Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

es to five points if they can produce an upset.However, as i

in Aushänge 08.08.2019 10:37
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

NEWTON, Iowa -- Erik Jones has made winning look easy in his rookie season in the NASCAR Xfinity Series.Ty Dillon found out yet again how hard victories are to come by.Jones retook the lead from Dillon with 16 laps to go and won Saturday night at Iowa Speedway for his third victory of the season.Jones led a race-high 154 of 250 laps, but it took a late inside move for Jones to overcome Dillon for his first win since at Dover in May.I was really working as hard as I could to get around Ty. Man, it was tough, said Jones, who was 27th in the June race at Iowa. I feel like we deserved to win when he came here earlier this year. We really had a fast car. Its nice to get some redemption.Brad Keselowski was the only Sprint Cup driver in the field, leaving Iowa wide-open for an Xfinity regular to snatch a victory. But Jones remains the only series driver with more than one of those in 2016.Dillon, seeking his first victory since Indianapolis in 2014, finished second. Hes winless in 66 races.I wanted to win so bad and that was all we had, Dillon said. Man, my heart has been broken every race since Indy. I want to get in Victory Lane again. Were close. Its just that we need to get a little bit better.Elliott Sadler was third, followed by Brennan Poole and Dakoda Armstrong.Keselowski, who will start seventh Sunday in Pocono in Pennsylvania in the Cup race, was eighth.Daniel Suarez, the series leader entering the race, failed to finish because of damage to the No. 19 car.Jones came to Iowa with the comfort of knowing that hes already locked into the inaugural Xfinity Chase later this season.It was clear from the opening lap that the No. 20 car would be one the field would be chasing.Suarez won his second pole of the season earlier Saturday. But Jones grabbed the lead before the end of the first turn and dominated the first half of the race.Three cautions within the space of 10 laps threatened to shake thing up, but Jones quickly jumped back ahead.Jones couldnt win all the restarts though, as Dillon caught him with a quick pit stop about 100 laps before the finish. Dillon continued to pad his lead as the laps progressed, but the stress Dillon put on his car proved to be overwhelming.I did all I could I to keep him behind me, and it just wore my stuff out a little more than I needed to, Dillon said.Jones margin of victory was nearly four seconds -- and the rest of the field finished at least 10 seconds behind him.The air game was tough. I needed to get clean air for a long time, Jones said. My crew made a great car, one that definitely deserved to win the race. Kyle Connor Jets Jersey . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. Teemu Selanne Jersey . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. http://www.jetsauthentic.com/authentic-bryan-little-jets-jersey/ . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Mathieu Perreault Jets Jersey . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Nikolaj Ehlers Jersey . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. Sydney FC deserve to be top of the A-League but owe a lot of their success this season to sheer luck, according to Brisbane Roar defender Jade North.Riding high on the back of a six-game winning streak, the Sky Blues take on the Roar - who are unbeaten in their last four games - at Suncorp Stadium on Saturday night.A win for the visitors will equal the best-ever start to an A-League season by any team, while third-placed Brisbane can reduce the margin between the sides to five points if they can produce an upset.However, as impressive as theyve been, North believes Sydney have been quite fortunate not to have let in more goals.Obviously Sydney are flying at the moment but having said that, theyve been quite lucky as well, not conceding as many as I thought they maybe should have, North told reporters on Tuesday.They deserve to be where they are but Perth were a little bit unlucky on the weekend with a couple of chances.But youve got to ride your luck sometimes. Theyve been quite dominnant in the front third.ddddddddddddBoth sides should be at full strength, with Brisbane to regain striker Jamie Maclaren, who made his competitive debut for the Socceroos in Tuesday nights 2-2 draw with Thailand.Sydney has won just three times in 17 attempts at Suncorp Stadium but wont be taking any notice of history after setting two new records - the longest winning sequence in club history, and the most goals (17) scored by any team in the first six rounds of a season.Asked if the Sky Blues would be Brisbanes biggest test this season, North said: To this point in time, it will be.Weve got some great players all over the park and I feel we can really hurt them as well.Defensively weve been quite solid over the last month and when we start hitting teams and getting some confidence and getting goals, were not too far away from giving a team a good hiding. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 19 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen