Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

e in Minneapolis for the New York Giants-Minnesota Vikings matc

in Archenbewohner 18.07.2019 06:42
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

The NFL has fined Odell Beckham Jr. for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty in last weekends game, marking the fourth time this season that the New York Giants star wide receiver has been fined.Beckham was fined $24,309 on Friday for taking off his helmet while celebrating a late-game touchdown against the Baltimore Ravens. He was flagged on the play and drew the ire of Giants coach Ben McAdoo, who acknowledged earlier this week that he spoke with Beckham about the penalty, saying we cant have it.Beckhams four fines through seven games have cost him $96,772 already this season.No matter what I do, theres going to be extra attention, period, Beckham said Friday. If I dyed my hair another color, there would be attention. If I wear some funky shoes, theres going to be extra attention. ... I have to do the best to not be a distraction to my team. I dont think theyve ever felt that way in a sense.Everyone in the locker room knows what it is with me. They know how I feel about them and what Im willing to do and give to them each and every day, not just on Sunday.In Week 1, Beckham was involved in a group celebration that cost him $12,154. In Week 2, he was docked $36,000 for a hit on New Orleans Saints safety Kenny Vaccaro.?After Week 4, he was docked $24,309 for taunting Xavier Rhodes?during a Monday Night Football game against the Minnesota Vikings.Beckham leads the Giants with 35 receptions for 581 yards and three touchdowns this season. He has been limited in practice this week because of a hip injury but was not on the Giants injury report Friday and is expected to play Sunday in London against the Los Angeles Rams.ESPN Giants reporter Jordan Raanan contributed to this report. Nolan Ryan Jersey . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. Cody Allen Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. http://www.baseballangelslockroom.com/andrew-heaney-angels-jersey/ . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Darin Erstad Jersey . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Nolan Ryan Angels Jersey . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. ESPN NFL Insider Mike Sando spends each Sunday with ESPN NFL analyst Jon Gruden and the Monday Night Football crew. This week, theyre in Minneapolis for the New York Giants-Minnesota Vikings matchup (ESPN, 8:30 p.m. ET). Here are some takeaways from Gruden on the Vikings.QB Sam Bradford has been outstanding for the Vikings when given adequate pass protection. His offensive line has significant issues, however, and the Vikings play-action game is less convincing without RB Adrian Peterson. That sets up a potentially pivotal Monday night matchup between Bradford and Giants defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo, who has unleashed a number of designer blitzes tthis season.ddddddddddddBradfords strengthsBradford has good accuracy deep and very good accuracy on intermediate and short throws. He can manipulate coverages, as we saw in Week 3 at Carolina when Bradford looked off middle linebacker Luke Kuechly and threw to tight end Kyle Rudolph. Bradfords stats are not going to be gaudy with this supporting cast, but he will deliver the ball accurately into tight windows. That was clear in Carolina when Bradford threaded the ball perfectly to Adam Thielen for a 19-yard gain on third-and-5. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 12 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen