Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

apparently adopted a novel approach to keeping their

in Bewerbungen 02.08.2019 10:14
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

Valtteri Bottas is certain he has made the right decision by staying at Williams in 2017.Bottas will race for the team for a fifth consecutive season next year after joining as a test driver in 2012. He had been linked to a Renault drive next year, but with Williams deciding to exercise its contract option on him for 2017 the speculation over his future has been put to bed.Ive been with the team racing for nearly for four seasons and before that, I was a test driver, he said. I still have a feeling we have to achieve more together than what we have done so far.I currently have a stat that I have the most points without a win, which I hate, so thats our plan together. It would be very special to have my first win with Williams. It is also for me like a family, like home, so it was natural for me to continue.Regulation changes next year have the potential to shake the order up, with Williams hoping to take advantage and move forward on the grid.I do believe next year, with the rule changes, its a good opportunity to catch up, and to make better results, Bottas added. I feel like it was definitely 100 percent the right decision [to stay at the team], but I cannot confirm anything about length of contract. Cheap Jordan Retro Shoes For Sale . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Cheap Jordan Retro 11 Sale . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. http://www.jordanscheapchinawholesale.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Jordans Shoes From China . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Cheap Jordans Free Shipping . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night.Ferraris new car, the the SF16-H, has been hailed as a revolution by Skys Antonio Boselli. After almost a decade without an F1 title, the Scuderia hierarchy are understood to be confident their new car will be a match for Mercedes in 2016.While the SF16-H has been described as one of the most beautiful Ferraris ever by its designer, Simone Resta, the new cars ultimate level of appreciation will be formed by its on-track performance. There are five areas in which there have been a lot of changes, noted Boselli, a reporter for Sky in Italy. In the front suspension there is the push-rod scheme, the side-pods are different, the rear end is different, the power unit has a lot of different new stuff and a design, and theres a shorter nose.This is a car which is a revolution in respect of 2015s and Ferrari hope this will shorten the distance to Mercedes. They are very confident inside Ferrari and very happy with what they have tested with the power unit. But nobody knows if they will be as competitive as Mercedes. New cars revealed so far A look at the new chargers unveiled for the 2016 F1 season... Led by a resurgent Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari won three races in 2015 and have been identified as Mercedes main threat in the upcoming campaign by Silver Arrows technical chief Paddy Lowe.Ferrari have also apparently adopted a novel approach to keeping their factory staff fully motivated over the winter.We know that Sergio Marchionne, the Ferrari president, said in December that they want to be the team to beat in Australia - Marchionne wants to be ahead of everyone at the start, said Boselli. That was the goal for the winter and we understand Marchionne has hung a lot pictures in the factory of the Mercedes team just to remind them and keep them working for that goal.We dont know if the new Ferrari is the most beautiful ever because that is something everyone will have their own opinion on but the most important thing is that the new car has to be the fastest.dddddddddddd The livery is different because we can see a lot of white - which recalls two other Ferraris, one from the 1990s and one from the 1970s, in which Niki Lauda won the title. Ferrari have unveiled their new car for the 2016 Formula One season -the SF16 H. The first Barcelona test starts on Monday February 22 and the Sky Sports F1 Digital team will be providing live commentary from dawn until dusk on all four days of both Barcelona tests while Sky Sports News HQ will also deliver live updates from trackside. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here Also See: Ferrari launch the SF16-H Ferrari revert to push-rod ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 81 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen