Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

alk. Sleeping was difficult. No position was comfo

in Abschnitt 1 29.07.2019 07:53
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- Aaron Parks scored 22 points, on 10-of-13 shooting, with eight rebounds and four assists, Tavrion Dawson tied a career best with 21 points and Cal State Northridge escaped with an 84-82 win over Northern Illinois on Saturday night.Kendall Smith added 15 points and a career-high eight assists and Rakim Lubin scored 10. Dawson made 6 of 8 from the field, including both of his 3-point attempts, and 7 of 7 foul shots.Dawson hit two free throws to give CSUN (2-2) an 83-78 lead with 18 seconds left, but Laytwan Porter missed a layup, grabbed the offensive rebound and then hit a 3 to pull the Huskies within two with 10 seconds remaining.Lubin and NIUs Levi Bradley each made 1 of 2 free throws to cap the scoring before Dontel Highsmith stole it from Lubin with 2 seconds left, but missed a potential winning 3-pointer at the buzzer.Porter scored 19, including three 3s, for the Huskies (3-1). Mike Daniels Youth Jersey . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Jace Sternberger Jersey . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Reggie-White-Jersey/ . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Mike Daniels Womens Jersey . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Dexter Williams Womens Jersey . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Typically, only friends are allowed to refer to each other by their nicknames.If thats true, Gronk and Marty are quickly on their way to becoming bros.Outside of Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski has easily been the most indispensable player on the New England Patriots offense, celebrated equally for his brute athleticism and one-of-a-kind personality.But that success has come at the expense of his body at times the past few seasons as team have keyed on Bradys favorite target.Enter Martellus Bennett, who is still learning about life in New England since being acquired in a March trade with Chicago. At 6-foot-6 and 275 pounds, he may be the only other guy in the NFL that can match Gronks size (6-6, 265), skillset and freewheeling style.Bennett arrived at training camp in the final year of the four-year, $20 million contract he signed with the Bears in 2013. He is looking for fresh start after becoming frustrated by managements unwillingness to extend him in Chicago, where made the Pro Bowl in 2014.With a year to prove himself on a perennial competitor, the 29-year-old said Friday that his short time with the Patriots has helped to re-energize him after he missed five games last season with a rib injury.I really havent had that much football in a long time, Bennett said. Its like when you break up and finally get back together with the girl you love in the first place. So its been great to be back out there.Hes having just as much fun with his new teammates -- Gronkowski, in particular.The pair has been exchanging both moves and jokes on the field since minicamp, and has been seen over the first two training camp practices working individually with Brady in drills to try to develop some chemistry.The primary focus iss just getting everyone on the same page, Gronkowski said.dddddddddddd Ive been doing it with him for seven years now, so we kind of have the same chemistry right when we hit the field. I know where hes going to usually put it. I know that he knows where Im going to be, but obviously my rookie year I didnt know that and as Marty is being kind of a rookie here, its cool to see everyone work together, help each other out, and just go over and get some extra work.Bennett is leaning on some of his past associations with big time past catchers to guide his latest transition.Thats really exciting because I was fortunate to play with Brandon Marshall for a long time, and I learned my game from him, he said. Now to be with another great player like Rob -- he does so many different things well. When you watch tape you know hes really good, but when youre right there next to him youre like, `Man this guy is really good.A peek of what the pairs combined bravado looks like is also already showing up at times.During a drill Friday, Bennett leaped to catch a pass over Patrick Chung, and then placed the ball at Chungs feet.A few plays later, after Gronkowski had jawed a bit with the defense following a catch in the end zone, Donta Hightower slung the football at him as he jogged away.Thats just football. Thats just what it is, Bennett said. I like guys that have an edge. And I think a lot of guys on this team have an edge. When they have that edge it makes you bring it up a notch, too.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Kyle Hightower on Twitter a http://www.twitter.com/khightower ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 9 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen