said. However, the team needs me to help, Im fine with.The Aggies (6-2) led 34-23 at halftime and the Pioneers (3-5) never threatened their larger opponent from the Southeastern Conference in the second half. A&M forced nine turnovers while committing only four of their own in holding a 16-4 advantage in points off turnovers.I like where this team is right now, A&M coach Billy Kennedy said. Twenty assists with four turnovers -- youre going to win a lot of games with that no matter who you play.Hampton made 5 of 7 3-pointers, while the rest of his teammates made 2 of 19 from the 3-point line. The Aggies dominated inside, holding a 30-12 edge in points in the paint.This was an opportunity to see what a really good team looks like, Denver coach Rodney Billups said. I thought our effort was subpar. But thats something we can fix.Tonny Trocha-Morelos added 15 points in making all six of his field-goal attempts, and he was the only Aggie beside Hampton to score in double figures, while Davis snagged a game-high eight rebounds.Joe Rosga led Denver with a game-high 24 points, and no other Pioneer scored in double figures.Joe shot the ball really well, but with the exception of him, nobody else did at all, Billups said. Hes got some work to do defensively, and I jokingly tell Joe hes got to score 24 points to even it out.BIG PICTURETexas A&M: The Aggies looked mostly ho-hum for a second consecutive game, which is no coinciidence against Texas A&M-Corpus Christi and Denver.ddddddddddddTen Aggies played at least 11 minutes against Denver, as coach Billy Kennedy freely rotated his players in the lopsided contest. The Aggies have another alleged pushover at home on tap on Saturday against South Carolina State, before things get serious again on Dec. 17 against Arizona in Houstons Toyota Center.Denver: The Pioneers hustled throughout under first-year coach Rodney Billups, but A&Ms size was too much for Denver to make any serious runs throughout the 40 minutes. The Pioneers at least have earned plenty of valuable experience for Summit League play with two of their last three games against Wyoming and A&M (both losses).UP NEXTTexas A&M: The Aggies play host to South Carolina State on Saturday to wrap up a three-game homestand, and their cushiest portion of this seasons schedule.Denver: The Pioneers play at Air Force on Saturday, their sixth of seven consecutive games away from Denver.TURNING POINTThe Aggies led 15-10 nearly midway through the first half when Admon Gilder found Tavario Miller wide open on a fast break for an alley-oop, prompting the nights loudest roar. The Pioneers never threatened again.STAT OF THE NIGHTKennedy has said he intends for this type of team to slow things down and set up the offense through the big men, but at least on this night the Aggies held a 10-0 fast-break advantage.HE SAID ITThey just found me in the open spots. And whenever I get the ball I need to make it, so they can get me the ball again. -- Trocha-Morelos on making all six of his shots from the floor.RISING STARA wondrous Billups asked the A&M coaches afterward, Where did you all get Robert Williams? Kennedy quipped, Vivian, Louisiana. The freshman Williams collected half of A&Ms eight blocks, and leads the Aggies with 21 this season, more than double of any of his teammates. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 18 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen