Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

th an uphill, almost-blind third shot from the left edge of the

in Abschnitt 1 23.07.2019 09:12
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

GUADALAJARA, Mexico -- Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que., took third spot in a heated womens three-metre competition on Saturday at the fifth stop on the FINA World Series diving circuit. Olympic silver medallist He Zi of China was pressured by her opponents but held on to first place with 376.10 points. Laura Sanchez of Mexico was second at 371.40 and Abel also stayed in contention for gold earning 370.05. Pamela Ware of Beloeil, Que., was also in the final and took sixth at 274.70. Abel held the lead after the second and third round of dives. In the second round she earned 9.0s and 8.5s for her forward dive totalling 79.05 points which was the second best total score for a dive in the final. She followed with a string of 8.5s for her reverse dive. The 21-year-old Abel, an Olympic bronze medallist on three-metre synchro last year with Emilie Heymans, has stepped on the podium in all three of her World Series circuit appearances this year. The World Series is reserved for the top-eight in the world on each board. Fred VanVleet Raptors Jersey . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Fred VanVleet Jersey . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. http://www.nbaraptorsonline.com/Authentic-Patrick-McCaw-Jersey/ . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Vince Carter Raptors Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Patrick McCaw Jersey . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. PARAMUS, N.J. -- Eun Jeong Seong rallied to beat Andrea Lee 4 and 2 on Saturday in the U.S. Girls Junior to become the first player to successfully defend the title since Hollis Stacy in 1971.The 16-year-old South Korean overcame an early five-hole deficit to join Stacy (1969, `70, `71), Judy Eller (1957 and `58) and Nancy Lopez (1972 and `74) as the only multiple winners. Admitting that she had not heard of Stacy, Seong noted, My mom was born in 1971.Seong won last year in Tulsa, Oklahoma.Its a little bit different feel than last year, Seong said. Last year, it was a little bit hard. But I trusted myself today, and I have confidence. This morning was so hard because I was losing 5 down, but its OK because I had a lot of holes (left).The 17-year-old Lee, from Hermosa Beach, California, will be a freshman at Stanford this fall.It was really nothing much I could do, Lee said. She played really well in the afternoon, and I played well in the morning, but obviously I just had to end it well, and I wasnt able to do that.Seong was 5 down through 13 holes in the 36-hole match, and had a 3-up margin at after 18 holes. Seong, second in the 2014 U.S. Womens Amateur Public Links, won Nos. 19, 22 and 23 to square the match, and took her first lead with a 7-foot birdie putt on the 29th.On the par-5 30th, faaced with an uphill, almost-blind third shot from the left edge of the fairway, Seong hit a 60-degree wedge from 42 yards that hit the flagstick and dropped in for eagle and a 2-up lead.ddddddddddddIt was right between the fairway and rough, just too hard, Seong said. I just thought about, `Go on the green, please. But, it went in the hole.They halved the par-5 31st with birdies, Seong won the par-4 32nd with a par and closed the match with a 40-foot birdie putt on the par-4 34th.She dumped one on me on the par 5, it flew in, and I think that might have been the turning point there, Lee said. I tried to get back in it, birdied the next hole, but she matched it. She just made the putts that she needed to, and I didnt.They also met in the 2014 U.S. Womens Amateur, with Lee winning 2 and 1 in the quarterfinals.Im definitely proud of myself, said Lee, a member of the losing U.S. Curtis Cup Team last month. This is my first time reaching the finals of a USGA championship, and Im just really thankful to have gotten this far. It was a great match today against my friend, and I played really well in the morning, had her down, but she just played really great in the afternoon. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen