Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

the Thunder. We had critical turnovers t

in Die 100 26.07.2019 10:34
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

Nick Mitchells lifelong journey to train racehorses in provincial NSW has taken him to three continents and Sydneys big stage where his sights remain.After Radical Impact finished 13th in the Provincial Championship Final in 2015, Dream Lane brought the trainer back to the race at Randwick in April where she was fifth less than two lengths behind winner Danish Twist.Dream Lane is set to run in Saturdays benchmark handicap over 1200m at Rosehill, which could be her last start before she aims at qualifying for next years $400,000 final.Mitchell grew up in the heart of English racing at Newmarket where his father Pat trained horses.As a 25-year-old he went to work in Japan with the intention of staying one year and worked in racing there for more than 11.I went back to England and didnt like it then came over here, Mitchell said.I was foreman for Tim Martin at Rosehill for four years while I was waiting for my visa to come through so I could start training myself.After going it alone three years ago, Mitchell has gradually built his team.He now has 15 horses in work at Hawkesbury, another 10 in spelling paddocks and will look to up his numbers to the mid-20s in the coming years.When I started I only had two horses so were going all right, he said.Injury stunted Dream Lanes juvenile career before Cobbitty Lodge approached Mitchell to see if he was interested in training her.I got her as an unraced rising four-year-old, Mitchell said.I thought shes bred by Emirates (Park) so she must go all right.It was just being in the right place at the right time.Mitchell is convinced Dream Lane has improved since finishing fourth in the Listed Ladies Day Cup on her home track on November 3.Shes pulled up from her race here really well and shes probably hitting peak fitness now, Mitchell said.I think Rosehill will suit her with the big, long straight.Dream Lane has won two races from 17 starts and broke through the $100,000 prize money barrier in the Ladies Day Cup.Mitchell he has no regrets about targeting the Provincial Championships, despite acknowledging the impact it may have had on her winning record.It was a great ride for all the owners having one in the Championships, he said. Bernie Kosar Browns Jersey . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Baker Mayfield Browns Jersey . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Greedy-Williams-Jersey/ . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. Custom Cleveland Browns Jerseys .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Joe Thomas Womens Jersey . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Winning is synonymous with the San Antonio Spurs, so much so that after garnering victories in 19 of their first 24 games, they still expect to play better. Theyll take that goal onto the hardwood on Wednesday against the visiting Boston Celtics at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas.The Spurs head into the contest against Boston off their best overall performance of the season, a 130-101 destruction of the Brooklyn Nets in which San Antonio led by at least 13 points over the final 2 1/2 quarters. The Spurs established season-highs for points in a game, points in a quarter (41, in the first), assists (38) and 3-point baskets 14 (out of 26 attempted).Can a team thats 19-5 turn a corner and play even better? Guard Manu Ginobili said the Spurs have not yet touched on their potential.Thats not a good sign for Boston, which has lost 10 straight to San Antonio dating to the 2010-11 campaign.(The win over the Nets) was a great step ahead; now we have to make sure we continue to improve and learn from these first 24 games, Ginobili said. You wont find anyone in this locker room whos satisfied with the way we are playing. We all know we can do so much better. We wont look at our record or the success weve had.It was just the 11th time all season that the Spurs preferred starting five -- Kawhi Leonard and LaMarcus Aldridge at forward, Tony Parker and Danny Green at guard and Pau Gasol at center -- played together.The fun is when everyone feels involved, Ginobili said. A lot of times we talk about how good things start for us with our defense, but over the past 15 games or so weve struggled some on offense and thats been whats slowing us down.Leonard scored 30 points iin 27 minutes in the win over the Nets, the 19th time this season and fifth straight game that Leonard led the Spurs in scoring.ddddddddddddBoston hits the Alamo City off back-to-back losses, at home to Toronto on Dec. 9 and at Oklahoma City on Sunday, a 99-96 setback in which the Celtics led in the final minutes but let it get away.Thats a frustrating loss, because we played really hard on the defensive end for most of the night, Celtics coach Brad Stevens said of loss against the Thunder. We had critical turnovers throughout the game. We screwed up a few coverages throughout the course of the night, but not very many.The Celtics (13-11) did play enough defense to stop Oklahoma Citys Russell Westbrooks triple-double streak at seven games.It is frustrating, but we need to look at this film, have a good practice, and get focused, Celtics center Al Horford said. No ones going to feel bad for us. We need to stay together. And we will.Boston has five players who average double-figures in scoring, led by guard Isaiah Thomas 26.0 points per contest. Guard Avery Bradley scores 17.9 points and 7.5 rebounds per game, 6.3 of those on the defensive end.The Celtics spent the past two days in San Antonio, where they had their first taped full practice in months. It was Boston only consecutive off days on the road in this seasons schedule.San Antonio won the first matchup with the Celtics 109-103 on Nov. 25 in Boston. Leonard led the Spurs with a game-high 25 points and 10 rebounds and guard Patty Mills added 19 points off the bench in that win. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 53 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen