Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

broadcast interview since regaining starting goalie stat

in Bewerbungsunterlagen 24.07.2019 07:53
von Bellroll33 • 162 Beiträge

Roberto Luongo sat down with NHL on TSN host James Duthie for his first broadcast interview since regaining starting goalie status with the Vancouver Canucks and talked about his rollercoaster off-season and the year to come in Vancouver. Click here to listen to Part 1 aired on SportsCentre in its entirety. In Part 1, Luongo touched on where he was mentally at following the end of last season. “I had moved on from Vancouver and I was ready to start a fresh new chapter of my career somewhere else,” the three-time NHL All-Star told Duthie. “It felt like a divorce, I accepted it and I had moved on personally. The only problem was she wanted me back.” Luongo also talked about the draft day trade of Cory Schneider, which vaulted him back into the starters role for Vancouver. “I was kind of floored to be honest with you. Out of all the situations that I envisioned, that wasnt one of them,” he said. “Thats a pretty big move, I thought, to make without having input from the guy youre going to put your trust in.” Luongo was also asked about his feelings toward the Canucks ahead of the 2013-14 season. “I dont know whats going to happen down the road but wherever I am, Im going to be 100 per cent committed to that place. Right now Im in Vancouver and Im 100 per cent committed to that.” Catch the conclusion of the interview on SportsCentre, Saturday at 7pm et/4pm pt. Video of the interview will also be available on TSN.ca. Rob Gronkowski Womens Jersey . Rico dove horizontally to meet Andoni Iraolas precise long cross from the right to score his second league goal of the season in the 33rd minute. Two minutes later, Aritz Aduriz netted Bilbaos second when he raced forward and pounced on a poor clearance by Villarreal defender Mateo Musacchio, sending a low shot rolling past goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo. Tom Brady Womens Jersey . But history aside, theyre still happy to participate in the Par 3 contest, traditionally held on the day prior to the first round of the Masters. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Sony-Michel-Patriots-Jersey/ . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep. Tom Brady Youth Jersey . - Justin Turner is at his best with runners in scoring position, and he delivered again in a big spot for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Tedy Bruschi Patriots Jersey . Goldeyes third baseman Ryan Pineda drove in three runs and the pitching staff didnt allow an earned run, as Winnipeg downed Kansas City 6-3 in American Association exhibition action at CommunityAmerica Ballpark in Kansas.MONTREAL -- Adonis Stevensons has an approach to fighting much taller opponents -- the bigger they come, the harder they fall. The 36-year-old Montreal fighter will put that to the test in the second defence of his World Boxing Council light heavyweight title when he faces six-foot-three Englishman Tony Bellow on Nov. 30 at the Pepsi Colisee in Quebec City. "I fought Chad Dawson, who is six foot three. He go down," the five-foot-10 Stevenson said Thursday. "I fought Aaron Pryor (Jr.), who was six-foot-five. He go down. "It doesnt matter." The two fighters and their promoters held news conferences in Quebec City and Montreal to announce the bout. The co-feature will be another light heavyweight title clash between hard-hitting Russian Sergey Kovalev (22-0-1), the World Boxing Organization champion, and Ismayl Sillakh (21-1) of Ukraine. The bouts are to be aired on the U.S. specialty channel HBO. The southpaw Stevenson (22-1, 19 knockouts), the only Canadian with a world title from one of the major sanctioning bodies, has become one of the rising stars of boxing with his devastating punching power. He won the WBC belt and The Ring magazine title as linear champion with a thundering left hook only 76 seconds into his bout with Dawson in June. He followed that on Sept. 28. by pounding former IBF champ Tavoris Cloud so badly that the challenger quit after seven rounds. Bellew was in the Bell Centre audience for that one. Bellew (20-1-1) became mandatory challenger with a 12-round decision over Isaac Chilemba in May. The Liverpool native, who will be fighting on his 31st birthday, felt Dawson took Stevenson lightly and that Cloud went in unprepared. He said he wont make those mistakes. "I dont believe he has fought someone as hungry, someone who will show him that much respect and someone who will come with a game plan," said Bellew. "I dont think he wants to fight a six-foot-three guy who can box. "Its a bit of a danger for him." Bellew is a former Commonwealth champion who lost a previous world title attempt by majority decision to WBO champ Nathan Cleverly in Liverpool in 2011. He has won five fights in a row since then. He will perform outside England for the first time, but says hes looking forward to it. "Ive wanted to do this my whole career," he ssaid.dddddddddddd"I sell 10,000 seats easily in Liverpool. "That brings huge pressure. Ive always wanted to get away and do something not many from my home town have done." Bellew respects Stevensons power, but disputes the comparisons with former heavyweight great and knockout artist Mike Tyson the Canadian has drawn. "Hes kidding a lot of people," he said. "After the Dawson fight, people have him down as some sort of Mike Tyson. "Hes the total opposite. Hes an out and out counter puncher. He fights off fear. He doesnt want to get hit. Hes felt what it likes to be knocked out. Thats something Ive never felt." Stevensons only loss was by second-round knockout in 2010 to journeyman Darnell Boone, who was 16-15-2 at the time. Not long after, Stevenson, a one-dimension boxer, was taken under the wing of legendary trainer Emanuel Steward to add some technique to his power. Steward died last year of an intestinal disorder, but his nephew Javan (Sugar) Hill has kept the same program. Stevensons skills are noticeably better, but it is still the stunning force of his blows that win his fights. Many opponents have gone in confident they can outbox him until they take the first hammer-like shot. "Im under no illusions," said Bellew. "This is the top level. "Hes the man of the moment with HBO. Theyve labelled him the new Tyson. Hes this, hes that. But just for a second, look past all the hype and look deeper into the record. If you look, I aint facing Superman. Hes been knocked out by a journeyman. If Darnell Boone can do it, so can I." Its been just two months between fights for Stevenson, so he will have little break from heavy training. Fatigue may be a factor. Stevenson said he just wants to get the mandatory defence out of the way so he can concentrate on bigger bouts in 2014. "My last fight, I didnt get hit," he said. "Thats why I took this fight. I just want to finish with that, but after that Im going to have a good break." Promoter Yvon Michel said that if Stevenson wins, his next fight is not likely to be a unification bout with Kovalev, who may end up facing Jean Pascal. Pascal is to fight Lucian Bute in a long-anticipated showdown between former world champions from Montreal on January 18 at the Bell Centre. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 8 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen