Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got

in Archenbewohner 07.08.2019 08:21
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

(Sports Network) - The Tampa Bay Rays hope to keep pace in the AL East race as they battle the Toronto Blue Jays in the final stage of a three-game series at Tropicana Field. Adam Lind homered twice and J.A. Happ delivered a solid start to lift the Blue Jays to a 6-2 victory over Tampa Bay in the second game of the series to avenge a 5-4 loss they endured in Fridays opener. Jose Bautista added a solo homer and two runs scored in the win, while Brett Lawrie extended his hitting streak to seven games by going 2-for-4 with an RBI single. "Im always trying to find my swing, no matter what time of the season it is," Lind said. "The season is so long. You just have to fight through the bad times and find a comfort zone. Its like everything else in life. When you feel comfortable, you have a better chance of success." Toronto won despite Edwin Encarnacion and Adam Gose both going 0-for-4. Encarnacion, who is tied for third in the majors in home runs with 30 and is also ranked fourth with 90 RBI, had a five-game hitting streak end in the win. Jose Reyes was not in the lineup and is out until at least Tuesday because of swelling in his right knee. The Blue Jays will send Todd Redmond to the hill as they try to steal the series. The 28-year-old righty held Boston scoreless for 5 1/3 innings on Tuesday but took a no-decision. Redmond has allowed three runs or fewer in all six of his starts. He has fanned 36 batters in 29 2/3 innings. Tampa Bay is hopeful Chris Archer can finally find success in August after being named the ALs Pitcher and Rookie of the Month in July. The 6-foot-3 right-hander went 4-0 with a 0.73 ERA last month, but is 0-2 with a 6.59 ERA in August. He fell to 6-5 after he surrendered five runs to Seattle on nine hits before being replaced after five innings on Tuesday. "Im making good pitches and sometimes, good isnt enough," Archer said after Tuesdays setback. "I take full responsibility for that loss. If I execute a couple pitches, we win that game. Its on me, and I was really hoping to go out there and reverse the fortune weve been having. Tonight wasnt the night." Archer lasted at least six innings in all five of his starts in July. He defeated Toronto on July 21, holding the Jays to a single run over seven innings. In that game, Encarnacion, Bautista, Lind and Lawrie went a combined 0-for-13 against Archer. The offense will need to be better for Archer to have a chance. On Saturday, Evan Longoria finished 2-for-4 with a run scored and Yunel Escobar had an RBI single for Tampa Bay, which had a three-game win streak halted and fell two games back of Boston for first place in the AL East. Wil Myers is 0-for-8 with four strikeouts so far in the series. Tampa Bay is 9-6 against the Jays this season. Toronto is in sole possession of last place in the AL East, entering Sunday sitting 15 games back of Boston. Jalen Brunson Mavericks Jersey . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. Jose Juan Barea Jersey . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. http://www.mavericksteamofficial.info/dwight-powell-mavericks-jersey/ . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Jose Juan Barea Mavericks Jersey . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Steve Nash Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter.Cesc Fabregas will appear as a special guest on Monday Night Football for Stokes clash against Tottenham alongside Jamie Carragher and Ed Chamberlin. The Chelsea midfielder will be on hand to analyse the weekends action, as well as the clash at the Britannia Stadium as Tottenham look to close the gap on leaders Leicester to five points with four games remaining.The Spaniard, 28, has nine seasons of Premier League experience with Arsenal and Chelsea, and also enjoyed a three-year stint at Barcelona, where he won La Liga, the Copa del Rey and the Club World Cup. He has played 43 games this campaign for the Blues having helped them to the Premier League title under Jose Mourinho last season, his first English top-flight medal.ddddddddddddou can watch Monday Night Football live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 7pm as Stoke take on Tottenham at the Britannia Stadium. Also See: Stoke v Tottenham preview Premier League news Dembele a target for Chelsea Premier League grades ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen