Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

we look at what the pair have said about each other

in Bewerbungsunterlagen 24.07.2019 04:55
von Bellroll33 • 162 Beiträge

With Zlatan Ibrahimovic close to joining Jose Mourinho at Manchester United, we look at what the pair have said about each other over the years. Sky Sports News HQ understands Uniteds executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward and Ibrahimovics representatives are finalising terms on a one-year contract, with Mourinho determined to make the Sweden international his first marquee signing at Old Trafford.It would represent a blockbuster reunion for Mourinho and Ibrahimovic, who spent the 2008/09 season together at Inter Milan before the Swede moved to Pep Guardiolas Barcelona. What would Ibra bring? Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a huge star, but what would he add on the pitch? We take a in-depth look… The two personalities clashed at times but Ibrahimovic fired 25 goals as Mourinho steered Inter to the Serie A title, and they formed a strong bond during their time together. With a reunion on the cards, we look at what they have said about each other over the years…MOURINHO ON IBRAHIMOVICIn April 2014, Mourinho recalled an episode at Inter Milan when he refused to substitute an angry Ibrahimovic, who felt his team-mates werent helping him to score the goals he needed to win the Serie A Golden Boot. Ibrahimovic and Mourinho worked together at Inter Milan He was very angry and upset as he came at me. He was shouting, We are champions, I helped a lot to make you champions, now nobodys helping me. I want to [come off] now.But I pretended not to understand him. I said, What? What? Do you want a drink, do you want some water? and I threw him a bottle. I told him, Here, take a drink and go. A few minutes later he scored a beautiful goal.In the same interview, Mourinho admitted he had a special relationship with Ibrahimovic, whose dedication was as valuable as his quality at Inter.A player who gave me as much as Ibra will always be in my heart. He did a lot for Inter and Inter did a lot for him. I like seeing Ibra. I greet him whenever I get the chance to and I wish him all the best - except when he plays against me. He is very special, he is one of the best strikers in the world. Sky Sports News HQs Andy Burton explains the potential deal that would bring Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Manchester United It was not the first time Mourinho had sung Ibrahimovics praises. In the middle of the 2008/09 season, he described the Swede as a bigger talent than Cristiano Ronaldo.Ronaldo is a good player but he is certainly not the best. He deserved the Golden Ball award because his team won the Champions League and the Premier League. But, for me, Ibrahimovic is the best.Mourinho was less complimentary when explaining the decision to allow Ibrahimovic to join Barcelona a few months later.Inter had two possibilities, tell Ibrahimovic, Were not selling you, or take Etoo, plus Hleb on loan for a year for free, plus 50m euros. To me that seems like an incredible deal, a deal worth 100m euros, the deal of the summer. Kaka 70, Cristiano Ronaldo 96. For me this is worth 100m because Etoo is worth not even one euro less than Ibra. I think its a pity for him when he finishes his career and he played in the most important countries in the world of football, and won the most important championships in the world of football, but he didnt play in the best league in the world. Jose Mourinho on Zlatan Ibrahimovic Ahead of Chelseas Champions League quarter-final with PSG in April 2014, Mourinho said it would be a shame if Ibrahimovic did not get the chance to play in the Premier League.I think he has to be where he is happy, and if hes happy in Paris then he has to stay. But at the same time I think its a pity for him when he finishes his career and he played in the most important countries in the world of football, and won the most important championships in the world of football, but he didnt play in the best league in the world and never won the best league in the world. Thats a pity.IBRAHIMOVIC ON MOURINHOIn an interview with French outlet Telefoot in March 2015, Ibrahimovic hinted that he would like to work with Mourinho again. We worked together for one year at Inter. The feeling was great between us and my only regret is that we were together for only one year.Ibrahimovic devoted plenty of his autobiography, I am Zlatan Ibrahimovic, to discussing his former coach. Jose Mourinho is a big star. The first time he met my partner Helena, he whispered to her, Helena, you have only one mission: feed Zlatan, let him sleep, keep him happy. The feeling was great between us and my only regret is that we were together for only one year. Zlatan Ibrahimovic on Jose Mourinho The Swede also used his autobiography to compare Mourinho to Guardiola, who he didnt see eye to eye with at Barcelona.That guy says whatever he wants. I like him. Hes the leader of his army. But he cares, too. He would text me all the time at Inter, wondering how I was doing. Hes the exact opposite of Pep Guardiola. If Mourinho lights up a room, Guardiola draws the curtains. Mourinho would become a guy I was basically willing to die for.On leaving Inter Milan to join Barcelona in 2009, Ibrahimovic said: No matter how happy I was going to Barca, it was sad to leave Mourinho. That guy is special.Ibrahimovic offered further insight into Mourinhos managerial techniques in Carlo Ancelottis recently published autobiography Quiet Leadership. Zlatan Ibrahimovic left Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season Mourinho is the disciplinarian. Everything with him is a mind game - he likes to manipulate. Such tricks were new for me - all the time doing one thing to get another thing, all the time triggering me. I like these games and it worked for me; I became top scorer under him and we won the league. The striker revealed how Mourinhos motivational techniques get the blood pumping before Inters games.The way Mourinho prepared for games was also new to me. I would get pumped up, believing the story he would feed us. I went through a lot of adrenaline when I played for him. It was like nothing was ever good enough. He gave and he took. Jose Mourinho knows how to treat a footballer, but Carlo knows how to treat a person.Ibrahimovic showed more admiration for Mourinho ahead of last seasons Champions League meeting with Chelsea - two months after his former managers sacking.I think everybody will miss Mourinho in the game. But I believe he will be back soon in football and if you are a little patient you will soon see him managing another club.Ibrahimovic was right about that - and it looks as though the Swede could soon join him at Old Trafford… Also See: United will sign Ibrahimovic What will Ibra bring? Transfer Centre Paper Talk Michael Jordan Womens Jersey . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. A.J. Green Jersey . Luke Wileman and I stood in the corridor outside of the Vancouver Whitecaps dressing room at BC Place in Vancouver. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Renell-Wren-Jersey/ . "Yes, Id like to get them in," Detroits rookie manager said. "Mother Natures going to have a say in that." Sure enough, the Tigers had their game against the Kansas City Royals postponed because of rain on Thursday. Jonah Williams Womens Jersey . The Durban-based Sharks withstood a furious second-half fightback to beat the Queensland Reds 35-20 for a fourth straight win which gave them a five-point lead atop the championship table. The Hamilton-based Chiefs scored two late tries to beat the Cape Town-based Stormers 36-20 for their third win, after the Stormers rallied from 24-6 down to 24-20 with six minutes remaining. Andy Dalton Jersey . - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum.DETROIT -- The Windsor Spitfires defeated the Saginaw Spirit 6-5 on Sunday in the Ontario Hockey Leagues first regular season outdoor game in league history. The two clubs played at Comerica Park as part of the Hockeytown Winter Festival in Detroit and were the first game of a doubleheader, which also had the London Knights face the Plymouth Whalers as a lead up to the NHL Winter Classic on Jan. 1 between the Toronto Maple Leafs and Detroit Red Wings. Windsor scored four straight goals in the second period to erase an early two-goal lead held by Saginaw. Ben Johnson, Steven Janes, Brody Milne, Slater Koekkoek, Remy Giftopoulos and Christiano DiGiacinto scored for the Spitfires (23-12-1) and Brady Vail chipped in with three assists. Justin Sefton, Brandon Prophet, Daniel De Sousa, Eric Locke and Jeremiah Addison supplied the scoring for Saginaw (16-16-5) and Kristoff Kontos tacked on two assists. Alex Fotinos started in net for Windsor and gave up two goals on 13 shots in 20 minutes of action. Dalen Kuchmey came in to start the second period and turned away 21-of-23 shots to earn the victory. Nikita Serebryakov made 23 saves for the Spirit. Windsor went 3 for 6 on the power play while Saginaw went 3 for 10. --- WHALERS 2 KNIGHTS 1 (SO) DETROIT, Mich. -- Alex Nedeljkovic made 44 saves, and Francesco Vilardi scored Plymouths second goal of the shootout to give the Whalers their win over London. Plymouths Mathieu Henderson opened the scoring in the outdoor game at Detroits Comerica Park at 1:38 of the third period. Chris Tierney tied it for the Knights (25-7-4) with a power play goal, his 20th of the season, at 17:46. Jake Patterson made 25 saves for London. The Knights were 1 for 4 with the man advantage, while the Whalers (13-20-4) were 0 for 3. Attendance for the OHL outdoor doubleheader was 26,384. --- STORM 5 OTTERS 2 GUELPH, Ont. -- Adam Craievich scored once and set up two more as Guelph downed Erie for its fourth win in a row. Chadd Bauman, Justin Auger, Jason Dickinson and Robby Fabbri also scored for the Storm (26-7-3), who are now just four points behind the Otters for top spot in the Midwest Division. Connor Brown scored both goals for Erie (29-7-1), which is winless in three games for the first time this season. Justin Nichols made 28 saves for Guelph while Devin Williams stopped 31-of-35 shots in a losing cause. --- BULLS 9 FRONTENACS 6 KINGSTON, Ont. -- Remi Elie and Cameron Brace combined for six goals and 13 points as Belleville toppled the Frontenacs. Elie scored three times and added four assists for the Bulls (10-22--4) and Brace had three goals and three assists.dddddddddddd Jordan Subban scored once and set up three goals for Belleville while Niki Petti and Stephen Harper had a goal apiece. Samuel Schutt had a pair of goals for Kingston (19-12-4) and Darcy Greenaway, Conor McGlynn, Sam Bennett and Spencer Watson each scored once. Charlie Graham made 31 saves for the Bulls. Matt Mahalak started in net for the Frontenacs but was pulled after allowing four goals on 14 shots in 25 minutes of action. Lucas Peressini took the loss, stopping 15-of-19 shots in relief. --- COLTS 5 STEELEADS 3 MISSISSAUGA, Ont. -- Erik Bradford had a goal and two assists as Barrie defeated the Steelheads. Andreas Athanasiou, Mitchell Theoret, Liam Maaskant and Jake Dotchin also scored for the Colts (19-14-3) and Andrew Mangiapane had two assists. Mississauga (15-19-4) got goals from Josh Burnside, Bryson Ciafrone and Dylan Smoskowitz. Barries Daniel Gibl made 25 saves for the win as Spencer Martin turned away 29-of-33 shots for the Steelheads. --- GREYHOUNDS 3 WOLVES 1 SAULT STE. MARIE, Ont. -- Sergey Tolchinskys power-play goal at 19:58 of the first period stood up as the winner as the Greyhounds snapped Sudburys nine-game win streak. Jean Dupuy opened the scoring for Sault Ste. Marie (25-8-4) early in the first and Patrick Watling added a shorthanded goal midway through the third period. Matthew Campagna put the Wolves (19-10-6) on the board at 8:45 of the first. Matt Murray made 20 saves for the Greyhounds while Sudburys Franky Palazzese turned away 20-of-23 shots in a losing cause. --- ATTACK 3 STING 2 (SO) SARNIA, Ont. -- Sting netminder Taylor Dupuis stopped 42 shots through 65 minutes, but Gemel Smith and Holden Cook beat him in the shootout as Owen Sound edged the Sting. Justin Brack and Kurtis Gabriel scored in regulation for Owen Sound (19-12-6) and Kurtis MacDermid assisted on both. Nikolay Goldobin did all the scoring for Sarnia (12-20-4), which has dropped back-to-back contests. Brandon Hope made 16 saves for the Attack. --- GENERALS 6 67S 3 OSHAWA, Ont. -- Michael Dal Colle scored twice and set up one more and Cole Cassels had three assists as the Generals doubled up Ottawa to end their four-game winless streak. Colin Suellentrop had a goal and two assists for Oshawa (25-10-3) while Stephen Desrocher, Hunter Smith and Will Petschenig each scored once. The 67s (12-20-3) got goals from Ryan Van Stralen, Jospeh Blandisi and John Urbanic. Daniel Altshuller made 26 saves for the Generals as Philippe Trudeau stopped 32-of-38 shots for Ottawa. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 11 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen