Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Joh

in Aushänge 08.08.2019 10:36
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

Bangladesh fast bowler Taskin Ahmed has said that his bowling action did not require a major change after he was suspended by the ICC over it in March this year. Both Taskin and Arafat Sunny, whose actions were found illegal after independent assessments, are likely to have their remodeled actions tested by the ICC in August.Taskin underwent rehabilitation work with BCB coach Mahbub Ali Zaki while also playing in the Dhaka Premier League from April to June. On Sunday, he gave an action test in front of the BCBs bowling-action review committee who employed six cameras during the session at the National Cricket Academy ground in Mirpur.I never really needed a major change in my bowling action, because the problem wasnt that big, Taskin said. They found three deliveries faulty out of seven overs.It feels good that we have such technologies at home now. The test has given me more confidence. I have spoken to a number of experts who said that my bowling action has improved. If I keep going at this rate, I will be ready for the main test soon.BCBs Management Information Systems manager Nasir Ahmed said that the committee will analyse the footage which will give them a better picture of Taskins improvement.We have taken his footage in a professional way, for the first time since his rehab began. We will analyse the footage of this test and those from his rehab, Nasir said. We will see his progress before sending him for the ICC bowling action test.We have done the test in 2D camera, but the ICCs test will be in 3D so it will be hard to be 100% sure about his action. But we can judge how much he has improved and whether he has been able to grasp what he was told to work on.The BCB had asked the Bangladesh team management to take a decision on Taskin and Sunny, the other Bangladesh bowler who was banned in March. According to BCB sources, national coach Chandika Hathurusingha believes that both bowlers should be sent in August, well in time for the teams preparation ahead of the England series in October. Sammy Baugh Jersey . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Terry McLaurin Womens Jersey . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Earnest-Byner-Jersey/ . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Landon Collins Womens Jersey . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. Charles Mann Womens Jersey . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. TORONTO -- The Toronto Raptors recalled first-round draft pick Jakob Poeltl from their NBA Development League affiliate.Bruno Caboclo and Fred VanVleet were also recalled from Raptors 905 on Sunday.Poeltl, who was drafted ninth overall in the 2016 draft, has played in eight NBA games this season. The 21-year-old is averaging 3.8 points and 4.6 rebounds.All three players were in action for Raptors 905 on Saturday inn a 100-91 loss to the Maine Red Claws.dddddddddddd VanVleet had a game-high 23 points and Poeltl added 21 points and 15 rebounds.The Raptors return to Air Canada Centre on Monday night against the Philadelphia 76ers. Toronto is coming off a five-game road trip and has won two in a row. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 15 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen