Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

. No, it feels fine. Its not an issue at all.Perhaps. But not

in Die 100 26.07.2019 10:33
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

CALGARY - Jonathan Hefney holds no grudges against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. The veteran defensive back is now with the Calgary Stampeders after being released by the Bombers following four seasons with the CFL club. "Thats a good organization . . . they gave me the opportunity to play football and Ill never take that back," Hefney told reporters after joining the Stampeders. "Im just appreciative of what they did for me." Hefney, 28, was a two-time CFL all-star with Winnipeg. But the five-foot-nine, 185-pound defensive back was arrested for marijuana possession in his native South Carolina on May 31 and didnt promptly notify Winnipeg officials of the incident. Hefney played in Winnipegs 24-6 exhibition loss to the Toronto Argonauts last Wednesday but was released Saturday. "I really dont know," Hefney said about why he was let go by Winnipeg. "I just know Ive got a job now. "Im just going to go out here and be happy and play football. Hefney joins a Calgary squad that finished second in the West Division standings last year and went on to face Toronto in the 100th Grey Cup. With such stars as running back Jon Cornish, receiver Nik Lewis and defensive end Charleston Hughes, the Stampeders figure to again be a CFL title contender in 2013. Last season, Winnipeg and the Hamilton Tiger-Cats finished tied for last in the East Division standings with identical 6-12 records as both clubs missed the playoffs. "Im really happy and excited to come to a team that just went to the Grey Cup," Hefney said. "Just looking at the offence theyre explosive, nobody can really stop Nik Lewis and Jon Cornish from running the ball. "Their defence likes to hit, they fly around . . . they play everything that I think Im about. Hefney, a native of Rock Hill, S.C., has appeared in 60 career CFL games. He has registered 241 tackles, two sacks, 13 interceptions, six fumble recoveries and two forced fumbles. Hydro Flask Pacific 40 Oz . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Hydro Flask Coffee Mug . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. http://www.cheaphydroflaskstore.com/pink-hydro-flask.html . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Graphite . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. Hydro Flask 40 Oz Graphite . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. LONDON -- This super-sized fifth set at Wimbledon finished 19-17, not 70-68, and it did not end well for John Isner.The 6-foot-10 American, who won the longest match in tennis history at the All England Club in 2010, found himself locked in another marathon against another Frenchman at the same site. This time, Isner came up short.No. 12 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga saved a match point and eventually edged the 18th-seeded Isner 6-7 (3), 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-2, 19-17 over nearly 4 1/2 hours in a third-rounder that ended Sunday. The final set alone lasted 2 hours, 8 minutes.Play was suspended because of darkness after three sets Saturday at Court No. 2 (only Centre Court has artificial lights).To be honest, I was a little tired, for some reason, said Isner, who leaned over with hands on knees at one point. I didnt think I would be.Inevitably, a reporter brought up the match Isner is best-known for, his first-round victory against Nicolas Mahut in 2010 that stretched for more than 11 hours over three days and concluded with a fifth set that lasted 102 more games than Sundays.I know the match could go a long way, Isner said, then rolled his eyes while continuing, but I wasnt thinking about what happened six years ago.At his news conference, Tsonga was asked whether Isner-Mahut popped into his mind at all. That drew a hearty chuckle from Tsonga, a two-time semifinalist at Wimbledon and the runner-up at the 2008 Australian Open.A little bit, Tsonga replied.Once, he added, I said, `Maybe its going to be long, like (for) Nicolas.Isner and Tsonga are equipped with difficult-to-deal-with serves -- both regularly reached 130 mph (210 kph) on Sunday -- and they combined for 59 aces, 38 by the American. But here was the key: Tsonga converted 3 of 6 break poinnts, all over the closing two sets, while Isner was only 1 for 4 in the match.ddddddddddddOne of his break points came while ahead 16-15, and so it was also a match point. But Tsonga cast that aside with a big serve-forehand combination. On the first point of that game, Isners left foot slid out from under him and he fell at the baseline. He winced and stepped gingerly between points, but afterward insisted it was not a big deal, saying: Oh, I was fine. Hurt for like five seconds. No, it feels fine. Its not an issue at all.Perhaps. But not much later, Tsonga earned the only break of the last set to go ahead 18-17, then served it out.That made him 15-7 in five-setters for his career, including 6-0 at Wimbledon. This was also the fourth time hes come back to win after dropping the opening two sets of a match.Tsonga will need to head right back out on court Monday to face No. 7 Richard Gasquet for a quarterfinal berth. They join the unseeded Mahut, who plays Sam Querrey of the U.S. on Monday, and No. 32 Lucas Pouille, who faces Bernard Tomic of Australia, to give France four men in the round of 16 at Wimbledon for the first time since 1929.Isner, meanwhile, dropped to 6-15 in contests that go the full five sets, and he reiterated his stance that all Grand Slam tournaments should use a tiebreaker to settle a fifth set.Currently, only the U.S. Open does that, while Wimbledon, the French Open and Australian Open make players continue until one winds up with two more games than the other.But I cant do anything about it, he said. Its fine.---Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 11 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen